Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 581 to 588 of 588

Thread: Central Coast?

  1. #581
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-08-2026
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by DjVass View Post
    I have nothing but good things to say about Sophia. From when I first made contact with her 6 or 7 years ago until now I have appreciated her honesty, recommendation and her vibrant positive attitude. She’s the standout mamasan I have ever dealt with.
    Just coz someone treat you well (to get your money) doesnt mean they treat every person well. If your first experience with her was a pointless 80 minute driving trip to be fucked around an outright lied directly to your face youd be saying same as me

  2. #582
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-12-2023
    Posts
    48
    For starters with you saying she treats you well just to take your money is incorrect. She’s a very decent human being. Everyone eventually shows their true colours and come to think of it you’re the only person on this forum to speak negatively about her…at least that I’m aware of. I’m questioning whether it really was Sophia otherwise there would’ve had to be a misunderstanding or the girl in question pulled the pin at the 11th hour.

  3. #583
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Franker View Post
    My issue was never with girls at the shop it was with the atitude of mamasan for fucking me over. Try telling me you wouldnt be salty after driving 40 minutes to a pre-book a day ahead to be told the girl not working that day and a shrug of the shoulder and "oh sorry" and she just leave the room, then another 40 minutes backhome.
    Personally, I wouldnt care about a last-minute cancellation —things can come up unexpectedly, girls can get late periods. I drive over an hour for sessions there, so I would of just checked who else was available or grab some food and see whether she might be available later.

    That said, there may be more to the whole interaction. Did the mamasan offer to show you the available lineup or suggest another option? Shrugging shoulders and leaving room sounds like a response to agression or being a dick. I think calling it “fucking me over" is a bit strong.

    Anyway, I don’t think there’s much to gain from going back and forth on it. I’d still recommend giving Sunflowers another try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjVass View Post
    I’m questioning whether it really was Sophia
    I think there may have been some rudeness/agression from his side throughout the entire interaction. Makes sense from the tone of his messages here he aint chill.

  4. #584
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Wow bunch of new girls today. Anyone tried them?

    https://www.brothelsgosford29.com.au/gallery.php

    Also seen LaLa recently and she gives good gfe service. Very japanese looking face. Nice tits, shower service. Gives you an entire body tounge massage. Deep throat very good.

  5. #585
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-08-2026
    Posts
    38
    What dont you boys understand? I texted a day ahead for a booking. The woman introduced herself as Sophia and brought me into the small waiting room on the right and sat down. I said I was there for a booking and she tells me the girl had cancelled and not working for THE DAY. This wasn't at opening time it was around 3p.m. There was plenty of time from opening time to text me and let me know. She tried to tell me she did text me THAT MORNING. So it wasnt the girl pulling the pin at the 11th hour before the booking. I checked the texts and the last thing exchanged was the confirmation text yesterday which I pointed out softly speaking. I did not raise my voice or say anything aggressive the entire time. She looked at the phone and dismissed it just saying Oh. She said I will bring in another girl and I tried to politely say no thank you it's OK don't worry about it but she still went anyway. I did not want the other girl as she did not look good but I of course didn't say this I simply said no it's OK politely.

    There was no moment of " Look, Im really sorry this happened. This is not the first impression we wanted to give you when giving our shop a go. If you book another day with her I will personally assure you that communication will be better. We'll give you $X discount to so that you regain faith in our shop. Please give us another chance. " I've had this kinda response from other shops for much lesser inconveniences in the past and without me even saying anything. But all there was was " Oh well sorry " a shrug of the shoulders and then she turned to leave and I had to see myself out. I still did not become aggressive and I left calm. Yes I have spoken harshly on this page because Im pissed off at the experience but Im not ever going to speak this harshly in person to someone at their place of work.

    And a seperete note as this was going on another punter came in for his booking with a different girl and when it came time to pay she told him the amount and he awkwardly had to say Uhhhh what about the happy hour? It's $X discount. And she awkwardly laughs and say oh OK.

  6. #586
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-02-2025
    Posts
    127
    Yeah i never text the day before for any bookings anywhere. way too much lead time. Always same day booking.

    maybe honest mistake skipping over your reply if she had to update a whole bunch of texts.

    Maybe an sms next time just before you leave to confirm booking?

    The $20 difference doesnt really bug me personally, aint gonna go broke over it. If the girls is good I usually tip. The japanese girls have no happy hour btw, set rate. Shes joked with me a few times about the happy hour thing, similar scenario.

    But anyway, lesson learnt. Lets move on.

  7. #587
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    07-08-2025
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Franker View Post
    What dont you boys understand? I texted a day ahead for a booking. The woman introduced herself as Sophia and brought me into the small waiting room on the right and sat down. I said I was there for a booking and she tells me the girl had cancelled and not working for THE DAY. This wasn't at opening time it was around 3p.m. There was plenty of time from opening time to text me and let me know. She tried to tell me she did text me THAT MORNING. So it wasnt the girl pulling the pin at the 11th hour before the booking. I checked the texts and the last thing exchanged was the confirmation text yesterday which I pointed out softly speaking. I did not raise my voice or say anything aggressive the entire time. She looked at the phone and dismissed it just saying Oh. She said I will bring in another girl and I tried to politely say no thank you it's OK don't worry about it but she still went anyway. I did not want the other girl as she did not look good but I of course didn't say this I simply said no it's OK politely.

    There was no moment of " Look, Im really sorry this happened. This is not the first impression we wanted to give you when giving our shop a go. If you book another day with her I will personally assure you that communication will be better. We'll give you $X discount to so that you regain faith in our shop. Please give us another chance. " I've had this kinda response from other shops for much lesser inconveniences in the past and without me even saying anything. But all there was was " Oh well sorry " a shrug of the shoulders and then she turned to leave and I had to see myself out. I still did not become aggressive and I left calm. Yes I have spoken harshly on this page because Im pissed off at the experience but Im not ever going to speak this harshly in person to someone at their place of work.

    And a seperete note as this was going on another punter came in for his booking with a different girl and when it came time to pay she told him the amount and he awkwardly had to say Uhhhh what about the happy hour? It's $X discount. And she awkwardly laughs and say oh OK.
    Wasn't this weeks ago? Surely it's time for you to move on from this inconvenient experience you had? Are you expecting everyone to ban this shop because you failed to get a text message informing you that the WL was off on the day you booked? Are you expecting a Maccas style "Gold Pass" with free service for life as compensation?
    Seriously, it's time for you to move on from your alleged experience and stop trashing the shop. As regulars we know the top level experience that Sunflowers provides on all levels.

  8. #588
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    19-10-2025
    Posts
    77
    [QUOTE=Franker;4361761]What dont you boys understand? I texted a day ahead for a booking. The woman introduced herself as Sophia and brought me into the small waiting room on the right and sat down. I said I was there for a booking and she tells me the girl had cancelled and not working for THE DAY.

    I think you need to give Sophia (if it was her) some slack. IMO she does a great job there and has always been pleasant with me. Unlike some guys, I book the day before and she has swapped ladies with me by text a couple of times as drive there, I just say "okay". I also think she has a hard job managing customers and the ladies there. She is human and may have made a mistake that day maybe. As far as 40 minute drive, I am a local and it takes me 45 minutes to drive there each way. It takes me at least 30 minutes to drive to any shop that's half decent.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •