Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: T5 Vanessa Worst Punt of My Life

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-09-2024
    Posts
    1

    T5 Vanessa Worst Punt of My Life

    TLDR: Session started more than half an hour late, then cut 15 minutes short. No refund, no apology, no response at all from T5 management. Completely ghosted.

    Had a punt today with Vanessa. She's a very attractive woman but unfortunately the whole punt was ruined by her and T5s absolutely atrocious service.

    I had booked Vanessa from 4:00-4:45, I arrived 5 minutes early, one of the other girls lets me in and tells me Vanessa will be another 5 minutes. Cut to me 30 MINUTES LATER STILL WAITING in the waiting room. There's no-one there for me ask what's going on so I texted the number I booked with. No response. I call. I can literally here the phone ring in the next room and the call gets declined.

    Eventually the guy there (I assume some sort of manager) comes out on unrelated business, sees me there and asks if I have a booking. I said yes and had been waiting for already 15 minutes (at this point it still only 15 minutes late) he basically just says yeah Vanessa runs over sometimes and goes to knock on her door. I figure fine, 15 minutes late is pretty bad but whatever. Of course, as you already know reading this I actually had another 15 minutes of waiting in store for me.

    At this point the manager guy had disappeared, so I text the number again, left on read again. Vanessa finally comes out and we go to the room almost 35 minutes after my session was supposed to start (before you say anything, yes I am well aware that I absolutely should have walked out long ago if I had any self-respect, but 1. I don't have any self-respect, 2. I don't live near T5 and had to drive an hour to get there and didn't want to go home completely empty handed and 3. I was thinking with the wrong head).

    Now it gets worse.

    We go into the room and she has the nerve to ask me to do a 30 min session instead of the 45 I had booked. After already making me wait 30 minutes. I text the number again telling them this and requesting some sort of a discount on the shop fee. Again, no response. Vanessa then offers to give me a discount on extras. I figure, fine, I don't really feel like wasting anymore of my day here anyway, I've got a long drive back, I'll have a quick fuck (with an admittedly very attractive woman) at a discount. So I pay the shop fee. Stupid me.

    10 bucks. Turns out, that's what she meant by discount, as she tells me on the flip. 10 bucks for wasting half an hour of my time then cutting my session 15 minutes short.

    How did management respond to any of this? No response to any message. No refund, not even an apology, not even a response or acknowledgement of any kind. They just ghosted me.

    Worst punt of my life by a long mile. You'd expect something a little more professional from a shop this big.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-04-2023
    Posts
    114
    Hey Mate!

    Sorry to hear this. I has a similar experience few weeks ago at Take 5 shop, I booked and waiting for the ML in a room for 20mins, Later boss came and said, she is not working today. But He can till me when he opened the door for me 20mins ago, I have wasted my 20min time and returned without massage. Worst boss and T5 is busy shop so owner thinks no need to respect customers.

    After few weeks later, I booked another girl, I shared my experience with her about the boss. She accepted the bad behavior of the boss.
    Vanessa used to work in other shop, provide great service though.

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-01-2026
    Posts
    8
    T5 has a really wonky booking system and their very central waiting area makes the whole experience even worse. Imagine sitting there with couple other punters while anyone coming in and out of any of the rooms can clearly see you and then being told that they double booked the girl you are there to see.

  4. #4
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-07-2025
    Posts
    89
    I have had a similar experience with Vanessa arriving more than 1 late for the apt. Yes, I am an idiot and waited in the waiting room, eagerly awaiting her arrival. I was also asked to cut my 1 hr apt. Vanessa offered no explanation or apology. I did speak with the owner who was texting me throughout my wait, suggesting she is on her way and also told me she is renowned for running late and not to book her first apt.
    I haven’t seen her again since.

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-05-2026
    Posts
    11
    Oops. I feel sorry for your experience mate.
    We all men can understand that.
    They have issues with booking for sure.
    Last time Iasked specifically I don't want to wait there and can you please confirm the lady is available. I have triple checked and went inside.
    It is as usual I have to wait more than 15 mins . Stop going there since there are other places very punctual on time.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-10-2025
    Posts
    116
    So I wonder how many existing Customers have been lost for this , or similar reasons.
    And how many like myself, have been Reluctant to go in the first place.
    Even though I would like to check the place out, seeing ita spoken of, so much.

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-07-2025
    Posts
    259
    Sorry to hear about your experience. I go to T5 often (atleast once a week) and this happens to me once. I texted the owner and the ML decided to leave early for the day due to some last minute personal issue that came up.

    The owner didn’t know (as he wasn’t there) and the girls didn’t know either so they were lost!

    Texted the owner and he was very apologetic for that. But that was once in my 100+ visits.

    Shit happens!

    While your time was cut down you didn’t mention anything about the actual service though?

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-06-2026
    Posts
    22
    Apparently the booking system comes with a full range of excuses: double-booked, running late, suddenly sick… usually discovered after you’ve sat there for 20 minutes like a stale bottle of piss. I've had them all.
    The kicker is when you see sick girl walk past the waiting room with another client.

    Management apparently finds this perfectly acceptable, because hey, they still get their shop fee.

    So now I just book directly through the regulars I actually go there to see. Saves everyone the bullshit.

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by 4htil4 View Post
    TLDR: Session started more than half an hour late, then cut 15 minutes short. No refund, no apology, no response at all from T5 management. Completely ghosted.

    Had a punt today with Vanessa. She's a very attractive woman but unfortunately the whole punt was ruined by her and T5s absolutely atrocious service.

    I had booked Vanessa from 4:00-4:45, I arrived 5 minutes early, one of the other girls lets me in and tells me Vanessa will be another 5 minutes. Cut to me 30 MINUTES LATER STILL WAITING in the waiting room. There's no-one there for me ask what's going on so I texted the number I booked with. No response. I call. I can literally here the phone ring in the next room and the call gets declined.

    Eventually the guy there (I assume some sort of manager) comes out on unrelated business, sees me there and asks if I have a booking. I said yes and had been waiting for already 15 minutes (at this point it still only 15 minutes late) he basically just says yeah Vanessa runs over sometimes and goes to knock on her door. I figure fine, 15 minutes late is pretty bad but whatever. Of course, as you already know reading this I actually had another 15 minutes of waiting in store for me.

    At this point the manager guy had disappeared, so I text the number again, left on read again. Vanessa finally comes out and we go to the room almost 35 minutes after my session was supposed to start (before you say anything, yes I am well aware that I absolutely should have walked out long ago if I had any self-respect, but 1. I don't have any self-respect, 2. I don't live near T5 and had to drive an hour to get there and didn't want to go home completely empty handed and 3. I was thinking with the wrong head).

    Now it gets worse.

    We go into the room and she has the nerve to ask me to do a 30 min session instead of the 45 I had booked. After already making me wait 30 minutes. I text the number again telling them this and requesting some sort of a discount on the shop fee. Again, no response. Vanessa then offers to give me a discount on extras. I figure, fine, I don't really feel like wasting anymore of my day here anyway, I've got a long drive back, I'll have a quick fuck (with an admittedly very attractive woman) at a discount. So I pay the shop fee. Stupid me.

    10 bucks. Turns out, that's what she meant by discount, as she tells me on the flip. 10 bucks for wasting half an hour of my time then cutting my session 15 minutes short.

    How did management respond to any of this? No response to any message. No refund, not even an apology, not even a response or acknowledgement of any kind. They just ghosted me.

    Worst punt of my life by a long mile. You'd expect something a little more professional from a shop this big.
    Standard experiemce for this place, I posted similar thing not long ago, I just walked out and went else where.

    Lots of shop are not busy right now, no need to go to T5 these days, it's popular has hot girls, but they are overworked over priced and the shop is extremely poorly managed.

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-07-2025
    Posts
    47
    Yeah, Vanessa’s had ongoing issues with running late, going over time, and occasionally cancelling at the last minute. I’ve had the same experience myself, which is why I don’t book her anymore.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-10-2012
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    Yeah, Vanessa’s had ongoing issues with running late, going over time, and occasionally cancelling at the last minute. I’ve had the same experience myself, which is why I don’t book her anymore.
    A couple of reports of a smelly box is enough to avoid for me. If punctuality and service aren't up to par thats 3 strikes. Go elsewhere.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-10-2012
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post
    Standard experiemce for this place, I posted similar thing not long ago, I just walked out and went else where.

    Lots of shop are not busy right now, no need to go to T5 these days, it's popular has hot girls, but they are overworked over priced and the shop is extremely poorly managed.
    Girls in this chain are too busy and think they are worth more. A lot of them are pretty average in the looks department. Also they are more commonly charging 250 for a basic "standard" service and if u want the juicy extras they think they are worth another 50-100. Vote with your feet and go elsewhere.

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-07-2025
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    A couple of reports of a smelly box is enough to avoid for me. If punctuality and service aren't up to par thats 3 strikes. Go elsewhere.
    So far, we haven’t had the same issues with any of the other girls.

  14. #14
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    04-08-2026
    Posts
    29

    Thanks everyone for the feedback — I genuinely appreciate it.

    Going forward, if a girl calls in sick, we’ll do our best to let anyone with a booking know as early as possible. Sometimes I only find out at the last minute myself, which can leave us scrambling, but I understand that from the customer’s side, it’s still your time being wasted.

    The same goes for girls running late or going overtime and then trying to shorten the next customer’s booking. We’ll be looking at how we can manage this better and avoid it happening.

    I’ve now linked the shop phone to the same Apple ID so I can see messages and updates straight away. That should make it much easier for us to contact you quickly if someone calls in sick, is running late, or there’s any other issue with your booking.

    I completely understand how frustrating it is to make the trip, arrive on time, and then be left waiting or find out your booking has changed.

    Sorry to everyone who’s had this experience. We’ll work on it.

    If you have any other issues, feedback, or special requests, you’re also welcome to contact me directly through WeChat:


    ▼ CLICK BELOW ▼
    ★ T5 ROSTER ★ ◆ ★ 888 ROSTER ★ ◆ ★ VIVI'S ROSTER ★
    ★ SEE MORE GIRLS ★
    ☎ 0403 207 768
    📍 344 Old Cleveland Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
    🌐 t5massage.com
    ♥ Private • Friendly • Relaxing ♥

    💖✨ HIRING NOW ✨💖
    Very Busy Shop ◆ Staff Wanted in Brisbane 💅 Start this week 🌙
    👉 APPLY HERE 👈
    Boss: 0451 001 111

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •