Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ViệtNam Babe Beautiful VFM Double

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-08-2026
    Posts
    14

    ViệtNam Babe Beautiful VFM Double

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...t/VIETNAMBABE/



    I was in Melbourne recently for a week for the AFL finals. I checked out some of the shops out at Burwood and surrounding areas but was disappointed - prices were very high at around $400 to $500 for one hour for basic service.

    I stayed with my mother in Sunshine and found a local place in a house in St Albans which was very nice. I had a wonderful time and thought it was great value for money - two for one for $500 for one hour.

    The house is just ok, bedroom nice but the girls were horny little Vietnamese mines.

    250 per girl for 1 hour is VFM

    The main girl is a mid 30s hottee with great tits, and a very good oral game.

    No CIM though on this night

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-08-2026
    Posts
    7
    Great find, the WL in the link looks very pretty. Is her advert accurate?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •