Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 625 High St Kew Friday, Saturday, Sunday Roster

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-09-2026
    Location
    625 High St Kew
    Posts
    13

    625 High St Kew Friday, Saturday, Sunday Roster

    Brand new shop 625 High St Kew 0426 555 789 www.golden-touch-massage.com.au

    Lovely shop, very clean and new.

    Rear entrance and parking available. Please call to check times for parking.

    beautiful girls daily


    Friday
    Freya, Wendy, Cherry

    Saturday
    Freya, Sophia

    Sunday
    Grace, Sophia

    Weekend special $10 off 45 minutes

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-08-2024
    Posts
    81
    With advertising this good, I guess I know where I’m going next time I’m in Melbourne for work

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-09-2026
    Location
    625 High St Kew
    Posts
    13
    Mention the ad to Sophia and she will look after you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •