Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Amelia - Fairy

  1. #21
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-06-2026
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    Yes, Fairy seems to be picky with f.s! I honestly couldn't figure-out, whether the factor depends on her mood, dude-size or $$. Maybe JJBeck can enlighten us more on this; he seems to know Fairy better than myself!
    My 2 cents. I met her over 3 years ago, one of her first days and I was hooked by her looks and sweet nature. I would have seen her over 50 times by now but it took over 2 years for her to give into full service. I don’t think she gave it to anyone for awhile to start with but obviously time and experience and maybe meeting Sunny haha gave her the confidence or the want to go the extra mile.
    Obviously I have no idea but that’s just my thoughts

  2. #22
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by BanginBeauties View Post
    My 2 cents. I met her over 3 years ago, one of her first days and I was hooked by her looks and sweet nature. I would have seen her over 50 times by now but it took over 2 years for her to give into full service. I don’t think she gave it to anyone for awhile to start with but obviously time and experience and maybe meeting Sunny haha gave her the confidence or the want to go the extra mile.
    Obviously I have no idea but that’s just my thoughts
    You're pretty much spot-on, with this one! So much, as if Fairy herself has just spoken/written! But after waiting for 3-4 years, when it finally happened...it didn't feel as hyper as I might have expected; just felt tight & ordinary hehe. P.s, just too many MLs around Brisbane, as good-fuck options these days tbh

  3. #23
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-12-2024
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by BanginBeauties View Post
    My 2 cents. I met her over 3 years ago, one of her first days and I was hooked by her looks and sweet nature. I would have seen her over 50 times by now but it took over 2 years for her to give into full service. I don’t think she gave it to anyone for awhile to start with but obviously time and experience and maybe meeting Sunny haha gave her the confidence or the want to go the extra mile.
    Obviously I have no idea but that’s just my thoughts
    Jeez, 2yrs for fs… I’d nearly be expecting anal every 2nd visit to encourage me coming back after 3mths

  4. #24
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Staedtler View Post
    Jeez, 2yrs for fs… I’d nearly be expecting anal every 2nd visit to encourage me coming back after 3mths
    Haha....you're also correct there!

  5. #25
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-12-2024
    Posts
    645
    Yep, Sunny/fairy combo gave us all some memories

  6. #26
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-06-2026
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Staedtler View Post
    Jeez, 2yrs for fs… I’d nearly be expecting anal every 2nd visit to encourage me coming back after 3mths
    Ahah I wasn’t really expecting it, she just offered oneday. I enjoyed seeing her and her service in general without fs hence why I saw her so much

  7. #27
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-12-2024
    Posts
    645
    She can come across cold, but when you get to know her she is amazing

  8. #28
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-06-2026
    Posts
    66
    I am going to say it and for sure this thread will get me flamed.

    I saw Fairy once, had the full service/show before I knew she was so well spoken about. I left and didn't have the slightest vibe to go back to see her again. Just didn't have anything in her performance for me. She is good in performing though.

    I think I enjoy the gradual reveal that many of the other girls have perfected. They come across meek and mild which creates that erotic AMP vibe wondering what you are going to get. Then by the end everything is on the table, so to speak.

    I'll mention Sunny here, the first session with her as a walk-in after about 20 minutes of massage and chat I really thought I was leaving at half time and no way would I pay this girl for extras. Then she does whatever she does and I'm hooked. I went back to see her again the following day.

  9. #29
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-05-2023
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by BanginBeauties View Post
    My 2 cents. I met her over 3 years ago, one of her first days and I was hooked by her looks and sweet nature. I would have seen her over 50 times by now but it took over 2 years for her to give into full service. I don’t think she gave it to anyone for awhile to start with but obviously time and experience and maybe meeting Sunny haha gave her the confidence or the want to go the extra mile.
    Obviously I have no idea but that’s just my thoughts
    Have you seen Fairy lately mate? She seems to be ramping down core services

  10. #30
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    197
    I saw Fairy one time about a year ago. She offered FS on that first appointment and I was very surprised.

    I didn't have enough cash so didn't go there. She seemed ok, but nothing overly special. Prefer Sunny.

  11. #31
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-05-2025
    Posts
    39
    Lucky you both are great never asked Fairy for FS as was under impression it annoyed her, but you must have worked your magic

  12. #32
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by KushKat View Post
    Lucky you both are great never asked Fairy for FS as was under impression it annoyed her, but you must have worked your magic
    Depends how busy girls are, most girls have an idea of how much they want to make in a week, when they haven't had many customers if that week is really slow, I have seen all the rules go out the window really quick.

    Everything with them comes down to $$, if they feel some kind of monetary pressure they will do anything and everything they claim they never do.

  13. #33
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post
    Depends how busy girls are, most girls have an idea of how much they want to make in a week, when they haven't had many customers if that week is really slow, I have seen all the rules go out the window really quick.

    Everything with them comes down to $$, if they feel some kind of monetary pressure they will do anything and everything they claim they never do.
    100% agree, especially in the case of Fairy!
    P.s, Fairy is no longer interesting; very mechanical, since having share in that chain of shops. The initial innocency has also disappeared. Now, its just a waste of money booking with Fairy tbh

  14. #34
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-05-2023
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero96 View Post
    100% agree, especially in the case of Fairy!
    P.s, Fairy is no longer interesting; very mechanical, since having share in that chain of shops. The initial innocency has also disappeared. Now, its just a waste of money booking with Fairy tbh
    Hero, did she reduce the number of services she's offering? My mate said no more BBBJ

  15. #35
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by katsukaraage View Post
    Hero, did she reduce the number of services she's offering? My mate said no more BBBJ
    Yes, it can vary from time to time...but most times these days, Fairy just use a time-wasting method of rubbing the dick slightly on her lips, without sucking it. Then, tries to quickly oil-up your dick...for a quick slide, just to finish you up! All because she's in hurry to go back managing the bookings for her shop! Tbh, for the punters shake.. Fairy was good when she was an employee compared to her being an employer now! Her body also turning, mostly bony these days...with only her fake tits holding up her looks difference from a ladyboy! Lol
    P.s, someone like Mr. T might.not like me saying these about Fairy, but it's the honest facts facts facts!

  16. #36
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-06-2026
    Posts
    73
    Sadly very accurate. Body is gone, enthusiasm is gone. Lord something more sinister may be at play as the light in her eyes has faded away as well. Goes through the rhythm for a quick buck

  17. #37
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-05-2018
    Posts
    89
    I saw her a couple months ago and thought she was great.

  18. #38
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-06-2025
    Location
    The Lotharioverse
    Posts
    440
    I've heard she's very good.

  19. #39
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-05-2026
    Posts
    154
    Definitely, not the same as before..."if you know, you know"! Basically, a slack-ass punt these days!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •