these guys seem to be consistently building a stable roster, it's out of the way for me but I am keen to visit and try.
Many non thai girls which is a refreshing change


I do really wish this shop was closer to me.. but yea, I am happy that the girls work on both sunflower and red velvet throughout the week!
Velvet is quite spacious and has a shower which I like. On the other hand, sunflower has such tiny rooms which makes everything really thrilling! lol.
What's the address of the Sunflower joint?


Thanks mate, appreciated 👍


Has anyone seen Spencer?


Thank you for your feedback.
Does she have a nice body? How would you rate his face?
I found almost every girl at this shop very good, strong line up weekly, they’re also very nice at the reception.


What's happening with their wechat? Any update?
Anyone seen Angel new Thai girl yet? Is it THE Angel from SBM?






Went in to see the new Italian girl Alexis on Wednesday. Was absolute mayhem there but thankfully my booking went through smoothly. The reception team here are probably just as good as Ginza in my opinion. Very shy and seemed a bit nervous (said it was her first day there and hasn’t worked much). Once the clothes came off she kicked into gear and very horny. Very pretty girl with great tits. Asian pricing for a white girl, amazing.
Saw Ruby yesterday, an absolute delight. Might not be as pretty as the other girls (still pretty damn attractive in my opinion) but service wise she is really attentive and great to have a chat with. Gave me blue mountains Aussie hippie vibes. Good pricing for cauc - service wise one of the best going and I’d put her up there with Spencer.
Another Aussie “Harmony” starting today and if the photos are real she looks like a proper weapon. Will try get in there this arvo to find out if we can harmonise.
Where the hell are they finding these girls?!
Saw Spencer today. Her routine is so tight, an expert performance and great conversation. Really knows what she's doing. If you want great chemistry, definitely worth a try before she goes home to Melbourne.
I had tried to book Harmony but was told not working today. I asked reception on arrival and was told she was a no show so maybe she chickened out of her first shift? Good help is hard to find.
Really hoping I can see Alexis soon. Her photo reminds me of the hotties I was never able to pull at all the italo, maltese, greek weddings i went to in my 20s...
Harmony was no show. Pretty disappointed.
Alexis definitely has that relative from the other side at the wedding vibe haha nice description.