Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Minako - Lidcombe - Olympic Park

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    93

    Minako - Lidcombe - Olympic Park

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...nt/SweetB1688/

    Any one seen this one? Looks tasty.

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    23-06-2021
    Posts
    69

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-01-2022
    Posts
    258
    She looks nothing like the photos, good services though.
    She even feed me when I visited her

  4. #4
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    02-11-2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    2,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    She looks nothing like the photos, good services though.
    She even feed me when I visited her
    So you got some DATY bro....what did she taste like?

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    22-05-2023
    Posts
    31
    Read this thread for reference: https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...-from-Homebush

    Saw her last week after a break and I will still echo the same comments I made in that thread. 10/10 intense session from the second you walk through the door. I was considering maybe there would be reservations as it had been some time but service, treatment, and lascivity was already 1000/10 with DFK and touching all over. She told me she had a small break moving apartments (same area block just different unit). If you are considering seeing her I would definitely bite the bullet as "YMMV" does not apply here - everyone is equally hard fucked.
    Pics are her, they're definitely touched up but I'd say it's mostly accurate compared to what others have on their ads.

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-12-2024
    Posts
    9
    I actually visited her and she is much older late 40s or even 50s actually. As someone described before her body is like a cube, chest is small ass is totally flat. Her whole apartment is very dark maybe to hide her face. She has some jazz or soothing music as background. She is enthusiastic but since she is fat, she was breathing so loudly or maybe even gasping for air or maybe moaning i dont know. She did rimming (which is very shallow compared to N5M T Paula or Ginza Jessie) so i felt nothing. She likes to use oil and hj you from behind when you are in a crawling position. Also she smells like sweat and soury as well. I wouldnt visit her anymore.

  7. #7
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    558
    Took Minako for a spin recently to satisfy my curiosity.
    Appartment in new complex at Olympic Park. Fairly easy access.
    Bedroom is a bit of a light show with projector and led lights.
    Shower is nice and clean.
    She opened the door in a Gstring and Tshirt and as soon as my shoes were off she was kissing me wildly. My shirt was off and nipples sucked for a bit and then bang, she was on her knees and sucking my big rock hard cock.
    Overall a nice intro
    She stopped after a few mins and asked for payment.
    Then it was some continued kissing and I pushed her head back down to my cock for some more BBBJ.
    She motioned me to the shower and I obliged.
    After a quick clean I came back into the bedroom and stood infront of the mirror and asked for some cock sucking so pushed her back to her knees so I could watch her taking me deep in the mirror.
    This transitioned into her signature move where she sits on the floor and asks 1 leg up on the bed so she can get underneath and do some ball sucking and deep dragon drill rimming.

    She does this quite well

    Her next move is some lap dance / pussy sliding in reverse as I sit on the edge of her bed.

    Her next move is put lube / oil on her tits for some titty fucking. She does this things where she gets you to lift your legs up and rubs her tits on your ass. I wasny feeling it so told her to use her mouth and she deep rimmed me whilst I pulled her face hard against me.

    Next move is she got me into doggie and rimmed me some more whilst wanking my cock. Not a bad feeling.

    By now shes getting horny.

    I lay down, she sits ontop and pussy slides and squirts a bit. Not sure Im a fan but I roll with it.

    I ask her to suck some more and she does. Making me as hard as I can get before she mounts me. On with the dom and she's ontop. Tells me shes horny and wants to cum.

    Whilst riding me she cums hard and squirts a fucking hot load onto me. Again not sure this is doing it for me.

    Shes quite wild and Im sorta in a wild mood too so I push her off and get her on her back and pound her in missionary. In this position she kisses wildly and looking into her eyes is pretty hot as she cums again.

    She looks at me and tells me lets cum together so I think to myself why not. Lets end this so I give her a last thrash and pound away until Im about to cum then I pull out, rip off the dom and explode all over her tits. At the same time as I pull out she simultaneously squirts again.

    Show is over. Wild session

    Box ticked.

    A once off for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •