Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Southport Massages

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2026
    Posts
    1

    Southport Massages

    Recently had some massages in Southport. All were good experiences except one booking.

    Gold Shine Massage , had a booking with "Summer" from Spain. Good chick. Friendly. Busty. decent conversation. Would return again.

    Sarocha Massage, had a massage by "A" from Taiwan. Funny girl. Speaks good english. Friendly. Got her new boobs last year she said. They look good. Not massive. Prob C cup. Not sure age probably early 30s. Nice enough body. Would return to see "A"

    Second time at Sarocha booked with "Mia" . Going by her photo looks great. Was taken to a room and told "Mia" would be there couple minutes. 5 or so minutes went by. Knock on door and a girl enters to tell me "Mia" has now finished for day and went home. Told me i can rebook. That was the end of the booking lol. No idea who the messenger girl was but whatever I left. Weird experience. Will prob give "Mia" another try.

    I see Sarocha has new girls going by their ads - Rei, Jazmine, Camilla - anyone had a massage by these ladies ?

    Anyone else been to these two places ? Good or negative experiences ?

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-10-2025
    Posts
    69
    Definitely worth giving Camilla a try. Thai mid-late 20s. Only works one day a week at Sarocha - Monday I think.

  3. #3
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-10-2025
    Posts
    30
    Both Mia and Camilla are good fun and worth visiting.

  4. #4
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    07-11-2021
    Posts
    1,407
    Laying on massage table with rock hard cock, booking cancelled, no massage, go home with case of blue balls!

  5. #5
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-12-2024
    Posts
    645
    Is JoJo still at Thomas drive?

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-02-2026
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBeck View Post
    Is JoJo still at Thomas drive?
    She's dissapeared. No idea. If you or anyone figures out where she is pls let me know.

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    09-11-2021
    Posts
    85
    Anyone have any info on the massage place on Meron st Southport?

  8. #8
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2026
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Anyone have any info on the massage place on Meron st Southport?
    If that’s the one next to SOPO then been there once, had a cute Thai girl I say be late 20s, good massage with hot TT but extras were so over the top I left without even a handy.

  9. #9
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-12-2024
    Posts
    645
    Curious what she said especially it the TT was hot and you then decline extras

  10. #10
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2026
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBeck View Post
    Curious what she said especially it the TT was hot and you then decline extras
    She said nothing, Thai are generally nice people but you can see in the face the disappointment and their demeanour changes. Im pretty sure the extras are their pay packet, so I understand. When I left there was no smile or see you next time.

  11. #11
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-07-2023
    Posts
    7
    I’m now going 5 mins up the road to 46 Middle Street. I’m by no means a big guy, but Sugar has me feeling like John Holmes. The tightest vice like grip I’ve ever had the pleasure to experience.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-04-2018
    Posts
    467
    Where is Sugar from? How would you describe her looks and body?

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-09-2026
    Posts
    2

    Dreamy Massage GC

    Hey punters....
    A mate suggested i try 204 Dreamy Massage near Southport. Put it off for ages. Decided to give it a try a few weeks back.
    Located on a main road but had some parking which was good. I had a punt with a ML from South America. 45mins $70. 1 hour was $90 from memory. Petite thing. Chatty girl. C cup. Probably in her mid 20s. Her photo probably is her but if not kinda close I guess. She did half the massage in a top and long pants. Dont know why they wear pants. Anyway... Did the flip and she told me $200 nude Hj or $100 topless. (Whos paying $200 for 20 or 30 mins i thought to myself ha ha no thanks). Massage was 5/10. Was relaxing but mostly just rubbing with oil. There was no touching between legs before flip. No whispers in ear type stuff. Nothing fun like that at all sadly lol. Once masaage ended she got dressed. bit of chit chat and see you next time. WIR = dont think so but if I did would likely see someone else. The place was clean and seems to be well looked after which is a positive. They do charge a 10% fee if you use a card so keep that in mind. Maybe the girl i saw was new to massage or was in a hurry for next booking dont know but overall I wasnt blown away. Has anyone else tried this place to share your experience etc ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •