Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: T5 Vanessa Worst Punt of My Life

  1. #21
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-07-2025
    Posts
    261
    Great suggestions shagsphere. One thing i haven’t got my head around it though why hide or be embarrassed from others in the waiting room. We all know why and what we are there for! Just say hello to the bloke sitting next to you or across from you and lighten the mood…LOL.

    I did that the last time to someone and all I got was this person hung his head in shame,

  2. #22
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-02-2019
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve03 View Post
    Great suggestions shagsphere. One thing i haven’t got my head around it though why hide or be embarrassed from others in the waiting room. We all know why and what we are there for! Just say hello to the bloke sitting next to you or across from you and lighten the mood…LOL.

    I did that the last time to someone and all I got was this person hung his head in shame,


    Well, I don’t think you would like to see other punters who probably just nutted into the mouth of the girl you are about to see and kiss.

    Probably even worse would be seeing your dad or your brothers or a mate or someone you know there…..

    The brothels understand this, that’s why they always separate the punters in the waiting rooms, and bring them out individually to avoid seeing each other. In the better managed brothels run by caucasians such as Cleo’s and Viper Room, this is how they do it; you will almost never see another punter. On the other hand in brothel like Asian Stars, they basically have a hall with couple of small cubicles around it and curtains that are never closed because the girls walk into the center for you to view; and everyone can see everyone walking up to the counter to pay. It is one of the worst design I have seen because why do they even bother to partition these cubicles they do nothing for privacy.

  3. #23
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-09-2024
    Posts
    184
    Definitely an overhyped shop imho funny how the old place at woolloongabba there did not have the same issues or shit service issues. The owner hardly replies on wechat so don’t know what horse dribble he is tryna pull by saying to contact him there haha
    like others have said here, just vote with your feet as there are many more options in town to try out.

  4. #24
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    04-08-2026
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xLuthor View Post
    Definitely an overhyped shop imho funny how the old place at woolloongabba there did not have the same issues or shit service issues. The owner hardly replies on wechat so don’t know what horse dribble he is tryna pull by saying to contact him there haha
    like others have said here, just vote with your feet as there are many more options in town to try out.
    That WeChat is actually managed by me personally, and I’m usually online. If you have any issues, you’re always welcome to message me there and I’ll reply when I see it.

    I’ve just checked again and there are currently no unanswered messages on my end. If I somehow missed yours before, feel free to send it through again.


    ▼ CLICK BELOW ▼
    ★ T5 ROSTER ★ ◆ ★ 888 ROSTER ★ ◆ ★ VIVI'S ROSTER ★
    ★ SEE MORE GIRLS ★
    ☎ 0403 207 768
    📍 344 Old Cleveland Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
    🌐 t5massage.com
    ♥ Private • Friendly • Relaxing ♥

    💖✨ HIRING NOW ✨💖
    Very Busy Shop ◆ Staff Wanted in Brisbane 💅 Start this week 🌙
    👉 APPLY HERE 👈
    Boss: 0451 001 111

  5. #25
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    251
    There are so many different girls working at T5 they don't even know each others names sometimes.

    When you go to a shop with 2 or 3 girls on staff they often work same days together for a long time, they spend alot of down time together get to know each other and learn to work together, because they know if they help out a girl, that girl will help them out in return, they form a social relationship.

    T5 is a just shit show free for all of every girl out for themselves, that old style small shop system doesn't work.

  6. #26
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-09-2012
    Posts
    38
    Just a thought.

    I reckon 888 and Vivi’s can probably keep doing things the way the old Gabba T5 did. They only seem to have 3–4 girls on most days, so a receptionist would probably be a bit unnecessary.

    T5 is probably where it makes more sense. More girls, more bookings, more people coming and going. Having someone there to handle the phone, bookings and front desk might take a lot of pressure off and avoid some of the booking dramas people have mentioned.

    I had a quick look and receptionist jobs in Brisbane seem to be around $60–65k, give or take. Obviously this isn’t exactly a normal receptionist job, so I’d imagine they’d have to pay a bit more. Maybe $80k + super or somewhere around there? Should be enough to get someone decent.

  7. #27
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-10-2025
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by warspy View Post
    Just a thought.

    I reckon 888 and Vivi’s can probably keep doing things the way the old Gabba T5 did. They only seem to have 3–4 girls on most days, so a receptionist would probably be a bit unnecessary.

    T5 is probably where it makes more sense. More girls, more bookings, more people coming and going. Having someone there to handle the phone, bookings and front desk might take a lot of pressure off and avoid some of the booking dramas people have mentioned.

    I had a quick look and receptionist jobs in Brisbane seem to be around $60–65k, give or take. Obviously this isn’t exactly a normal receptionist job, so I’d imagine they’d have to pay a bit more. Maybe $80k + super or somewhere around there? Should be enough to get someone decent.
    I remember the first time i went to Real Thai in the cbd there was a very hot young girl behind the counter but alas she only did reception. Easy would have made double 80k if she had allowed herself to stray to the dark side.

  8. #28
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    01-05-2026
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by warspy View Post
    Just a thought.

    I reckon 888 and Vivi’s can probably keep doing things the way the old Gabba T5 did. They only seem to have 3–4 girls on most days, so a receptionist would probably be a bit unnecessary.

    T5 is probably where it makes more sense. More girls, more bookings, more people coming and going. Having someone there to handle the phone, bookings and front desk might take a lot of pressure off and avoid some of the booking dramas people have mentioned.

    I had a quick look and receptionist jobs in Brisbane seem to be around $60–65k, give or take. Obviously this isn’t exactly a normal receptionist job, so I’d imagine they’d have to pay a bit more. Maybe $80k + super or somewhere around there? Should be enough to get someone decent.
    888 & Vivis still need proper management oversight.

    I’m not saying every girl is doing this, but the reality is that they know management don't care if they cancel bookings at short notice or double book. That’s why the same problems at T5 are happening at these shops too, just on a smaller scale.

    The receptionist suggestion for T5 is a good one, but realistically, we all know the owner isn’t going to spend the money. He also isn’t going to address the underlying management problems.

    At this point, it seems like his strategy is simply to do nothing, make the usual promises when someone complains, and wait for everyone to get over it. Then the exact same issues will happen again.

  9. #29
    Shop Owner
    Join Date
    04-08-2026
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopomp View Post
    888 & Vivis still need proper management oversight.

    I’m not saying every girl is doing this, but the reality is that they know management don't care if they cancel bookings at short notice or double book. That’s why the same problems at T5 are happening at these shops too, just on a smaller scale.

    The receptionist suggestion for T5 is a good one, but realistically, we all know the owner isn’t going to spend the money. He also isn’t going to address the underlying management problems.

    At this point, it seems like his strategy is simply to do nothing, make the usual promises when someone complains, and wait for everyone to get over it. Then the exact same issues will happen again.
    I’m absolutely willing to spend the money if it helps improve the experience for everyone. I’ve actually been looking for the right person for some time now.

    If anyone here knows someone genuinely good and experienced in this industry who could be a good fit, I’m more than happy to take recommendations.

    ▼ CLICK BELOW ▼
    ★ T5 ROSTER ★ ◆ ★ 888 ROSTER ★ ◆ ★ VIVI'S ROSTER ★
    ★ SEE MORE GIRLS ★
    ☎ 0403 207 768
    📍 344 Old Cleveland Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
    🌐 t5massage.com
    ♥ Private • Friendly • Relaxing ♥

    💖✨ HIRING NOW ✨💖
    Very Busy Shop ◆ Staff Wanted in Brisbane 💅 Start this week 🌙
    👉 APPLY HERE 👈
    Boss: 0451 001 111

  10. #30
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    34
    Terrible booking system at T5. A couple of times, I tried to book a certain lady through WeChat, but whoever replied told me that no booking was needed and that I could just pop in. I got the feeling that they were just trying to fill the gaps between bookings.

    I have to say, the 5Star boss did a much better job. He would always let me know if the lady was only available for 30 or 45 minutes because there was another booking after the time I requested. That way, I knew exactly what to expect before I went there.

    Also, I was told by a friend that the new Vivi shop has a lucky draw for clients who visit as part of the opening special. However, I wasn't offered the lucky draw by the lady, and she seemed to know nothing about it. Is it only available to selected clients? Shouldn't it be open to new clients as well if you really want to attract new business?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •