Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Power of Touch Massage - India/Nepal - Shyla (my prettiest girl so far)

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-09-2017
    Posts
    188

    Power of Touch Massage - India/Nepal - Shyla (my prettiest girl so far)

    Establishment: https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au

    Date of Visit: Sept 2026

    • Country: India/Nepal
    • Damage: 45 Mins for massage $70 and $200 for full service (two shots)
    • Features: 165 cm tall. Long hair, pretty face, decent english, nice boobs, soft skin, and a nice body.
    • Service Provided: FS, FIV, DATY, DFK
    • Services not provided: BBBJ , catbath, doggy



    I booked Shyla for 45 minutes, and the moment she entered the room, my mouth was wide open. She has a very pretty face.
    I immediately asked her if extras are on the table and she said yes. She said no to CBJ (I do not like it anyways) and BBBJ, I paid here the money and asked her to skip part 1 and jump to part 2. We hugged and kissed, and after playing with her pussy, boobs, I asked her to DOM me up. She likes cowgirl and yeah, she rides well. Honestly, this was the highlight of the session. A pretty face, long hairs, and bouncing boobs is not something you get in every punt. After a few minutes, I asked her to switch positions and fucked her from behind in standing position (one of my favourites). This too was a sight to watch, glimpse of her face behind those long hairs was truly a beautiful sight. And obviously, I could not hold any longer and finished in the same position.

    Then we took a break of 5 minutes or so, and spoke about the life and things. I was hard again and the clock was ticking too, I knew I will not be able to cum easily the second time. This time I started with mish, constant DFK, then again switched to cowgirl position. I asked her to jerk me off which she happily obliged. I was drained after the session.

    Overall, I have mixed feelings about the punt. She has good energy and attitude but maybe I wanted a bit more involved/passionate session, although she wasn't mechanical too. I've had much better overall sessions with average looking girls.

    As always, YMMV. I think you will enjoy if you are after pretty faces.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    16-02-2025
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by lebman View Post
    Establishment: https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au

    Date of Visit: Sept 2026

    • Country: India/Nepal
    • Damage: 45 Mins for massage $70 and $200 for full service (two shots)
    • Features: 165 cm tall. Long hair, pretty face, decent english, nice boobs, soft skin, and a nice body.
    • Service Provided: FS, FIV, DATY, DFK
    • Services not provided: BBBJ , catbath, doggy



    I booked Shyla for 45 minutes, and the moment she entered the room, my mouth was wide open. She has a very pretty face.
    I immediately asked her if extras are on the table and she said yes. She said no to CBJ (I do not like it anyways) and BBBJ, I paid here the money and asked her to skip part 1 and jump to part 2. We hugged and kissed, and after playing with her pussy, boobs, I asked her to DOM me up. She likes cowgirl and yeah, she rides well. Honestly, this was the highlight of the session. A pretty face, long hairs, and bouncing boobs is not something you get in every punt. After a few minutes, I asked her to switch positions and fucked her from behind in standing position (one of my favourites). This too was a sight to watch, glimpse of her face behind those long hairs was truly a beautiful sight. And obviously, I could not hold any longer and finished in the same position.

    Then we took a break of 5 minutes or so, and spoke about the life and things. I was hard again and the clock was ticking too, I knew I will not be able to cum easily the second time. This time I started with mish, constant DFK, then again switched to cowgirl position. I asked her to jerk me off which she happily obliged. I was drained after the session.

    Overall, I have mixed feelings about the punt. She has good energy and attitude but maybe I wanted a bit more involved/passionate session, although she wasn't mechanical too. I've had much better overall sessions with average looking girls.

    As always, YMMV. I think you will enjoy if you are after pretty faces.
    Thank you, is there a photo of her?

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-09-2017
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by concerto16 View Post
    Thank you, is there a photo of her?
    Nope. Indian/Nepalese girls usually do not post photos. And even if they do, they are usually fakes, but sometimes you find really good talent. It is a miss most of the times though

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-03-2025
    Location
    Look under your bed
    Posts
    46
    Thanks for the review - i'm planning to go next week for a lucky dip. Shame that they aren't on WeChat or xpages with any good photos of the girls.

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-07-2024
    Posts
    123
    Nice AR bro. How old do you think Shyla is? Have seen a couple girls here that have been ok but usually on the older side of what I prefer.

  6. #6
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 17012430's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPrince View Post
    Thanks for the review - i'm planning to go next week for a lucky dip. Shame that they aren't on WeChat or xpages with any good photos of the girls.
    They are on XPages but no photos unfortunately

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •