-
Bangkok - first time (alone)
Hi all,
Hope you’ve all been well. I am going to be travelling to Bangkok next week on a business trip. I’ve never gone to Bangkok alone… so it’s a chance to branch out and explore.
I’m not one for full service in my home markets… I usually like to find good massage spots / spas and enjoy the pampering.
Therefore, keen to hear suggestions from those who have first hand experience in this fine city. I guess it is a “tame” offering, but it is what works for me and I like to keep my boundaries and stick to what works.
Based on my research, I’d have the following options:
- massage shop; enjoy the wonders of Thai massage… but not that exciting/different
- soapy; slightly different, but just be clear with the girl what I am looking for
- BJ bar; very unique, but again be clear with the girl on what I’m after
- agogo bar; unique. I wouldn’t want to utilise the bar fine aspect… but great vibe?
Anything I’m missing?
Of the above, I think I am leaning towards a mix of the above, but keen to hear views. If a BJ bar / agogo… is there a way some places the fun can be had right there at the bar? Feel this exhibitionism would be a difference maker for me / certainly unique
Cheers!
Bull of rage
-
Try everything .
Massage/soapy - go to “mango massage “ in sukhumvit
Venture into “soi cowboy”
Have a bj while getting a cold beer .
Walk around and think with your big head as well ..
The “finishing” isn’t the fun part ..
gogo/girly bar - definitely go for the attention and laughs — you will eventually bust a nut anyway at the end lol .. just cruise brother
-
Thanks Hogrider…
Great advice and seems to be where my head (big one, mostly) is at. Want to try the things that are a bit different.
Any recommendations on the bar with the BJ (and cold beer)? Otherwise can try it myself… on BJ I had a scare 1 year ago after a massage at an Australian shop… so I am still a little gun shy / apprehensive about that. Sucks (now, not literally)…
Anyway, I’m sure I’ll sort it out! May have a few hours to spare in the afternoon I arrive midweek, so can check things out afternoon vs prime time!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules