Well according to the Urban Dictionary buget is trash.
So trash fun with the works?
It does mean Puddle in Turkish. So puddle fun?
Anyway, here is another pic that isn’t Mina from Blue Palace Carina
IMG_3928.jpg


This was a surprise adventure with more than a happy ending.
I was out and about and noticed Blue Palace Massage
in Carina.. I was meeting new girls at TTC and Poppys
a few minutes walk away (more on that later). Popped
my head in, and a very friendly cheeky Chinese lady in her
40s managed to snare me into her lair.
Size 8-10, average looks - okay for her age.
She had a bit of a Bjork look about her, and I haven't
had sex with a Bjork look-alike since an all-nighter with a wild girl in her 20s about 10 years ago.
$70/hour shop fee plus $150 FS - total $220.
Included the works - good nude massage, NHJ, DFK,
CBJ, DATY, 69, naughty prostate massage, and the
usual positions.
The shop is renovated. The 3/4 high walls didn't
worry me, even if there had been others in the next rooms.
Besides, it was only me and Bjork, I mean Mina.
I dont usually mention stuff like this, but she took a
damn good pounding and encouraged it -
"Fuck me fuck me more fuck - yes fuck me hard!"
And so on - probably because it was taking me
ages to cum - she complained at the end I was a
lot of work. Then she put on the sales pitch and added
I was a good man and she wants me to come see her again.
WIR? She was fun and great service, but I don't usually go
for Chinese unless they have a special look, and I don't
usually go for MILFs.
Overall a fun budget session, but once was enough
It would be tragic if I didn't include a photo.
Mina doesn't quite look like this anymore.
![]()
Well according to the Urban Dictionary buget is trash.
So trash fun with the works?
It does mean Puddle in Turkish. So puddle fun?
Anyway, here is another pic that isn’t Mina from Blue Palace Carina
IMG_3928.jpg


lol. I wrote that review in a hurry. I tried to fix the typo yesterday but I don't think it can be done in a header. I didn't mind, because I knew the typo would attract one of the usual suspects, like a fly into a venus flytrap. Bingo!
All good fun banter, even with critics who are tragic and spit the dummy and cry to mummy. Not referring to your good self, Sir.
Ps. Who killed Tantrumine?
Keep making a fool of yourself lol
It’s amusing to see. Like watching the psychological destruction of a human being in real time.
With pictures. And pineapples.
Talking of pictures. Heres another Mina that that isn’t Mina from Blue Palace Carina
IMG_3929.jpg
I do admire you as someone with obvious brains, to be as messed up as you are, and constantly putting yourself up for ridicule all the time.
As Adam Ant said in the 80s: Ridicule is Nothing to be Scared of.


Aww. Just when I complimented you on your banter, you lower yourself to Zero96-level insults. Quite a bit of projecting going on there, but that's understandable. Lol
Old proverb: "I cannot feel insulted by you if I don't care about your opinion".
Ps. I had an all-nighter with a Mena Suvari lookalike. Magnificent!


Hey Lothario1,
Thanks for the review. I was just thinking about giving some asian MILF a crack, as I am getting tired of slim young asian girls right now.
A lot of the young asian girls are just too "boney". I am starting to look for some slightly chubbier, voluptuous figure, mature type ladies.
Mina sounds good, what would you call her body shape?


Hey mate. I'd call her body shape amorphous, formless, blobby, and structureless. Apart from that, she's okay.![]()
But seriously - typical late-40s/early-50s size 8-10, average height, C-cup bolt-ons, not bad looking for her age. Still has a butt worthy of pounding. She put in a lot of hard work and had a cheeky fun attitude.
Great value if she's your type. Would have been $200 total for the hour including shop fee, but I agreed to $20 extra for prostate massage. Ouch!