Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: K Ririna - Cute & Petite

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-06-2019
    Posts
    326

    K Ririna - Cute & Petite

    Noticed that a new K girl at $390 per hour popped up on the roster. $390 is the top-rate for K girls as of this moment, so either she's a drop-dead-gorgeous stunner, or service off the charts. As her listing states she's inexperienced, I was hoping a great looking girl and booked to check her out.

    Appearance:
    Ririna is listed as 163cm, and that's about right. She's not gym-toned thin, but naturally slim. I'd also say she's about a C, not the DDs listed. I'm not a major fan of oversized boobs, especially on a smaller girl, so they were just right for me. Slim legs, nicely shaved below, and long, straight black hair. She has really nice eyes and has had a bit of work done to her face. I would say she's mid-to-late 20s. She also has a pretty big tattoo on the right side of her torso, and another long one on above her right ankle.

    Photo Accuracy:
    The photos are quite enhanced, but I'm pretty sure they are of her.

    Personality:
    Ririna is quite warm and engaging.

    Communication:
    Ririna's English is decent, and communication was not a problem.

    1 hr/1 shot Session Highlights:
    - While Ririna is relatively young for a K girl and is listed as "inexperienced", she knows what she's doing.
    - Her BBBJ is good. She uses her tongue well and goes reasonably deep.
    - Soft kisses that morphed to DFK on entrance. And continual DFK throughout the session..
    - She gets into the pussyslide in in cowgirl, and didn't need lube.
    - Very responsive to DATY.
    - Only did two positions for round 1 - started out with her on top in cowgirl grinding hard, then rolled her over for missionary where I blew for round one.
    - Clean up, nice massage, and a bit of a chat during the break.
    - She proactively started fondling me downstairs, and as I got harder, took me in her mouth.
    - Started round 2 in reverse cowgirl, then changed to take her in doggie. Stayed with this because the visuals were great and popped for round 2.

    Summary:
    Ririna is one of the younger K-girls on the Ginza books. She's cute, nice service, and gets into it with you. She has a similar vibe to K Nana who was working at the Ginza shops until recently. I enjoyed my time with her. However, $390 is, imo, a bit high. I'd visit her again, but not as regularly as other K girls in my rotation.

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    19-07-2023
    Posts
    93
    Is her tits real or bolt on. Thanks

  3. #3
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) secret0's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-05-2023
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Noticed that a new K girl at $390 per hour popped up on the roster. $390 is the top-rate for K girls as of this moment, so either she's a drop-dead-gorgeous stunner, or service off the charts. As her listing states she's inexperienced, I was hoping a great looking girl and booked to check her out.

    Appearance:
    Ririna is listed as 163cm, and that's about right. She's not gym-toned thin, but naturally slim. I'd also say she's about a C, not the DDs listed. I'm not a major fan of oversized boobs, especially on a smaller girl, so they were just right for me. Slim legs, nicely shaved below, and long, straight black hair. She has really nice eyes and has had a bit of work done to her face. I would say she's mid-to-late 20s. She also has a pretty big tattoo on the right side of her torso, and another long one on above her right ankle.

    Photo Accuracy:
    The photos are quite enhanced, but I'm pretty sure they are of her.

    Personality:
    Ririna is quite warm and engaging.

    Communication:
    Ririna's English is decent, and communication was not a problem.

    1 hr/1 shot Session Highlights:
    - While Ririna is relatively young for a K girl and is listed as "inexperienced", she knows what she's doing.
    - Her BBBJ is good. She uses her tongue well and goes reasonably deep.
    - Soft kisses that morphed to DFK on entrance. And continual DFK throughout the session..
    - She gets into the pussyslide in in cowgirl, and didn't need lube.
    - Very responsive to DATY.
    - Only did two positions for round 1 - started out with her on top in cowgirl grinding hard, then rolled her over for missionary where I blew for round one.
    - Clean up, nice massage, and a bit of a chat during the break.
    - She proactively started fondling me downstairs, and as I got harder, took me in her mouth.
    - Started round 2 in reverse cowgirl, then changed to take her in doggie. Stayed with this because the visuals were great and popped for round 2.

    Summary:
    Ririna is one of the younger K-girls on the Ginza books. She's cute, nice service, and gets into it with you. She has a similar vibe to K Nana who was working at the Ginza shops until recently. I enjoyed my time with her. However, $390 is, imo, a bit high. I'd visit her again, but not as regularly as other K girls in my rotation.
    Cheers for the AR.
    Yeah, I gawked a little at the price tag, but it fits if she's genuinely young.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-04-2026
    Posts
    34
    Mate! She looks absolute cracka! Was it a good ploughing session? For that fucken price which is higher than the k queen Jessie she must be a great fuck.
    Fuck you asian blokes are lucky cunts.

  5. #5
    99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Join Date
    15-06-2019
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,017
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Noticed that a new K girl at $390 per hour popped up on the roster. $390 is the top-rate for K girls as of this moment, so either she's a drop-dead-gorgeous stunner, or service off the charts. As her listing states she's inexperienced, I was hoping a great looking girl and booked to check her out.

    Appearance:
    Ririna is listed as 163cm, and that's about right. She's not gym-toned thin, but naturally slim. I'd also say she's about a C, not the DDs listed. I'm not a major fan of oversized boobs, especially on a smaller girl, so they were just right for me. Slim legs, nicely shaved below, and long, straight black hair. She has really nice eyes and has had a bit of work done to her face. I would say she's mid-to-late 20s. She also has a pretty big tattoo on the right side of her torso, and another long one on above her right ankle.

    Photo Accuracy:
    The photos are quite enhanced, but I'm pretty sure they are of her.

    Personality:
    Ririna is quite warm and engaging.

    Communication:
    Ririna's English is decent, and communication was not a problem.

    1 hr/1 shot Session Highlights:
    - While Ririna is relatively young for a K girl and is listed as "inexperienced", she knows what she's doing.
    - Her BBBJ is good. She uses her tongue well and goes reasonably deep.
    - Soft kisses that morphed to DFK on entrance. And continual DFK throughout the session..
    - She gets into the pussyslide in in cowgirl, and didn't need lube.
    - Very responsive to DATY.
    - Only did two positions for round 1 - started out with her on top in cowgirl grinding hard, then rolled her over for missionary where I blew for round one.
    - Clean up, nice massage, and a bit of a chat during the break.
    - She proactively started fondling me downstairs, and as I got harder, took me in her mouth.
    - Started round 2 in reverse cowgirl, then changed to take her in doggie. Stayed with this because the visuals were great and popped for round 2.

    Summary:
    Ririna is one of the younger K-girls on the Ginza books. She's cute, nice service, and gets into it with you. She has a similar vibe to K Nana who was working at the Ginza shops until recently. I enjoyed my time with her. However, $390 is, imo, a bit high. I'd visit her again, but not as regularly as other K girls in my rotation.
    Nice AR bro! thanks for toftt!!

  6. #6
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    27-09-2026
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    Noticed that a new K girl at $390 per hour popped up on the roster. $390 is the top-rate for K girls as of this moment, so either she's a drop-dead-gorgeous stunner, or service off the charts. As her listing states she's inexperienced, I was hoping a great looking girl and booked to check her out.

    Appearance:
    Ririna is listed as 163cm, and that's about right. She's not gym-toned thin, but naturally slim. I'd also say she's about a C, not the DDs listed. I'm not a major fan of oversized boobs, especially on a smaller girl, so they were just right for me. Slim legs, nicely shaved below, and long, straight black hair. She has really nice eyes and has had a bit of work done to her face. I would say she's mid-to-late 20s. She also has a pretty big tattoo on the right side of her torso, and another long one on above her right ankle.

    Photo Accuracy:
    The photos are quite enhanced, but I'm pretty sure they are of her.

    Personality:
    Ririna is quite warm and engaging.

    Communication:
    Ririna's English is decent, and communication was not a problem.

    1 hr/1 shot Session Highlights:
    - While Ririna is relatively young for a K girl and is listed as "inexperienced", she knows what she's doing.
    - Her BBBJ is good. She uses her tongue well and goes reasonably deep.
    - Soft kisses that morphed to DFK on entrance. And continual DFK throughout the session..
    - She gets into the pussyslide in in cowgirl, and didn't need lube.
    - Very responsive to DATY.
    - Only did two positions for round 1 - started out with her on top in cowgirl grinding hard, then rolled her over for missionary where I blew for round one.
    - Clean up, nice massage, and a bit of a chat during the break.
    - She proactively started fondling me downstairs, and as I got harder, took me in her mouth.
    - Started round 2 in reverse cowgirl, then changed to take her in doggie. Stayed with this because the visuals were great and popped for round 2.

    Summary:
    Ririna is one of the younger K-girls on the Ginza books. She's cute, nice service, and gets into it with you. She has a similar vibe to K Nana who was working at the Ginza shops until recently. I enjoyed my time with her. However, $390 is, imo, a bit high. I'd visit her again, but not as regularly as other K girls in my rotation.
    Thanks for AR bro. so detailed

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    16-08-2026
    Posts
    81
    Thank you for the AR and given your details I am also skeptical about the price

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •