
Originally Posted by
Rodbi26
I know this is probably not the best place to seek help or advice but I donĀ’t know where else to turn too, but for the better part of 4-5 years I have been going to these places 2-4 times a month, i feel like I have obtained a serious addiction, the only reason why I donĀ’t go more often is because I stop myself. Every waking moment I am thinking about going to the places and feel like I canĀ’t control myself anymore then I already do, and once I think about going I almost have an outer body experience and itĀ’s not even me doing these actions I know I canĀ’t be the only one, but when you are in a serious relationship or start to feel like you want to stop but canĀ’t itĀ’s absolutely fucked. I have tried therapy and that did fuck all, so the point of my post is pretty much asking for advice or ideas, from people who have quit before or had a big break or do this in a healthy way idk.. cheers