Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,801 to 1,819 of 1819

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

  1. #1801
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-05-2026
    Posts
    12
    I paid $130 for half hour

  2. #1802
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetwogo View Post
    I paid $130 for half hour
    Hmm so I did indeed get ripped. Shoukd uave taken a walk. Thanks for the reply and your advice

  3. #1803
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2025
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi26 View Post
    I know this is probably not the best place to seek help or advice but I donÂ’t know where else to turn too, but for the better part of 4-5 years I have been going to these places 2-4 times a month, i feel like I have obtained a serious addiction, the only reason why I donÂ’t go more often is because I stop myself. Every waking moment I am thinking about going to the places and feel like I canÂ’t control myself anymore then I already do, and once I think about going I almost have an outer body experience and itÂ’s not even me doing these actions I know I canÂ’t be the only one, but when you are in a serious relationship or start to feel like you want to stop but canÂ’t itÂ’s absolutely fucked. I have tried therapy and that did fuck all, so the point of my post is pretty much asking for advice or ideas, from people who have quit before or had a big break or do this in a healthy way idk.. cheers
    look at the end of the day lust is one of the 7 deadly sins for a reason.. if pro therapy hasn't helped then perhaps seek religious advice. Everyone walking this life has their own demons to overcome and in your case you've identified yours

  4. #1804
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-12-2025
    Posts
    7
    Went to paradise thai massage on kiera street in the city. They recently changed owners and had a reno. Super nice inside but at the beginning they were adamant they didnt provide extras.

    I thought i would give it a go anyways. Ended up getting ML named Lucy. She was super cute. Natural body and super nice skin and nice ass. She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect. She started tickling me and so i grabbed her ass and felt her up. She asked what i wanted and went for FS. Part 1 was actually good and part 2 was even better. She was playful, sucked me off with condom and hopped on top. After a bit we changed positions and asked me to be on top. She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples. After i came we fondled each other for a bit and she said next time you fuck me doggy hahaha. I was like for sure!

    Anyways really good experience!

  5. #1805
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-05-2026
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Branli View Post
    Went to paradise thai massage on kiera street in the city. They recently changed owners and had a reno. Super nice inside but at the beginning they were adamant they didnt provide extras.

    I thought i would give it a go anyways. Ended up getting ML named Lucy. She was super cute. Natural body and super nice skin and nice ass. She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect. She started tickling me and so i grabbed her ass and felt her up. She asked what i wanted and went for FS. Part 1 was actually good and part 2 was even better. She was playful, sucked me off with condom and hopped on top. After a bit we changed positions and asked me to be on top. She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples. After i came we fondled each other for a bit and she said next time you fuck me doggy hahaha. I was like for sure!

    Anyways really good experience!
    How much did she charge.
    I went once seen a lady called pinky wanted $200 for f/s and additional $60 for massage. I walked out and went to 19 atchison st

  6. #1806
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-06-2025
    Posts
    36
    i usually see amy, $150, for 45min b2b. ivys good too, Other girls are hit or miss

  7. #1807
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-07-2026
    Posts
    9
    Question❓ What day was Lucy on and how much did you pay as I have been keen to try this place out myself as I found most girl get scared of how big and thigh mine is...Apart from Jessica and Lucky from Salt Water and Eva from Wollongong Massage Centre most Ladies say it to big...

  8. #1808
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2025
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhangitalian View Post
    Question❓ What day was Lucy on and how much did you pay as I have been keen to try this place out myself as I found most girl get scared of how big and thigh mine is...Apart from Jessica and Lucky from Salt Water and Eva from Wollongong Massage Centre most Ladies say it to big...
    Do those girls give fs at salt water?

  9. #1809
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-07-2026
    Posts
    9
    Only Eva at Wollongong Massage Jessica and Lucky do like a bit of pussy eating out but mostly nude hand job are on the cards you need to be a regular and they will do more...

  10. #1810
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-07-2025
    Posts
    32
    You've identified the issue. Try jacking off instead of going for a rub..

  11. #1811
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-07-2025
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi26 View Post
    I know this is probably not the best place to seek help or advice but I donÂ’t know where else to turn too, but for the better part of 4-5 years I have been going to these places 2-4 times a month, i feel like I have obtained a serious addiction, the only reason why I donÂ’t go more often is because I stop myself. Every waking moment I am thinking about going to the places and feel like I canÂ’t control myself anymore then I already do, and once I think about going I almost have an outer body experience and itÂ’s not even me doing these actions I know I canÂ’t be the only one, but when you are in a serious relationship or start to feel like you want to stop but canÂ’t itÂ’s absolutely fucked. I have tried therapy and that did fuck all, so the point of my post is pretty much asking for advice or ideas, from people who have quit before or had a big break or do this in a healthy way idk.. cheers
    Try jacking off instead

  12. #1812
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2025
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhangitalian View Post
    Only Eva at Wollongong Massage Jessica and Lucky do like a bit of pussy eating out but mostly nude hand job are on the cards you need to be a regular and they will do more...
    Can you give some description on the girls for looks and also what pricing to expect for their extras

  13. #1813
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-04-2016
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ffau View Post
    Might check it out
    Part 2 on the cards for sure. Pretty sure a post op works there Friday & Saturday if that tickles your fancy.

  14. #1814
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-04-2016
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ayejay666 View Post
    im independently located in port kembla
    ????????????????

  15. #1815
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Went to AAA massage over a week ago seen a girl named tina worse massage ever paid for an hour massage was light stroking of my back no pressure asked her twice to apply some pressure with no reply on the flip she asked if i wanted extra i said maybe fs she said no only nude hj i said ok she got into it i asked can i touch she said no wont go back is she is working again
    Thanks for the heads up

  16. #1816
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranga View Post
    This was my goto place years ago. HJ / happy ending always offered. Have also had topless HJ and she let me finger her at same time. Think covered HJ was $30 and topless was $50. But this is over 2years ago
    I dont think those prices hold today unfortunately

  17. #1817
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2025
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogomez View Post
    I dont think those prices hold today unfortunately
    And that is the punters who are to blame for that

  18. #1818
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by LRM05 View Post
    And that is the punters who are to blame for that
    I am new to the game but dont doubt it. Wollongong is cursed in that regard it seems

  19. #1819
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    28
    I mean I am guilty myself really... payed 180 for nhj at greenday instead of taking a walk. Give me strength!

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •