Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 981 to 994 of 994

Thread: 108 Mirage & 121 Pyrmont

  1. #981
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) OmniMime's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-07-2017
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    932
    And chocolates. Ferrero Rochers.

  2. #982
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-06-2026
    Posts
    29
    Today I saw one of the mirage/platnium girls on a date, acting lovely dovey. Im not going to name or expose her since she is currently still working there but I was thinking poor bloke didnt know she got rooted by over 1000 guys this year. Could be a punter that she is seeing outside but it reminded me of this picture of someone falling involve with a prostitute.
    HUFOYPxbcAA8_z6.jpg

  3. #983
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    946
    Why you concluded that he doesn't know? - Most probably he knows and they have agreed to be fuck buddies, is very common and is nothing wrong with that, it is an honest deal.
    or maybe he is her sugar daddy, this is an honest deal too.

  4. #984
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2024
    Posts
    16
    I have spotted some on dating apps too so they would have normal dating lives outside with poor souls

  5. #985
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    unless it's someone whom created another alt account in order to avoid using his own main account to posted his 'Karu Dangerous' statement. But, yes, Karu is dangerous, because she's extremely sexy~~
    Quite possible also - and yes, she is!

    Sexy, sweet and good service. Unfortunately there's a sad subset of punters who will mistake her professionalism, pride in her job and GFE as them having a 'special bond' with her. Then get butt-hurt when she won't go out with them or doesn't accept their request for extras or whatever. And post bullshit accusations as petty revenge for imagined slights.

  6. #986
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Why you concluded that he doesn't know? - Most probably he knows and they have agreed to be fuck buddies, is very common and is nothing wrong with that, it is an honest deal.
    or maybe he is her sugar daddy, this is an honest deal too.
    Exactly this. Plenty of WLs end up dating customers (who clearly know what they do for a living), or have paid or un-paid sugar daddy or fuck buddy arrangements. Some are married. And yes, some have boyfriends or are dating guys who probably don't know her job.

  7. #987
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-06-2026
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    Quite possible also - and yes, she is!

    Sexy, sweet and good service. Unfortunately there's a sad subset of punters who will mistake her professionalism, pride in her job and GFE as them having a 'special bond' with her. Then get butt-hurt when she won't go out with them or doesn't accept their request for extras or whatever. And post bullshit accusations as petty revenge for imagined slights.
    Speaking facts, quite a few of the girls in Ginza and Mirage told me how customers actually believes that they like them and constantly asking to meet outside. Most gets blocked by the girls but there are quite a few crazy pathetic stalkers causing issues outside of work. Thats also on the girls as they gave them their socials or phone number literally adding to their 'special bond'.

  8. #988
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    24-11-2019
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigscotty View Post
    Today I saw one of the mirage/platnium girls on a date, acting lovely dovey. Im not going to name or expose her since she is currently still working there but I was thinking poor bloke didnt know she got rooted by over 1000 guys this year. Could be a punter that she is seeing outside but it reminded me of this picture of someone falling involve with a prostitute.
    HUFOYPxbcAA8_z6.jpg
    The bloke is getting the genuine GFE. He could actually be a customer, or even a normal person that she is dating (partner visa potential?). I know some regulars from other shops that married their customers, or planning to.

    But yes, there is a possibility that he doesn't know of her sex work.

  9. #989
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by firekombi View Post
    always Karu.... more likely disgruntle banned person than anything else.
    "About a week of antibiotic treatment" kinda gave it away there.

  10. #990
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    08-05-2020
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    "About a week of antibiotic treatment" kinda gave it away there.
    What makes you say that?

  11. #991
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    24-11-2019
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by David85 View Post
    I started seeing Karu about six months ago, after she had joined as a new girl and Nana strongly recommended her to me. She is apparently the girl Nana has been recommending and pushing the most lately, and I understand very well why she is so highly recommended. Karu provides really good service, has a small and slim body, and I really like her sexy, large breasts, even though they are surgically enhanced.

    However, since last month, she has repeatedly been sick and absent from work. There were days when I was disappointed because she had broken appointments and didn't show up. There was also one day when I went to see her because she had decided to work only half a day despite still being sick. That day, she was bleeding and there was also an unusual smell.

    Karu told me that she still wasn't feeling well, but had come to work anyway.

    After that, I believe she took another two weeks or so off.

    During that period, I started experiencing itching around my genitals and a stinging pain when urinating. Naturally, I became worried and got tested for STDs/STIs, and the result came back positive. I have since completed about a week of antibiotic treatment and I'm feeling fine now.

    However, if she is having some kind of health problem, I believe the right thing to do is to stop working until she has recovered. Accepting customers who don't use condoms just for the money is dangerous, and I now realize that it was also extremely risky and stupid of me not to have thought about that myself.

    I've been seeing her for quite a while, so we have also exchanged messages and talked quite a lot. But I don't think going to sex parties and engaging in promiscuous activities should cause harm to herself or to other people while she is working. She has sometimes told me during small talk about other girls and how she spends her free time, and honestly, I never thought she was particularly smart.

    I still think she is a beautiful little girl and I do care about her, but after this incident, I have been extremely disappointed in both Nana and Karu.

    The fact that she has appeared on the schedule again probably means that she has recovered, but I have a feeling she will get sick with the same illness again.

    Despite having top-tier looks, I will never see her again because I no longer feel comfortable with her hygiene and health practices.
    Can you give more information about this matter? Seeing that you posted this and remained active for only an hour and then never logging in again. Either you are telling the truth (you can defend your points) or spouting lies because you want to discredit her. Silence from your end moving forward will just make you look untrustworthy.

  12. #992
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by 88bangbang View Post
    I have spotted some on dating apps too so they would have normal dating lives outside with poor souls
    what dating app is that ?

  13. #993
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    26-05-2024
    Posts
    1,057
    Kaho is back!

    I posted a new review for her: https://www.aus99forum.com/showthrea...tty-and-petite

  14. #994
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    15-12-2015
    Posts
    946
    David85, how you got sti? You said appeared on your genitals. - You used condom so was from the bbbj? You had gonorrhea?
    Yes, sex parties is something normal when a wl has this on her service list.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •