Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 84 of 84

Thread: Gym girls - where are they?

  1. #81
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-06-2024
    Posts
    6

    Found someone at Gateway club

    I like bigger muscles but Kourtney is not bad. https://www.gatewayclub.com.au/ladies/kourtney-new/

  2. #82
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-06-2024
    Posts
    6

    Sessiongirls

    Sessiongirls is the way to go. With that has anyone met any big/Amazonesque body building girls

  3. #83
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    30-08-2017
    Posts
    68
    Time to bump this - on a gym girl drought and I need to see a gymming WL like Star used to be at Pyrmont 121. Help a brother out!

  4. #84
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    29-06-2026
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamblairbank View Post
    I like bigger muscles but Kourtney is not bad. https://www.gatewayclub.com.au/ladies/kourtney-new/
    Gateway Club has the best Google review from SamNotSoWell, posted about a year ago.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •