Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 275 of 275

Thread: kamagra oral jelly

  1. #261
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-09-2023
    Posts
    321
    Whats the difference between this and viagra?

  2. #262
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-12-2020
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    Whats the difference between this and viagra?
    Both have the same active ingredient, Viagra is tga approved while kamagra is not.

  3. #263
    Senior Member(無間使者) Punt2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-01-2025
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2004 View Post
    Yeah, bulk seems definitely better there. What's the delivery times like?
    A week give or take. Worst case scenario it's two. Good email communication if you need to ask em something.

  4. #264
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    26-06-2025
    Posts
    1

    Question

    can i get this without the prescription on oioioi site

  5. #265
    Senior Member(無間使者) Punt2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-01-2025
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Akab View Post
    can i get this without the prescription on oioioi site
    Yes. It's like buying razor blades or anything else online.

  6. #266
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    26-12-2020
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Punt2Win View Post
    A week give or take. Worst case scenario it's two. Good email communication if you need to ask em something.
    Thanks mate! Appreciate it.

  7. #267
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2024
    Posts
    163
    Convenience stores in the city sell them. $30 for a pack. Useful before a trip to Ginza lol

  8. #268
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by urmumsurdad View Post
    Convenience stores in the city sell them. $30 for a pack. Useful before a trip to Ginza lol
    That's no longer an option. Almost all convenience stores in CBD have been closed down for selling vapes and cheap ciggies.

  9. #269
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-02-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's no longer an option. Almost all convenience stores in CBD have been closed down for selling vapes and cheap ciggies.
    No surprises there about the smokeshops being targeted, especially given the turf wars and firebombings in Melbourne and fears of similar in Sydney.
    Tho I did wonder what was available for your $30, one gel, two gels, 3 I'd think at most in a pack...

    BTW.
    I ordered again from kamagraoioioi last night after I saw they had a 20% off sale across their online shop...

  10. #270
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    No surprises there about the smokeshops being targeted, especially given the turf wars and firebombings in Melbourne and fears of similar in Sydney.
    Tho I did wonder what was available for your $30, one gel, two gels, 3 I'd think at most in a pack...

    BTW.
    I ordered again from kamagraoioioi last night after I saw they had a 20% off sale across their online shop...
    In Sydney, it wasn't about turf wars and firebombings. It was purely political pressure from fed gov to "do the right thing", to make a clear example. I am very sure that the NSW gov wasn't happy to do it.
    The entire city is like a ghost town now with all of the convenience stores closed. It's striking how big a difference they made. Entire blocks are now completely dark at night when previously there were at least a couple of convenience stores open 24/7.

  11. #271
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    12-02-2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In Sydney, it wasn't about turf wars and firebombings. It was purely political pressure from fed gov to "do the right thing", to make a clear example. I am very sure that the NSW gov wasn't happy to do it.
    The entire city is like a ghost town now with all of the convenience stores closed. It's striking how big a difference they made. Entire blocks are now completely dark at night when previously there were at least a couple of convenience stores open 24/7.
    What a faaaark uuuppp.
    They almost empty the cities of inhabitants, then reduce the services available...

  12. #272
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) PKING2's Avatar
    Join Date
    15-03-2022
    Posts
    799
    I miss the time when my oioi supply finished and I can go to TCG buy a pack of kamagra lol

  13. #273
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    20-08-2026
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Hi mate,

    I'm 56, with a 24 yr old girl
    You lucky dawg.

    wait, why you on punter forum?

    that drug must b great.

  14. #274
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    24-07-2025
    Posts
    8
    The Tobacconist in Wentworthville beside the supermarket from a few pages ago is now replaced with a liquor store.

    Update: Was able to buy from an adult shop in the Inner West. Under the counter, just asked if they are selling it.

  15. #275
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolfie View Post
    All these PDE5 inhibitors are different and quite similar at the same time. It all comes down to how your body reacts to it and what works best for you.
    I haven't really tried Avanafil or Vardenafil. But only the Sildenafil and Tadalafil, for me the smallest dosage for Sildenafil gives at least mild side effects but for Tadalafil only on higher dose. I liked Tadalafil quite a lot that I don't even want to try the other pills. The best thing about Tadalafil is that you can take a small dose every day or even skipping 1 day in between. In low dosage, low to no side effects and you don't have to keep track of time. Also can be tiny bit better for cardiovascular health as claimed by some, as well as better for prostate health as claimed by some other. For me results have lasted for up-to 48 hours. Since then I have never got Sildenafil again unless it was compounded with Dapoxetine. But now after some help and precious info provided by some brothers here. Tadalafil and Dapoxetine (each on its own) would be my go to. I have a only 1 box (7 sachets) left of Super K, which I am not gonna use so if anyone wants to try. PM me (don't think I am trying to advertise or run a business here, merely trying to help if somebody is finding it hard to procure)

    So I suggest that everyone should experiment on their own to find what's best for them.
    I got my hands on Tadalafil as the avanafil still on supply shortage. It feels great. I took half (10mg) tablet and i was so happy with the result. Almost didn't feel any side effects. Interestingly i had the morning wood next morning which i only gor when i was early 20s.

    Also it's much cheaper than Avanafil only quarter of the price. And i don't need to time it.

    I do feel it lasts a few days until it tales off...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •