Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,821 to 1,833 of 1833

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

  1. #1821
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    11-10-2022
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetwogo View Post
    Hi mate
    I’ve only seen Eva, first time hi and fs
    Second time bbbj thumb in the butt
    Most times after that she doesn’t mind a bit of dick the bum.
    Very enjoyable
    Hiya One , I'll be in the 'gong on the weekend , will try to get Eva at 19 Atchison after you're AR .. hopefully to dick the bum .
    How much was the extra ?

  2. #1822
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-05-2026
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonisticfun View Post
    Hiya One , I'll be in the 'gong on the weekend , will try to get Eva at 19 Atchison after you're AR .. hopefully to dick the bum .
    How much was the extra ?
    She didn’t charge me extra.
    First time I just slipped it in while doing doggy
    Second time she gave me bbbj then hoped on top reverse cowboy and slipped it in herself.
    I had seen her a few times previously so whether that made a difference
    Good luck, let me know how you go

  3. #1823
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-02-2026
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi26 View Post
    I know this is probably not the best place to seek help or advice but I don’t know where else to turn too, but for the better part of 4-5 years I have been going to these places 2-4 times a month, i feel like I have obtained a serious addiction, the only reason why I don’t go more often is because I stop myself. Every waking moment I am thinking about going to the places and feel like I can’t control myself anymore then I already do, and once I think about going I almost have an outer body experience and it’s not even me doing these actions I know I can’t be the only one, but when you are in a serious relationship or start to feel like you want to stop but can’t it’s absolutely fucked. I have tried therapy and that did fuck all, so the point of my post is pretty much asking for advice or ideas, from people who have quit before or had a big break or do this in a healthy way idk.. cheers
    You need to find another obsession. A sport, hobby or activity you can get really involved with and make a goal to achieve our level to obtain. Motor racing can be cheaper than this sorry if addiction at a club level, computer gaming, anything at all.

  4. #1824
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-02-2026
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetwogo View Post
    Eva is very tidy. Tight body good handful of boob and performs very well
    What days does Eva work normally, and do they have many that work there that offer the same services if you walked in. Or are you just better to ring and book Eva? They don't seem to have a functioning website.

  5. #1825
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-04-2016
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodbi26 View Post
    I know this is probably not the best place to seek help or advice but I don’t know where else to turn too, but for the better part of 4-5 years I have been going to these places 2-4 times a month, i feel like I have obtained a serious addiction, the only reason why I don’t go more often is because I stop myself. Every waking moment I am thinking about going to the places and feel like I can’t control myself anymore then I already do, and once I think about going I almost have an outer body experience and it’s not even me doing these actions I know I can’t be the only one, but when you are in a serious relationship or start to feel like you want to stop but can’t it’s absolutely fucked. I have tried therapy and that did fuck all, so the point of my post is pretty much asking for advice or ideas, from people who have quit before or had a big break or do this in a healthy way idk.. cheers
    2-4 times month? Try 2-4 times a week!!

    There's more to life than busting, sex and women.

    You need to find your big/life goal and work backwards from there. Find your purpose.

  6. #1826
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-10-2026
    Posts
    2

    Gina

    Seen her ads a few times.

    Any goss?

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...t/ginaoutcall/

  7. #1827
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-07-2026
    Posts
    10
    Went to Paradise thai massage on kiera street in the gong this morning was greeted my a stunning older lady named Sophia late 30s maybe early 40s but amazing body...She was sexy asf...Natural body and super nice skin and great ass...She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect....She took my $95 dollars for a 1 hour massage and...She asked what i wanted and I went for FS. Part 1 was actually prefect pressure and part 2 was even better...She was super playful, she said she didn't have a condom big enough for my 10 inches and I told her don't worry as I had one in my wallet and got it out...She sucked me off with condom and hopped on top...After a bit we changed positions and i fucked her side on and doddy She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples and eat her out she eas super wet...After i cummed we both layed there together for another 10 minutes she asked will i be back soon I was like for sure she smiled and clean me up even helping me put on my shoes...

    Anyways really good experience!

  8. #1828
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-10-2026
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhangitalian View Post
    Went to Paradise thai massage on kiera street in the gong this morning was greeted my a stunning older lady named Sophia late 30s maybe early 40s but amazing body...She was sexy asf...Natural body and super nice skin and great ass...She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect....She took my $95 dollars for a 1 hour massage and...She asked what i wanted and I went for FS. Part 1 was actually prefect pressure and part 2 was even better...She was super playful, she said she didn't have a condom big enough for my 10 inches and I told her don't worry as I had one in my wallet and got it out...She sucked me off with condom and hopped on top...After a bit we changed positions and i fucked her side on and doddy She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples and eat her out she eas super wet...After i cummed we both layed there together for another 10 minutes she asked will i be back soon I was like for sure she smiled and clean me up even helping me put on my shoes...

    Anyways really good experience!
    What was the total cost?

  9. #1829
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    21-08-2025
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhangitalian View Post
    Went to Paradise thai massage on kiera street in the gong this morning was greeted my a stunning older lady named Sophia late 30s maybe early 40s but amazing body...She was sexy asf...Natural body and super nice skin and great ass...She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect....She took my $95 dollars for a 1 hour massage and...She asked what i wanted and I went for FS. Part 1 was actually prefect pressure and part 2 was even better...She was super playful, she said she didn't have a condom big enough for my 10 inches and I told her don't worry as I had one in my wallet and got it out...She sucked me off with condom and hopped on top...After a bit we changed positions and i fucked her side on and doddy She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples and eat her out she eas super wet...After i cummed we both layed there together for another 10 minutes she asked will i be back soon I was like for sure she smiled and clean me up even helping me put on my shoes...

    Anyways really good experience!
    What's the cost for part 2

  10. #1830
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    31-05-2026
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddles View Post
    What days does Eva work normally, and do they have many that work there that offer the same services if you walked in. Or are you just better to ring and book Eva? They don't seem to have a functioning website.
    There is another lady there but after what Eva done I just book her. She seems to work every day.

  11. #1831
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-10-2026
    Posts
    1
    Just a heads up boys, the asian chick that advertises on e&b goes by the name melania is a ladyboy.

  12. #1832
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-04-2016
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhangitalian View Post
    Went to Paradise thai massage on kiera street in the gong this morning was greeted my a stunning older lady named Sophia late 30s maybe early 40s but amazing body...She was sexy asf...Natural body and super nice skin and great ass...She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect....She took my $95 dollars for a 1 hour massage and...She asked what i wanted and I went for FS. Part 1 was actually prefect pressure and part 2 was even better...She was super playful, she said she didn't have a condom big enough for my 10 inches and I told her don't worry as I had one in my wallet and got it out...She sucked me off with condom and hopped on top...After a bit we changed positions and i fucked her side on and doddy She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples and eat her out she eas super wet...After i cummed we both layed there together for another 10 minutes she asked will i be back soon I was like for sure she smiled and clean me up even helping me put on my shoes...

    Anyways really good experience!
    Popped in here this evening, could be the new spot. Had chunky/fat girl with a really cute face. Great part 1 + great teasing during.

    Quote Originally Posted by LRM05 View Post
    What's the cost for part 2
    50 HJ / 100 NHJ / 150 NBS / 200 FS (although she spent a bit thinking... typical gong overpriced)

  13. #1833
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    14-06-2025
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellhangitalian View Post
    Went to Paradise thai massage on kiera street in the gong this morning was greeted my a stunning older lady named Sophia late 30s maybe early 40s but amazing body...She was sexy asf...Natural body and super nice skin and great ass...She asked me to get full naked so i thought perfect....She took my $95 dollars for a 1 hour massage and...She asked what i wanted and I went for FS. Part 1 was actually prefect pressure and part 2 was even better...She was super playful, she said she didn't have a condom big enough for my 10 inches and I told her don't worry as I had one in my wallet and got it out...She sucked me off with condom and hopped on top...After a bit we changed positions and i fucked her side on and doddy She let me kiss her and lick and suck her nipples and eat her out she eas super wet...After i cummed we both layed there together for another 10 minutes she asked will i be back soon I was like for sure she smiled and clean me up even helping me put on my shoes...

    Anyways really good experience!
    Sounds like a good ass time, thanks for the review, Gonna have to add paradise to the list to check out ahah.

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •