Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Power of Touch Massage - Multi Reviews Eesha / Sarika / Zoya / Zara / Mia

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-09-2017
    Posts
    190

    Power of Touch Massage - Multi Reviews Eesha / Sarika / Zoya / Zara / Mia

    Establishment: https://www.poweroftouchmassage.com.au

    Date of Visits: Feb and March 2025

    30 Mins: $55
    45 Mins: $65

    Eesha (India/Nepal) - $50 for HJ and $30 to take her dress off
    I paid the damage and waited for Eesha to come to the room. There is no doubt that she is very pretty. As soon as she entered what extras do you want, I asked what is on the table and the price. She denied FS, CBJ or BBBJ. I handed over $80 in cash and I laid naked on the table, she took her dress off too. She is a girl next door body, not slim, a bit of fat on tummy, hairy pussy, and a nice pair of boobs. She started massage which was just running her hands on legs, nothing like a massage actually. Just a little peck on the cheek and some touching to the ass was allowed.
    Her handjob skills too are very basic. Overall, apart from a pretty face, she had nothing much to offer. She needs to learn the skills and work with a bit more energy/enthusiasm.


    Sarika (India) $150 extra for FIV/full service
    One of the prettiest Indian girls I have been with. No DFK/CBH/BBBJ but she made up with her killer figure and personality. I liked talking to her and her figure reminded me of Priya (Pretty Baby Sydney in 2020). She is slim with a super nice rack. She likes DATY and FIV and moans are pretty natural. Overall, a good GFE feeling and fucking her in missionary while looking at her pretty face is an amazing feeling.


    Zoya (India) $150 extra for DFK/FIV/BBBJ/CIM
    Lookswise she is on a thicker side but does some nice DFK and BBBJ. She can hold a good conversation too. As soon as we entered, without wasting time, we quickly undressed and I caressed her natural boobs a bit. Then she laid on the massage table and asked me to stand, and she started with a nice BBBJ while I played with boobs and she touched and fingered herself. It was an amazing sight and feeling, I must say.


    Zara (India) $150 extra for DFK/FIV/BBBJ/CIM/Full service
    She is an absolute powerhouse and quite wild. As soon as we discussed about the full service, she asked me if it is okay for her to be a little wild. Honestly, I didn’t thought she could be quite passionate, and naughty. She also looks very pretty and is tall, I think 170 cms. I knew I had less time, so I made full use of it. She started with kissing wildly, followed by a nice BBBJ, and fucking in different positions. It was a full on PSE and I loved every bit of it. Her English too is pretty good, I think she has been in Australian for a while.


    Mia (Columbia) $150 extra for DFK/FIV/CBJ/Full Service
    She is quite thick for my liking but has an amazing pair of lips (both up and down ) and natural soft boobs. We started with passionate DFK while we were standing and soon, I asked her to lay down on table. I kissed her passionately while FIVing her. All natural moans and a nice face made more hrony and I wanted to fuck after that. We fucked first in reverse cowgirl, then cowgirl, and then I finished in missionary. I asked her for a handjob and she obliged, I think this is where she really shines. She touches balls while stroking the cock, and the way she does that made me cum relatively quickly. I left with a big smile on my face.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者) Pattyherb's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-12-2023
    Posts
    413
    Nice. You went and fucked all the Indians in this place! Which one do you think is the best?

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    02-04-2024
    Posts
    96
    Do they have any photos/daily roster of the chicks? Their website is rubbish

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    07-05-2024
    Posts
    16
    Nice reviews..this will surely keep this shop busy with Indian blokes..

  5. #5
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) 11Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-02-2023
    Posts
    3,575
    Salute - well done. Intel appreciated.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-09-2017
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg0ry247 View Post
    Do they have any photos/daily roster of the chicks? Their website is rubbish
    I agree. Call up the number on the website, the guy is superfriendly.

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    02-03-2025
    Posts
    88
    Any idea what days Sarika works?

  8. #8
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    22-06-2018
    Location
    Lidconmbe
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminy View Post
    Any idea what days Sarika works?
    According to locanto, Thursday and Friday. You can also click on the webpage and it has a roster. 👍

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    26-04-2015
    Posts
    159
    Don"t waste your money seeing Sarika ,saw her Thursday .Yes she is a beautiful woman ,face wise & body wise .typical IPS ,Indian Princess Syndrome .
    Mediocre massage ,plenty of ball grabbing .On flip she said what extra & gave her NHJ or F/S .F/S $200 .I said no ,got down to $150 only because I wanted to see her body .Top body .Manage to go down for a bit of Daty but not long ,pushed away .Dom on & standing mish then on top ,pump hard for 10 mins but just manage to blow with HJ.
    She doesn't want to be there .
    Told the boss on way out & surprisingly he agreed & recommended Zara for the full works .
    Cheers Sleepy

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-06-2023
    Posts
    331
    My opinion on Sarika is big different than others, $75 plus $200 plus below average service plus normal looking. Curiosity made me waste my money 💰 and good feelings

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者) Pattyherb's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-12-2023
    Posts
    413
    $275 for one hour fs? Braaaa. I been 40mins of that was a crappy massage.

    You can get a really nice girl at ginza for that! Salem I think is at croydon place. She is hot and loves a pounding, 150 for 30mins.

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-04-2023
    Posts
    379
    Agree with OP, she has a great body and a pretty good face, but her service screams ‘I don’t want to be here’.

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    08-05-2023
    Posts
    143
    Made it to this place about three weeks ago. Called in advance to book the Nepali girl. Yes boss, no boss, three bags fucking full boss so booked her in for an hour at 3 pm. Turn up on time and... Sorry sir, problem with Nepali girl. What fucking problem is that methinks. She in another postcode right now?
    "Zoya, Indian girl available in 15 mins or another girl available now". I'll take the other girl 30 mins. "Are you sure you don't want to wait?" "For Indian girl". Yeah right, if that's your recommendation then... Absolutely not.
    He takes me to the room and he knocks on the sliding door. Door opens and they have a convo - I can't see her. Convo stops and he looks at me and says "one minute". A pause then he gets the nod from her and I'm in.
    I'm greeted by a young, heavy looking Latina, goes by the name of Valentina, she's from Argentina. The pillow is up on the bed and the paper cover is all creased. She was obviously taking a lie down. So I strip and lie on the bed face up. She puts oil on her hands and strokes up and down my legs. I give her five minutes, we have a bit of the usual chat, before I sit up on the edge of the bed. She strips off and moves in closer so her considerable size boobs are in my face. She's young and on the large size but the tummy isn't flabby or anything. Although from behind, her bum is wide and long.
    I get her to lie down next to me so that we are face to face. She starts stroking my cock and hooks her leg over mine. She's okay with light kissing and I am able to reach around behind and slip half a finger in her pussy. She removes my hand, brings my arm around between us, opens her legs wider and guides my fingers towards her pussy. Before long she's on her back. I'm fingering her (pussy is tight) and kissing her as she's rubbing herself off and I'm jerking myself. She pulls my fingers in deeper as she carries on rubbing and it's not long before she comes. My fingers are dripping wet. Even though I'm kneeling over her with a hard cock she's not interested in taking hold of it. She just asks if I want to come together so we go back to the fingering, rubbing, jerking. She can't come so easily this time and I was tempted to drop down and try to help her out with a bit of DATY but she felt quite sweaty - it was a hot day and the room was small and stuffy. So I just came up in my knees and slowly worked my self to a finish. She was still trying to make herself come but I'd had enough and just spurted over her boobs.
    As soon I was done she just stopped so I grabbed the tissues, took a few and gave her the box. But more chit chat and I'm dressed and out in no time.
    Valentina was a nice enough girl but the overall experience was enough to put me off going back. I think I was almost expecting to get shafted on the booking with the Nepali girl then having made it out there I just needed a cheap release. Instead of having a bit of discipline and walking away.
    I feel like I could have done anything I wanted with Valentina and she would've happily just lay there. She came across as a lazy girl but I didn't put in a great deal of effort to try to make a connection. It was all very polite and respectful but I just wanted it done. I think I gave her $70.
    Zoya was on the sofa as I was leaving so boss man gave me the intro. Probably 40s, few miles on the clock, quite lived-in body and face. She's friendly tho and all smiles, seems as if she would give a good service.

  14. #14
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Funandfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-01-2016
    Posts
    560
    The number on their website is correct? In WeChat it shows a picture of a dude posing at train station in Perth.
    Cheers

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    30-09-2022
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    Zoya was on the sofa as I was leaving so boss man gave me the intro. Probably 40s, few miles on the clock, quite lived-in body and face. She's friendly tho and all smiles, seems as if she would give a good service.
    40s? Other reviews mentioned she's is in her 20's, I am not sure what to trust any more.

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    13-12-2012
    Posts
    324
    I've seen Zara several times now and she is horny AF. Definitely not the Indian stereotype given how loose she is. Last time I saw her couple of weeks ago she straight away told me she hasn't fucked in a long time and wants to now therefore for the entire 30min session that's all we did.

  17. #17
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-11-2018
    Posts
    957
    Zoya & Zara sound great!

    Thanks for the multi reviews, lebman!

  18. #18
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    10-05-2013
    Posts
    76
    Anyone know if zara and sarika work at other shop? Since haven’t seen them

  19. #19
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-06-2021
    Posts
    36
    anyone seen Milena at Touch of power?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •