-
http://forum.aus99.com/forumdisplay....ies&order=desc
I need not answer your question actually because if you know how to use the above link to search, you will know that if I have seen Amy or not.
The answer is that I HAVE NOT SEEN AMY INSIDE THE ROOM, I SAW HER IN THE LINE UP, BUT DECIDED TO CHOOSE OTHER GIRLS WHOM I CONSIDER MORE SUITABLE TO MY LIKINGS.
I turn the question back to you : which girls who were listed in the above review summary of the Forum that you have seen and found the look, services and attitudes were just opposite to what were reviewed and mentioned in the ARs.
To make a strong accusation, you must be specific and do not attack a GOOD, POPULAR SHOP,just by imagination. I have been told by numerous girls while I saw them that this shop is hard to get into and get a regular roster as the customers are generally more polite and gentle. Many of them do not require extra services as part of their standard services. If customers want to get extra services, they need to tip the girls (if they accepted the proposal). You could see this policy explained by the shop manager, Dennis, to one of the complaint reports on this shop.
If you could not provide names of girls whom you actually saw and provided bad services and wrote a bad AR immediately, I feel that your strong accusations are either hearsay or by imagination (or some other bad purposes??, I can't be sure, but very possible)
Every shop gets good and bad ARs and as far as I know, Dennis, wants customers to write bad ARs on his shop if the services provided were bad so that he could take immediate strong action.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules