Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
Is this another one of your fictitious threads? A WL would not reveal her past to friends of someone she is getting married to, and equally someone who is marrying a former WL would not reveal her past to his friends....so again I'm really sorry but I call this story bullshit.
I've noticed none of your posts contain names of WL/ML or shops, past or present which means you are just making things up. I challenge you to post something about your punting that can be verified.

Do yourself a favour and get a life.
This punter was my former flatmate. We punted regularly
together & so I began to know her very well when she began
to date him & she would regularly stay overnight once
they began to fall in love.
PS I respect everybody is entitled to their opinion. So in
future I will not respond to you taunts. My intention for
using this forum is not to be involved in alterations.
Have a nice day MK.