Hi Brothers

I thought i'll put in my 2 cents.

I go to both FS and Massage joints and there really is no strict limit on how many times u can blow ur load, it really depends on the girl you're seeing, i always do 2 loads per 30 min session. one at the beginning and one at the end, I always ask the girl if she's ok with it before i pay and in most cases they are, with some massage ladies u might have to see them a few times before they do it since u need to build a relationship with them, i guess i've been lucky since most girls i see don't seem to have a problem with it, i have even gotten 2 BJs from massage ladies without even asking.

So a FS shop should always offer multiple shots, massage places would depend on the ML but trust me it's very possible, just ask before u pay to avoid disappointments