Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post
Experienced the same thing at both 533 and even more so at TP64. Absolutely pathetic and disgraceful that the operators think we're a bunch of fools.

I haven't been back to them since. I had enough of their bullshit so have voted with my feet. Has it done enough... absolutely nothing by the sounds of it, but it at least gives me the satisfaction of knowing my hard earned money isn't going to them.

Glad you had a good experience, but you should have walked. There's no disincentive for them to not do it again, you stayed and the outcome was what she wanted.
You're right DYSLENOJD, I should have walked. I wanted to walk. For everything you say above. Just didn't have the courage of my convictions.

Also, having travelled by plane, train and fucking automobile that day to be there I wasn't going home without some medicine for my outbreak of yellow fever.

The plane and train part wasn't specifically for 533. That was for work. But the final leg by car in Sydney traffic was enough.