M
Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
Who cares how many times you come in one session and why must it be rushed? It's all about enjoying the session. It appears many punters are too focused on the idea of coming quickly and not only that but a few times during the one session. The girls see this and adopt it in their sessions. The result being that it ruins the session for those punters who want to relax and enjoy the session.

I recall one time I had a ML who just wanted to make me come immediately by performing a rushed HJ with no massage at all. I asked why she was doing this and her response was that the guys wanted to come quickly and this is the reason she went for HJ straight away. I told her that this wasn't the case with everyone. She looked somewhat surprised.
Actually it was my fault. The first time he came to our shop, and stayed for 30 minutes, I gave him the hj that he so enjoyed. and my after touch made him excited again so we had to go for the second one. I myself created a bad routin as he assumes that he can cum twice in 30 minutes. Very tiring!