PDA

View Full Version : 41 Epping Massage Yuna good skill

devin.moo
15-01-2023, 07:52 PM
Saw WeChat during noon time that Susie and Yuna free, my free time too as hard to booking. Saw a male receptionist told him booking of Yuna. Rinsed as bloody hot day saw this tiny lady, looks very young long hair polite attitude. Same uniform as photo
Booked 60 minutes, her massage was ok as I visited legit massage, highlights part when she sensual touching me groin area as I lifted my ass higher then her both hands teasing me little brother started handjob while I was laying face down. That bloody moment was amazing, asked her what service on menu. Agreed with $100 as making me too excited.
Very young body very natural A bushy under, a shy girl, she knows what she is doing.
Ultimo area uni girl works at 227 north Strathfield and Epping massage

fourtym
16-01-2023, 06:13 AM
Saw WeChat during noon time that Susie and Yuna free, my free time too as hard to booking. Saw a male receptionist told him booking of Yuna. Rinsed as bloody hot day saw this tiny lady, looks very young long hair polite attitude. Same uniform as photo
Booked 60 minutes, her massage was ok as I visited legit massage, highlights part when she sensual touching me groin area as I lifted my ass higher then her both hands teasing me little brother started handjob while I was laying face down. That bloody moment was amazing, asked her what service on menu. Agreed with $100 as making me too excited.
Very young body very natural A bushy under, a shy girl, she knows what she is doing.

Could you tell if Yuna does P3?

41eppingmassage
16-01-2023, 10:08 AM
Thanks for your compliments
Happy to hear your enjoyments

Please come again

Chauncey85
22-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Yunas really cute and smol. She can lie on your back and put all her weight on you and it doesn't feel heavy at all, it just feels nice and comfy. She is very slender and no curves at all, frankly the first time I saw her I couldn't get over the line. Still came back for the GFE and second time I went for the two pineapple option and had no trouble finishing. Great girl

sukeong
23-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Any review on Harper? She seem to only work on Sundays

41eppingmassage
24-01-2023, 12:35 PM
Any review on Harper? She seem to only work on Sundays
Thanks for your question
Occasionally Harper will fill in some additional shifts and she also work at 227North Strathfield shop fyi
Please call for booking

Abcd1325
20-02-2023, 11:36 PM
What’s her cup size? What did she offer for 2 pineapple?

asiafever
11-04-2023, 04:02 PM
What’s her cup size? What did she offer for 2 pineapple?

A. A small A. She's a cutie, but she's waif-like, thin as a twig, all arms and legs. I wasn't sure whether to fuck her or catch her in a glass and put her outside first time with her.
In other words, boob men need not apply. For the rest of us, Yuna is one of the better girls I've seen this year.

iHurricane
13-04-2023, 10:46 PM
I really enjoyed my massage with extra services from Yuna, �� recommend her. I will be back for round 2 with her in the future

jaquedm1307
14-04-2023, 04:00 PM
I really enjoyed my massage with extra services from Yuna, �� recommend her. I will be back for round 2 with her in the future

Hope you don't mind me asking what extras were u able to get as heard varying accounts of openness?

jaquedm1307
15-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Mentions of how great Yuna is but nobodies actually saying anything about what extras are in offer ????

Stubbage
22-06-2023, 06:03 PM
P3 but have had better experiences

rubztugzme
01-08-2023, 12:28 PM
A. A small A. She's a cutie, but she's waif-like, thin as a twig, all arms and legs. I wasn't sure whether to fuck her or catch her in a glass and put her outside first time with her.
In other words, boob men need not apply. For the rest of us, Yuna is one of the better girls I've seen this year.

agree with this comment. she is a tiny girl. defo a wife material.

gedinsyd
14-09-2023, 09:11 PM
Saw Yuna today for 1 hr...such a nice, shy type and very GFE. We had a really pleasant chat, a bit in English and mostly in Japanese - definitely a mild person, and very pretty. As others have said, she is very slight, and is the type you defo want to treat gently. As for extras, 2 pineapples for covered bj and body slide. As usual, YMMV. Am happy to see Yuna again.

41eppingmassage
21-12-2023, 07:38 AM
🇯🇵 Japanese Yuna roster today
Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
Phone: 0493498228

Sibon
21-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Is this Yuna the same Yuna from 84 Artmarmon or 161 Chatswood?

41eppingmassage
07-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Please call for booking

Massage hunter
07-03-2024, 11:36 PM

Sorry I am from Brisbane so was checking the prices. Did you pay for the hourly fees for the room too or was 100 all you paid?

OnOnOnOn
08-03-2024, 12:02 AM
You pay the massage fee for however long, then $100 for the extras.

41eppingmassage
08-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Sorry I am from Brisbane so was checking the prices. Did you pay for the hourly fees for the room too or was 100 all you paid?
Welcome to Sydney
Shop charge only massage rate

Our shop located near Epping train station

Please call for booking

You pay the massage fee for however long, then $100 for the extras.
Thanks brother for your reply to the question.
Please come again

41eppingmassage
08-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Please call for booking

DueNorth
22-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Lovely but just too shy. I felt like a dirty old man fuckig her.

41eppingmassage
06-06-2024, 12:41 PM
https://i.ibb.co/v16tgsm/EPPING-BANNER.jpg (https://ibb.co/5Tg7tYv)

41 Epping Massage
WeChat ID: newtwinklestar41
Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
Phone :0493498228

Experience ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation at 41 Epping Massage today!

CHECK OUT TODAY'S ROSTER

YUNA - Japanese

https://i.ibb.co/tYPZMv7/YUNA.jpg (https://ibb.co/8P4zDfW)

* view more photos and details on wechat moment
*please add our new wechat ID

Best girls in inner west ❤️
(Rear Entrance available on Clermont Lane )

We offer various massages like remedial, relaxation, full body oil, double, and couple massages. Our skilled masseuses from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries ensure quality service for your tight muscles and personal relaxation needs.

https://i.ibb.co/RSPDhhx/EPPING-PRICELIST.jpg (https://ibb.co/Sx03QQh)

41 Epping Massage
WeChat ID: newtwinklestar41
Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
Phone :0493498228