Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuna good skill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yuna good skill

Saw WeChat during noon time that Susie and Yuna free, my free time too as hard to booking. Saw a male receptionist told him booking of Yuna. Rinsed as bloody hot day saw this tiny lady, looks very young long hair polite attitude. Same uniform as photo
    Booked 60 minutes, her massage was ok as I visited legit massage, highlights part when she sensual touching me groin area as I lifted my ass higher then her both hands teasing me little brother started handjob while I was laying face down. That bloody moment was amazing, asked her what service on menu. Agreed with $100 as making me too excited.
    Very young body very natural A bushy under, a shy girl, she knows what she is doing.
    Ultimo area uni girl works at 227 north Strathfield and Epping massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Saw WeChat during noon time that Susie and Yuna free, my free time too as hard to booking. Saw a male receptionist told him booking of Yuna. Rinsed as bloody hot day saw this tiny lady, looks very young long hair polite attitude. Same uniform as photo
    Booked 60 minutes, her massage was ok as I visited legit massage, highlights part when she sensual touching me groin area as I lifted my ass higher then her both hands teasing me little brother started handjob while I was laying face down. That bloody moment was amazing, asked her what service on menu. Agreed with $100 as making me too excited.
    Very young body very natural A bushy under, a shy girl, she knows what she is doing.
    Could you tell if Yuna does P3?

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Happy to hear your enjoyments

Please come again
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yunas really cute and smol. She can lie on your back and put all her weight on you and it doesn't feel heavy at all, it just feels nice and comfy. She is very slender and no curves at all, frankly the first time I saw her I couldn't get over the line. Still came back for the GFE and second time I went for the two pineapple option and had no trouble finishing. Great girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any review on Harper? She seem to only work on Sundays

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Any review on Harper? She seem to only work on Sundays
    Thanks for your question
    Occasionally Harper will fill in some additional shifts and she also work at 227North Strathfield shop fyi
    Please call for booking
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s her cup size? What did she offer for 2 pineapple?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd1325 View Post
    What’s her cup size? What did she offer for 2 pineapple?
    A. A small A. She's a cutie, but she's waif-like, thin as a twig, all arms and legs. I wasn't sure whether to fuck her or catch her in a glass and put her outside first time with her.
    In other words, boob men need not apply. For the rest of us, Yuna is one of the better girls I've seen this year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really enjoyed my massage with extra services from Yuna, �� recommend her. I will be back for round 2 with her in the future

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iHurricane View Post
    I really enjoyed my massage with extra services from Yuna, �� recommend her. I will be back for round 2 with her in the future
    Hope you don't mind me asking what extras were u able to get as heard varying accounts of openness?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mentions of how great Yuna is but nobodies actually saying anything about what extras are in offer ????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    P3 but have had better experiences

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    A. A small A. She's a cutie, but she's waif-like, thin as a twig, all arms and legs. I wasn't sure whether to fuck her or catch her in a glass and put her outside first time with her.
    In other words, boob men need not apply. For the rest of us, Yuna is one of the better girls I've seen this year.
    agree with this comment. she is a tiny girl. defo a wife material.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Yuna today for 1 hr...such a nice, shy type and very GFE. We had a really pleasant chat, a bit in English and mostly in Japanese - definitely a mild person, and very pretty. As others have said, she is very slight, and is the type you defo want to treat gently. As for extras, 2 pineapples for covered bj and body slide. As usual, YMMV. Am happy to see Yuna again.

Shop Owner
    🇯🇵 Japanese Yuna roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Banned
    Is this Yuna the same Yuna from 84 Artmarmon or 161 Chatswood?

Shop Owner

Please call for booking

Shop Owner
    Please call for booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry I am from Brisbane so was checking the prices. Did you pay for the hourly fees for the room too or was 100 all you paid?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You pay the massage fee for however long, then $100 for the extras.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast