PDA

View Full Version : General talk Same dude multiple accounts posters

Pages : [1] 2

GoldfishMan
19-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Anybody else getting the feeling like there has been an increase of this in the forum lately?
There's always been sickos on this site trying to use multiple accounts for whatever gets them off, but I think lately the general forum has been "taken over" by this 1 dude who uses multiple accounts to talk to himself. Take a look at the timings of the posts and the contents of the posts. Would any sane person answer the previous inane post without ridiculing it? Hard to believe...

This troll, I think, has been on the forum for ages and now has the "ability" to completely stay in character.

Every nonsensical thread I click on its just filled with text-walls of more nonsensical responses that I just scroll right through. What's the point?

jedibear
19-11-2023, 06:47 PM
That might actually be true bro...

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

frisson
19-11-2023, 06:51 PM
Sorry. I thought he admitted as much. It's not a new issue
The posts are hard to comprehend. Best not to read, respond

Abracadabra
19-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Anybody else getting the feeling like there has been an increase of this in the forum lately?
There's always been sickos on this site trying to use multiple accounts for whatever gets them off, but I think lately the general forum has been "taken over" by this 1 dude who uses multiple accounts to talk to himself. Take a look at the timings of the posts and the contents of the posts. Would any sane person answer the previous inane post without ridiculing it? Hard to believe...

This troll, I think, has been on the forum for ages and now has the "ability" to completely stay in character.

Every nonsensical thread I click on its just filled with text-walls of more nonsensical responses that I just scroll right through. What's the point?

Havent done the same type of granularity check you have done GFMan, but I do know that in recent months I find the general forum section to be of less and less of relevance and interest to me. I may be in the minority, who knows, dont care, but I often pass without opening a thread, whereas in the past I found it far more compelling and interesting...

jedibear
19-11-2023, 07:12 PM
Don't pay attention to them and focus on the real punting material. I sometimes just browse through, but it's to a point where i am no longer that interested. But i think i know who...

Poked that bear once tho...never again...

'Scuse the pun...

ReginaldBubbles
19-11-2023, 07:39 PM
There are a few suspects who have join dates very close together.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 07:43 PM
“Certain individuals are sushpects ya see!”

The guy that coined that phrase is dead now.

I still reference it every now and then to remember him. Waited on a kidney transplant but just waited too long.

No doubt the admins who constantly monitor this site 24/7 could do an ip search and bring the culprit to justice.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 08:00 PM
There are a few suspects who have join dates very close together.

I’m pretty sure any date can be altered by admin.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/users_add

That being the case “who is who in the zoo”?

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 08:39 PM
I remember someone once tried accusing me of having multiple accounts just because they had a grudge on me for calling them out.

No point in defending myself at that time because it is pointless to argue with idiots. Let them chase their own tails.

Daffy
19-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Of course jumping on this thread would be a sure fire way on incriminating yourself. Classic blame shifting.

I wonder if one of my other personalities got out of the box again?

jedibear
19-11-2023, 08:50 PM
We deal with them virtually...one has to spare a thought to the poor girls that has to deal with them on an intimate basis...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 08:56 PM
We deal with them virtually...one has to spare a thought to the poor girls that has to deal with them on an intimate basis...

I know…

It is a hard job.

JohnJones
19-11-2023, 09:01 PM

Makes you wonder - what is it like dating or marrying a Hollywood actor or actress? They've starred in multiple movies as different characters, are very good at staying in character. Maybe they fuck like different characters as well every time?

Monday - Doggy
Tuesday - Missionary
Wednesday - Cowgirl
Thursday - side saddle
Friday - reverse Cowgirl
Saturday - Lotus
Sunday - HJ only

Daffy
19-11-2023, 09:03 PM
I know…

It is a hard job.

This kind of wordplay is sadly under appreciated on this forum

Daffy
19-11-2023, 09:05 PM

It’s one of the reasons I’m always happy to walk away if the lady isn’t comfortable. They put up with enough shit anyway

frisson
19-11-2023, 09:07 PM
It’s one of the reasons I’m always happy to walk away if the lady isn’t comfortable. They put up with enough shit anyway
Are ML and WL able to tell her manager that she doesn't wish to proceed if the guy makes her uncomfortable? Does that happen commonly?

Daffy
19-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Are ML and WL able to tell her manager that she doesn't wish to proceed if the guy makes her uncomfortable? Does that happen commonly?

I know at Liaison's they let the girls see the customers on the cameras before they intro and they can say no at that point. It’s a way to avoid bumping into family and friends. And I’ve had at least 2 occasions recently where I’ve stopped a booking in the first few minutes as I could tell there was something off. Once she was cramping as she was just starting her period so I just stopped the booking and told the boss she wasn’t up to working.

frisson
19-11-2023, 09:14 PM
I know at Liaison's they let the girls see the customers on the cameras before they intro and they can say no at that point. It’s a way to avoid bumping into family and friends. And I’ve had at least 2 occasions recently where I’ve stopped a booking in the first few minutes as I could tell there was something off. Once she was cramping as she was just starting her period so I just stopped the booking and told the boss she wasn’t up to working.
Helpful post. Thanks

Daffy
19-11-2023, 09:16 PM
No one wants to be involved in one of those Amsterdam Gloryhole incidents

ReginaldBubbles
19-11-2023, 09:30 PM
No doubt the admins who constantly monitor this site 24/7 could do an ip search and bring the culprit to justice.

There's never seemed to me to be an appetite for admins to do this very often. Whatever brings in traffic right?

ReginaldBubbles
19-11-2023, 09:31 PM
I’m pretty sure any date can be altered by admin.

Lol but why would they? Sounds like you're already preparing your defence!

Hidden Python
19-11-2023, 10:49 PM
I’ve had 2 accounts on this forum, Old Snake and Hidden Python, I shut down old snake as I lost the login password, lucky I was able to recover this account,
In terms of people using multiple accounts they are normally done by the shops administration team writing and posting reports on girls, just to drum up some business,
As for the guy with the split personality disorder, you really need to go outside and get some fresh air

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 11:00 PM
This kind of wordplay is sadly under appreciated on this forum

Exactly and a lot of the time it goes unnoticed. Here, with WL’s and in real life.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 11:03 PM
There's never seemed to me to be an appetite for admins to do this very often. Whatever brings in traffic right?

It was a joke son, a joke.

As “foghorn leghorn” a famous punter used to espouse. I mean with a name like that he’s gotta be a punter, right?

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 11:04 PM
I’ve had 2 accounts on this forum, Old Snake and Hidden Python, I shut down old snake as I lost the login password, lucky I was able to recover this account,
In terms of people using multiple accounts they are normally done by the shops administration team writing and posting reports on girls, just to drum up some business,
As for the guy with the split personality disorder, you really need to go outside and get some fresh air

You didn’t have a third by any chance? One with the name Trouser Snake. Just asking.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 11:09 PM
Lol but why would they? Sounds like you're already preparing your defence!

Reggi listen, I don’t need defending. I’ve been around a few times and thought I’d throw that out
there.

If I was doing anything at all I’d tell you guys about it because quite frankly there would be nothing you could do about it, comprenez vous.

Shoryureppa
19-11-2023, 11:41 PM
I think it's comical & hilarious, not to be taken seriously.

Putter
19-11-2023, 11:42 PM
Reggi listen, I don’t need defending. I’ve been around a few times and thought I’d throw that out
there.

If I was doing anything at all I’d tell you guys about it because quite frankly there would be nothing you could do about it, comprenez vous.

Lol 1700+ posts in 2 months!

Is that a site record?

Admin should give u a badge of honour

Sibon
19-11-2023, 11:49 PM

I too have two accounts:

One called Couching Monkey and the other Hidden Panda.

wilisno
20-11-2023, 12:15 AM
I remember someone once tried accusing me of having multiple accounts just because they had a grudge on me for calling them out.

Haha, I remember that incident clearly. It was you who accused wood23 of having multiple accounts because he disagreed with your AR, not the other way round as you now claim.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 01:36 AM
Lol 1700+ posts in 2 months!

Is that a site record?

Admin should give u a badge of honour

I keep on planning to stop but forget. I’m serious.

GoldfishMan
20-11-2023, 07:48 AM
Haha, I remember that incident clearly. It was you who accused wood23 of having multiple accounts because he disagreed with your AR, not the other way round as you now claim.

Yep, and he still thinks I'm a girl, hahahahahaha...

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 09:15 AM

Oh yes she definitely did, because like yourself and Gluten-free Man there were suddenly a whole mob with similar writing styles that started backing her up + attacking me.

Then one day she and her mob got attacked by ONE random account, and they all started pointing fingers at me.

No point arguing with people who hold grudges - it's like people touching shit to throw it at others, they'll stink as well.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 09:18 AM

I know your plans. You've monitored me for the past several years. I'm happy for that, but you need to make your move IRL. Posting here on a daily basis is tiring - you're always anxious on the next replies. At least now I know your personality, know that I'll take care of you and not make you change.

asiafever
20-11-2023, 09:39 AM

Yeah it's become more and more obvious, and more and more tiresome. Every thread getting hijacked, 5-10year old irrelevant threads dug up, utter nonsense being spouted on any thread worth reading. I guess the solace to take from it is, what sort of empty existence must someone lead to entertain themselves like that? I've just decided not to bother interacting with those accounts and skip them any time I see them in a thread that interests me.

Double_Adapter
20-11-2023, 09:51 AM
The reality is that all sex forums and dating sites suffer the same conditions and symptoms.

Fregoli delusion: A disorder in which a punter is convinced that many or all of the members of a sex forum is really one person in many disguises.

Reduplicative paramnesia:
A condition whereby a punter believes everything in a forum is repeated over and over again. All forum topics sound the same and the same topic is brought up constantly.

Paramnesia: A condition where a punter suffers a temporary memory disorder and where dreams and fantasies are confused (or interchanged) with reality.

Capgras Syndrome: A condition whereby a punter is convinced that forum members he was once familiar with have been replaced by impostors.

xboyx
20-11-2023, 09:52 AM
what's wrong with multiple accounts? it's the same for any forums, or any other businesses. Do you have multiple Google accounts? Facebook accounts? eBay, Gumtree or multiple email accounts?

And this is a public SEX forum, not MyGov website.

I have 2 accounts on this forum, one is not used as often.

ReginaldBubbles
20-11-2023, 10:25 AM
It was a joke son, a joke.

As “foghorn leghorn” a famous punter used to espouse. I mean with a name like that he’s gotta be a punter, right?

Jokes are supposed to be funny son.

ReginaldBubbles
20-11-2023, 10:26 AM
there.

You really don't like answering questions do you? You'd be terrible on the stand.

Kiryu0
20-11-2023, 11:51 AM
In recent months the site has seemingly been invaded by people (or person) and really derailing the forum.

Trolls and whatnot seems to have too much time on their hands...

paulgallen
20-11-2023, 12:09 PM
This is the new whirlpool forum now !

wilisno
20-11-2023, 12:31 PM
Oh yes she definitely did, because like yourself and Gluten-free Man there were suddenly a whole mob with similar writing styles that started backing her up + attacking me.

Then one day she and her mob got attacked by ONE random account, and they all started pointing fingers at me.

No point arguing with people who hold grudges - it's like people touching shit to throw it at others, they'll stink as well.
As usual, you’re the one to kick up the stink and blame others for responding, grow up !

Sibon
20-11-2023, 12:41 PM
what's wrong with multiple accounts? it's the same for any forums, or any other businesses. Do you have multiple Google accounts? Facebook accounts? eBay, Gumtree or multiple email accounts?

And this is a public SEX forum, not MyGov website.

I have 2 accounts on this forum, one is not used as often.

Like you I too have two accounts:

One called Couching Monkey and the other Hidden Panda.

Some days they begin attack each other and other flame throwers and clowns join in. And World World 4 starts.

Sibon
20-11-2023, 12:44 PM

Yes. We believe a quite sexy one too who works in a shop in Artarmon.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Yes. We believe a quite sexy one too who works in a shop in Artarmon.

One place to avoid in my list.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Let's say whoever it is that went on a multiple account rampage, digging up old threads and hijacking threads to make it go off-topic had listened to really bad advice.

It's difficult to make people stop relying on bad advice. But it's never too late for them to snap out of it.

Then again, I'm just role-playing here. I probably know by now what is the real reason OP started this thread.

It's like a mob helping their fellow colleague to graduate into a certain phase of life - they probably care for a certain person so they go all out trying to pave the way for them, or end up destroying it.

My role-play is simple: I exist for the moment. I make sure that the person in question graduates perfectly. If I had tried interfering years ago it may have failed because I wasn't ready. As much as I hope that I made the right decision, I hope that person also made the right decision as well.

Hopefully from now on a new chapter comes into play. I'm not sure if I'll still be made to wait around but I do hope the day finally comes.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 04:03 PM

Same here… don’t know why?

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 04:17 PM
I know your plans. You've monitored me for the past several years. I'm happy for that, but you need to make your move IRL. Posting here on a daily basis is tiring - you're always anxious on the next replies. At least now I know your personality, know that I'll take care of you and not make you change.

I only just arrived on this forum two months ago.

If I was really anxious and waiting on replies I wouldn’t have banged 3 hot Thai babes this morning would I ?

I’d have been here posting, mkay.

Sibon
20-11-2023, 05:24 PM

Maybe you craze for a hot Thai girl in a male body?

Sibon
20-11-2023, 05:26 PM
I only just arrived on this forum two months ago.

If I was really anxious and waiting on replies I wouldn’t have banged 3 hot Thai babes this morning would I ?

I’d have been here posting, mkay.

After 3 Thai girls you still have the energy to hit the keyboard?

Many men would have to be carried out of the parlour on a stretcher.

Sibon
20-11-2023, 05:34 PM

I suggest you keep on the good works and keep posting here. The worst damage you could do is to piss off some old farts who have been lingering in this forum for too many years. They need to get a life or find another venue of entertainment beside Thai massage parlours.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 05:40 PM
I suggest you keep on the good works and keep posting here. The worst damage you could do is to piss off some old farts who have been lingering in this forum for too many years. They need to get a life or find another venue of entertainment beside Thai massage parlours.

I did ponder about that for a bit.
11 years of being active on a punting forum doesn't make too much sense really.
Either the account had changed owners or the owner is a mamasan.
No wonder it had a tone of a grumpy old lady who's probably replying to posts or starting threads while they're in a salon perming their hairs.
I might be wrong but it's starting to make some sense now.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 05:43 PM

Maybe someone actually suggested it?

Anyways, it's your life. You know what I'm waiting for.

Sibon
20-11-2023, 06:05 PM
In recent months the site has seemingly been invaded by people (or person) and really derailing the forum.

Trolls and whatnot seems to have too much time on their hands...

You don't have to read everything everyone posts here.

There is such a thing as Selective Reading.

It saves you some time so that you could sit on the toilet bowl smoking or swiping the phone longer. :)

GoldfishMan
20-11-2023, 06:11 PM
Lol, I think this page sums it up. Ol Wazza must be munching away at his popcorn enjoying the show!

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 06:18 PM
Maybe you craze for a hot Thai girl in a male body?

Anything is possible. If the circumstances are right. Try finding one in Sydney.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 06:26 PM
After 3 Thai girls you still have the energy to hit the keyboard?

For sure!

They all got a hard pounding.

Do not take my word for it.

Ask them next time you see any of them.

We were all on the bed the four of us and it moved 30 cms away from the bed head just during one doggy session with Paloma.

When a girl slides off your cock and collapses you know the job was done correctly.

After a while you get used to multiple women. I seriously doubt any single woman would be enough sexually now.

I’ve yet to find one.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Many men would have to be carried out of the parlour on a stretcher.

My working day started at 6am except for the two hours at N5M I’m still working and I’ll finish at 10pm approx.

So that’d be 14 hours at work.

“Most men don’t work or fuck like I do”.

I said the above two months ago to dotcomwhatever in a post. People think I talk shite.

I don’t have to talk, I do.

That is enough.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 07:04 PM
Not really.

They all got a hard pounding.

Do not take my word for it.

Ask them next time you see any of them.

We were all on the bed the four of us and it moved 30 cms away from the bed head just during one doggy session with Paloma.

When a girl slides off your cock and collapses you know the job was done correctly.

After a while you get used to multiple women. I seriously doubt any single woman would be enough sexually now.

I’ve yet to find one.

My nearest laser clinic (Laser Clinics Australia) had just launched their Black Friday sale - 50% off. Six sessions of underarms, Brazillian and buttocks for $885. Conveniently they also have Zip pay where I can repay for as low as $10/week but I'm only approved for $500 total so I had to fork out the remaining amount which is still better than nothing.

I wonder if N5M can do Zip pay? If I were to have a foursome for 2 hours that's roughly $1500, and repaying them $10/week will take 150 weeks which is roughly 3 years. And are they also doing Black Friday sales?

Kiryu0
20-11-2023, 07:06 PM
You guys can probably just add each other on a dummy social media account or something and chat there.

ReginaldBubbles
20-11-2023, 07:08 PM
My working day started at 6am except for the two hours at N5M I’m still working and I’ll finish at 10pm approx.

So that’d be 14 hours at work.

“Most men don’t work or fuck like I do”.

I said the above two months ago to dotcomwhatever in a post. People think I talk shite.

I don’t have to talk, I do.

That is enough.

Are you sure it's enough? You sure talk a lot.
I bet you're a terrible listener.

frisson
20-11-2023, 07:15 PM
F_ck this gets boring and tedious
Post your thoughts, stay in your own lane
Noone comes on to read this silly petty disagreements about nothing

This is a great forum. All of us are enjoying the banter, and most of us have interesting viewpoints

Many of you forget, that half of the personas on here are bullsh_t. Just work with that, it's a public forum. Don't take it personally

Thought we all left the schoolyard. Certainly has the vibe of a girls pre-school playground

wilisno
20-11-2023, 07:21 PM
They need to get a life or find another venue of entertainment beside Thai massage parlours.
That’s exactly what you need to do, whether you can afford Thai parlours or not, it’s not my business, but one more offensive post like this, you will sure have to find a life somewhere else.

Quad
20-11-2023, 07:43 PM
A weed is a plant considered undesirable in a particular situation, growing where it conflicts with human preferences, needs, or goal. Plants with characteristics that make them hazardous, aesthetically unappealing, difficult to control in managed environments, or otherwise unwanted in farm land, orchards, gardens, lawns, parks, recreational spaces, residential and industrial areas, may all be considered weeds.The concept of weeds is particularly significant in agriculture, where the presence of weeds in fields used to grow crops may cause major losses in yields. Invasive species, plants introduced to an environment where their presence negatively impacts the overall functioning and biodiversity of the ecosystem, may also sometimes be considered weeds.

Sibon
20-11-2023, 08:06 PM
You guys can probably just add each other on a dummy social media account or something and chat there.

But it won't be fun without you. :)

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 08:08 PM
The cost of the punt is the cost of the punt.

Some people drop way way more than a punt when they gamble. Go to the casino and observe.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 08:10 PM
Are you sure it's enough? You sure talk a lot.
I bet you're a terrible listener.

Correct, I talk and don’t listen.

That’s what happens when you control your life.

Sibon
20-11-2023, 08:14 PM
F_ck this gets boring and tedious
Post your thoughts, stay in your own lane
Noone comes on to read this silly petty disagreements about nothing

This is a great forum. All of us are enjoying the banter, and most of us have interesting viewpoints

Many of you forget, that half of the personas on here are bullsh_t. Just work with that, it's a public forum. Don't take it personally

Thought we all left the schoolyard. Certainly has the vibe of a girls pre-school playground

Well said. This is the most intelligent post in this thread. :)

Sibon
20-11-2023, 08:16 PM
Lol, I think this page sums it up. Ol Wazza must be munching away at his popcorn enjoying the show!

If he still has any tooth to munch. :)

Sibon
20-11-2023, 08:23 PM
We were all on the bed the four of us and it moved 30 cm away from the bed head just during one doggy session with Paloma.

Doesn't sound like in a message parlour.

If the bed has room for a fifth person. PM me. :)

ReginaldBubbles
20-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Correct, I talk and don’t listen.

That’s what happens when you control your life.

Or if you're a self-absorbed narcissist.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 08:27 PM
If he still has any tooth to munch. :)

Was he an old Ram that serviced hundreds?

frisson
20-11-2023, 08:33 PM
The cost of the punt is the cost of the punt.

Some people drop way way more than a punt when they gamble. Go to the casino and observe.

Yes, it's a sickness, it's called gambling addiction

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 08:37 PM
Or if you're a self-absorbed narcissist.

I don’t need to be analysed, except by a Thai babe.

Btw do you want to hear who is great at fisting? Tell you what, go pay your money and find out for yourself lol

frisson
20-11-2023, 08:37 PM
Suggest the disagreeing pussies just send each other those infantile emojis

Oops we are talking about the wrong generation

Why don't you all get offline and send each other some offensive telegrams. That's more age specific

That's better. Now back to the banter and all the fake personas

I work for Space X. Exploring new frontiers, searching for alien women species. I also work as an Optus senior manager

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Suggest the disagreeing pussies just send each other those infantile emojis

Oops we are talking about the wrong generation

Why don't you all get offline and send each other some offensive telegrams. That's more age specific

That's better. Now back to the banter and all the fake personas

I work for Optus as a Senior Manager. You got a problem? That's your problem bros

I don’t have a problem. Anyone that suggests otherwise is mistaken. This is just forum banter. Nothing more.

frisson
20-11-2023, 08:43 PM
I don’t have a problem. Anyone that suggests otherwise is mistaken. This is just forum banter. Nothing more.

You add, not subtract, value bro V

ReginaldBubbles
20-11-2023, 09:00 PM
I don’t need to be analysed, except by a Thai babe.

And yet people on a sex forum can analyse your postal diarrhea whether you need it or not.

do you want to hear who is great at fisting? Tell you what, go pay your money and find out for yourself lol

The relevance of this is lost on me.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 09:01 PM
You add, not subtract, value bro V

That’s good to hear, thanks.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 09:09 PM
The relevance of this is lost on me.

It was a play on words and usual you cannot comprehend one of my jokes.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 09:13 PM

You're pretty cold, since you never responded with a laugh in your 1700+ posts.

Pretty. Cold.

frisson
20-11-2023, 09:19 PM
Definition of sad. Virtual persona having virtual arguments with fellow keyboard warriors

It's like Mark Zuckerbergs's legless avatars in his failed metaverse that cost his company billions

Totally meaningless

Quad
20-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Taxonomically, the term "weed" has no botanical significance, because a plant that is a weed in one context, is not a weed when growing in a situation where it is wanted. Some plants that are widely regarded as weeds are intentionally grown in gardens and other cultivated settings. For this reason, some plants are sometimes called beneficial weeds. Similarly, volunteer plants from a previous crop are regarded as weeds when growing in a subsequent crop.

frisson
20-11-2023, 09:35 PM
Taxonomically, the term "weed" has no botanical significance, because a plant that is a weed in one context, is not a weed when growing in a situation where it is wanted. Some plants that are widely regarded as weeds are intentionally grown in gardens and other cultivated settings. For this reason, some plants are sometimes called beneficial weeds. Similarly, volunteer plants from a previous crop are regarded as weeds when growing in a subsequent crop.

Administrators, I report this as spam. Now becoming very unpleasant

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Definition of sad. Virtual persona having virtual arguments with fellow keyboard warriors

It's like Mark Zuckerbergs's legless avatars in his failedetaverse theat costed his company billions

Totally meaningless

Metaverse, NFT, Bitcoin ALTs. All these digital stuff only last as long as a TikTok trend.

As long as no personal attacks are done behind the anonymity mask I don't care what people want to be. When I was in Malaysia there were many Muslim apostates and politically vulnerable persons who couldn't express themselves openly so they go online and became keyboard warriors for their causes. There were even people who were gay who had to hide behind the internet to find love because it is punishable by jail time.

Some people on this forum might be sexually depressed hence they join the forum to express their 'sexual prowess' for a bit of an escape from reality.

I had my identity exposed on this forum once by a looney. I didn't mind it but of course it would be stupid for me to use my real name and advertise myself right now as there will be people who are stupid enough to try something illegal out of grudge.

Being anonymous feels safer than being a public figure. It's everyone's private life, we should treat it that way.

Quad
20-11-2023, 09:38 PM
I report this as spam. Now becoming unpleasant
Virtual persona having virtual arguments with fellow keyboard warriors

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 09:50 PM

It's like Mark Zuckerbergs's legless avatars in his failedetaverse theat costed his company billions

Totally meaningless

I’m at work. Standing around watching things happen and guess what, I can post.

99.9% of others online here are at home not making a $.

Everyone has choices.

Quad
20-11-2023, 10:07 PM
Although whether a plant is a weed depends on context, plants commonly defined as weeds broadly share biological characteristics that allow them to thrive in disturbed environments and to be particularly difficult to destroy or eradicate. In particular, weeds are adapted to thrive under human management in the same way as intentionally grown plants. Since the origins of agriculture on Earth, agricultural weeds have co-evolved with human crops and agricultural systems, and some have been domesticated into crops themselves after their fitness in agricultural settings became apparent.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 10:08 PM

Everyone has choices.

Depends on what you mean sitting at home not making a $. If you mean actively, I only do that once or twice a month. Passively, on a daily basis but it depends on the market. I'm more of a long term investor to avoid paying unnecessary brokerage fees and utilising the 50% discount on CGT by holding onto the stock for more than 12 months.

One of my $6k investment went up to $12k in 12 months. My $2.5k investment is a little slow but has went up almost $3k and is not subjected to CGT. And I'm thinking of saving up to enter the property market once the interest rates slows down later on.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Active income. Where you are out and about.

Quad
20-11-2023, 10:27 PM
The internet has become a worry .
Not only are we being bullied by random people on the internet, but the authorities that are using OUR TAXPAYER'S MONEY to spy us, make up imaginary claims about us, and revoke our rights.

JohnJones
20-11-2023, 10:28 PM
Active income. Where you are out and about.

Having a day job that is flexible but sometimes can be long, I just don't feel like taking up a second job to make more $$$. There was a time I used to have two jobs - working 9 to 5 in an office then working 8 to midnight in a supermarket for 3 days a week was very tiring. In the end of the day I didn't earn a lot yet I was owing tax - both incomes didn't even come close to my current single income.

Right now I am donating some of my income for two things - first, to help people and second, as a tax write off. It serves almost as a savings that I can withdraw at the end of financial year, and my heart rests at ease knowing that my savings are being used to help unfortunate people.

Vincent888
20-11-2023, 11:02 PM
As long as you’re happy that’s all that matters.

schloong
21-11-2023, 06:09 AM

How can you tell a plant from a weed? Dig it up - if it comes up again it's a weed! lol

Double_Adapter
21-11-2023, 09:36 AM
How can you tell a plant from a weed? Dig it up - if it comes up again it's a weed! lol

So all those threads that constantly surface about punters catching the feels for WLs is simply the equivalent of a weed.

ReginaldBubbles
21-11-2023, 12:57 PM

Jokes are supposed to be funny son.

Vincent888
21-11-2023, 02:09 PM
You're pretty cold, since you never responded with a laugh in your 1700+ posts.

Pretty. Cold.

Laugh?

Am I supposed to?

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 02:46 PM
Laugh?

Am I supposed to?

Yes. Brighten up. It makes the world go round.

Vincent888
21-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Yes. Brighten up. It makes the world go round.

I love how people believe it’s their duty to tell others what to think, what to feel, how to laugh and the number of times they can fuck.

If I lived my life according to others I wouldn’t be where I am today.

ReginaldBubbles
21-11-2023, 05:02 PM
I love how people believe it’s their duty to tell others what to think, what to feel, how to laugh and the number of times they can fuck.

I’m laughing right now!

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 07:17 PM

Without laughter your lifespan will shorten. You'll be like a wrinkly grandpa that chases away kids playing on his front lawn.

If you live your life only for yourself, you'll end up like those people who die alone in their apartments in Japan and found on the floor already rotting.

Vincent888
21-11-2023, 07:21 PM
I’m laughing right now!

Reggie, you’ll laugh at anything except for jokes you simply just don’t comprehend. How about getting an edumacation?

Come back when you know what a comeback is!

Vincent888
21-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Without laughter your lifespan will shorten. You'll be like a wrinkly grandpa that chases away kids playing on his front lawn.

If you live your life only for yourself, you'll end up like those people who die alone in their apartments in Japan and found on the floor already rotting.

Another lecturer…. You are.

How can you cast aspersions based on what a forum profile posts?

JohnJones
21-11-2023, 07:28 PM

As you said before, it's all banter.

Of course I know you're laughing silently. But when you don't show it, you're giving people the wrong signal.

Maybe you should try becoming an air traffic controller, see how many airplanes can land safely in a day.

ColesBag
21-11-2023, 08:56 PM
The ignore button exists....

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 12:08 PM
IÂ’m pretty sure any date can be altered by admin.

This actually brings up an issue I had years ago when a looney went loose and caused so much privacy breach I had to end it with a "cease and desist" letter to the person.

For some reason that person had admin rights - they saw the email address I used to register my account at that time and used that to peer into my semi-private life. They were also very quick at banning accounts that disagrees with them which brought me to the conclusion that they were abusing their admin status.

I stopped registering using my own private emails as to avoid any future power trips such as that. I know that person did the breach of privacy because they were used to shaming people using that tactic. I had nothing to lose therefore I was unafraid, in fact being "exposed" online for several months didn't do much damage to me at all. The final resolution came when they started involving my workplace, which is a no-go zone when it comes to personal altercations.

I'm glad that person is nowhere to be found online anymore. Maybe they're still lurking the forum, I'm not sure. All I know last was that they were working as a manager of a brothel somewhere. Someone I know may also be a mutual colleague of that person, hopefully they don't meet each other and if they do, hopefully that person doesn't try to influence the person I know.

Trolling on forums can be fun, but it is no fun when privacies are breached as a way to damage a person's life. Let's keep it healthy and private as possible.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Reggie, you’ll laugh at anything except for jokes you simply just don’t comprehend. How about getting an edumacation?

Come back when you know what a comeback is!

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 12:37 PM

It’s great to see the quality of your content has improved Reginald!

You could have been my understudy but you’ll never understand…So copy paste away.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 12:56 PM
It’s great to see the quality of your content has improved Reginald!

You could have been my understudy but you’ll never understand…So copy paste away.

You are flattered very easily.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 01:31 PM
You certainly did improve Reg... I hope you know now it's the quality of your post not the quantity that counts.

Good job Vince covering for Reg... Bygones are bygones, I'm looking forward to a new future!

Perhaps if Reg could learn to cover for Vince and be "nice", Reg could purify his karma and finally find a happy place to be in 😁

Sibon
22-11-2023, 01:50 PM

Everyone has choices.

You're wrong.

I am a photographer with a home studio churning out ecommerce product photos.

I post here because I'm bored of shooting so many pairs of shoes, so many handbags, so many bottles of supplements etc. etc.

Then I get out of here because I'm bored by what I read. There are only so many ways you could tell the world how you stick your little brother in a hole for $200. I haven't read an AR that is creative, imaginative, uplifiting, refreshing, inspiring, compelling, poetic etc etc

Okay It's time to get back to work.

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 01:53 PM
You certainly did improve Reg... I hope you know now it's the quality of your post not the quantity that counts.

Good job Vince covering for Reg... Bygones are bygones, I'm looking forward to a new future!

Perhaps if Reg could learn to cover for Vince and be "nice", Reg could purify his karma and finally find a happy place to be in 😁

It’s great to see we are all on a first name basis, even if they are fake. Then again how many WL’s or ML’s use their real names?

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 01:56 PM
I haven't read any AR that is creative, imaginative, uplifiting, refreshing, inspiring, compelling etc etc.

Just throwing this out there. How many AR’s have you written?

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 02:05 PM
It’s great to see we are all on a first name basis, even if they are fake. Then again how many WL’s or ML’s use their real names?

If they were to use their real names you bet they'd be stalked. It's not safe for them to go out announcing their real name or even exchanging contacts unless they really trust the person and is possibly getting hitched together.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 03:11 PM

Feel free to compare my post count and timeframe to Vinnie’s.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 03:58 PM

You should change your name to Salvos now.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 03:59 PM
If they were to use their real names you bet they'd be stalked. It's not safe for them to go out announcing their real name or even exchanging contacts unless they really trust the person and is possibly getting hitched together.

Then again, I know someone's real first name for a while now, and chose to keep it to myself. All because I want to call them by that name in the future.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 06:02 PM
You should change your name to Salvos now.

Because of my comparative quality vs quantity?

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Because of my comparative quality vs quantity?

Because you're always quarrelling with Vinnie's.
Both of you can start becoming a big chain charity shop.

frisson
22-11-2023, 06:10 PM
On this forum, we are all faceless Avatars

That's why its so p_ssed weak when the testosterone sees all of the faceless personas arguing.
Make your point and get off. Your not that entertaining and when you are annoyed with each other it's sh_t reading the drivel. Used to work at a restaurant. It's like watching two drunk friends at a table late at night having a major argument about nothing, that nobody cares about. I used to tell such patrons to finish and get out

Not for one minute do I assume Vincent is his real name. Maybe unemployed living in someone's basement. But his persona is of a very successful person. Hey at least you can write well. Benefit of doubt etc

I'm working for Optus as a Senior public relations and communications manager. That's right, I get paid 6 figures to do very little of real meaning. Meanwhile staff at nursing homes caring for our valued elderly, get paid just enough to afford the bus to get to work. One tenth of the wage but 100 000 times the value to our country

Actually the Optus thing is a persona I just invented. Banter on

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 06:39 PM
It's fitting that we only know the real names of those who already knows ours. If we don't know their real name then there's no way they can know ours without thoroughly stalking. I heard their name by chance, they heard mine from someone else.

Vincent888's real name is probably Miguel, Ranjeet or Little Dick. Having so much time posting on this forum, he probably had fantasized all that foursome thing. Probably just turned 18 recently. Older guys normally would settle for one girl for the rest of his life but he seems to be occupied with the thought of becoming like the late Hugh Hefner. He probably should hit the gym rather than wank all day, that way he'll start graduating from the school of losing virginity.

My name came from the Martian Man.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 06:43 PM
I'm working for Optus as a Senior public relations and communications manager. That's right, I get paid 6 figures to do very little of real meaning. Meanwhile staff at nursing homes caring for our valued elderly, get paid just enough to afford the bus to get to work. One tenth of the wage but 100 000 times the value to our country

Shouldn't you be sacked for recent events?

I don't think nursing homes should even exist. People should be taught how to let go and die peacefully in a mountain somewhere. Perhaps the Blue Mountains can be a new sanctuary for people training to die peacefully, and have their bodies eaten by wildlife rather than pay thousands for a hole in the ground.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Because you're always quarrelling with Vinnie's.
Both of you can start becoming a big chain charity shop.

I think we both enjoy it. Don't get the charity reference though.

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 06:48 PM

Reggie, look and listen, you’ve missed the boat, lucky for you, as it was the Titanic. How old did you say you were? Now I know you’re old and slow and that’s probably a great thing if you are a snail or even some type of old fossil…but this is twenty twenty three and things move along faster than your breathing cycle.

Liven up a bit.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 06:51 PM
Reggie, look and listen, you’ve missed the boat, lucky for you, as it was the Titanic. How old did you say you were? Now I know you’re old and slow and that’s probably a great thing if you are a snail… but this is twenty twenty three and things move along faster than your breathing cycle.

Liven up a bit.

As usual you make little sense and as usual you'll probably say that I just don't understand but you do love to gaslight.
I'm more than 20 years younger than you btw.

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 06:53 PM
Not for one minute do I assume Vincent is his real name. Maybe unemployed living in someone's basement.

Is it that obvious? You’ve got me! Not.

frisson
22-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Is it that obvious? You’ve got me! Not.

Bro it's about presenting a persona to an anonymous public forum. I don't really work for Optus. I'm working for Space X

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Vincent888's real name is probably Miguel, Ranjeet or Little Dick. Having so much time posting on this forum, he probably had fantasized all that foursome thing. Probably just turned 18 recently. Older guys normally would settle for one girl for the rest of his life but he seems to be occupied with the thought of becoming like the late Hugh Hefner. He probably should hit the gym rather than wank all day, that way he'll start graduating from the school of losing virginity.

Johnny, you’ve read me like page three of the Mirror. You know, that cheap bikini pic that needed no explanation but was just there.

Isn’t my omnificent posting enough?

If you prick us, do we not bleed?

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 07:04 PM
Bro it's about presenting a persona to an anonymous public forum. I don't really work for Optus. I'm working for Space X

Of course you are. You’re real name is Will Robinson and you’re part of the Jupiter 2 Crew.

frisson
22-11-2023, 07:05 PM
Johnny, you’ve read me like page three of the Mirror. You know, that cheap bikini pic that needed no explanation but was just there.

Do you need validation from this grouping of anonymous Avatars?

Here's the validation. Banter on, but let's not be distracted away from posts about punting

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 07:08 PM
I think we both enjoy it. Don't get the charity reference though.

Yeah, the usual reversal technique of "It's funny LMAO, I get the reference but I'm going to make him think I don't get the joke"

I guess you bleed yellow when pricked. It's like a pimple - it is satisfying to watch a face full of volcanoes made to erupt. However I don't really like the aftermath - it looks like the face ends up being full of craters.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 07:11 PM
Banter on, but let's not be distracted away from posts about punting

Depends on how far you want me to go on my punting/wooing experiences. Some people may not like the details whereas others might be super interested they'd start buying popcorns to read/listen.

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 07:13 PM
As usual you make little sense and as usual you'll probably say that I just don't understand but you do love to gaslight.
I'm more than 20 years younger than you btw.

Oh the light thing. Well, that’s just an expression used by people who don’t understand. They’re your words Reggie. Just in a different context. Perhaps you need some form of regressive hypnosis to discover why you are here, right now, on this forum?

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 07:16 PM
Do you need validation from this grouping of anonymous Avatars?

Here's the validation. Banter on, but let's not be distracted away from posts about punting

I need nothing except the sexual sanctification from paid actors.

frisson
22-11-2023, 07:19 PM
I need nothing except the sexual sanctification from paid actors.
I can't organise that

What about a sexual exorcism by 3 paid WLs at No. 5 Marrickville ?

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 07:36 PM
I can't organise that

What about a sexual exorcism by 3 paid WLs at No. 5 Marrickville ?

Well surprise surprise!

Session booked, clock is ticking…

Not long to go now.

You’re not a clairvoyant like that other guy are you?

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 07:37 PM
Yeah, the usual reversal technique of "It's funny LMAO, I get the reference but I'm going to make him think I don't get the joke"

Nope honestly still don't get it. Don't need to play those kinda games.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 07:46 PM

Well, well... You've just confirmed something you're trying so hard to deny before.

How do you tell if you're ignorant? You just don't know. 😉 I don't mean it in a rude way, it's a direct truth us Ngakpas may use as a joke.

Nope honestly still don't get it. Don't need to play those kinda games.

Maybe you are telling the truth. Tell me, are you from Uttar Pradesh or Arunachal Pradesh? Or are you from Fujian Province where stealing and robbing in broad daylight is considered charity?

jedibear
22-11-2023, 07:46 PM
I take a few days break and this is still going on... :|

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 07:47 PM

The Jedi is here!

jedibear
22-11-2023, 07:54 PM
I don't even know where to start. So anyone actually been punting recently, lol?

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 08:12 PM

These guys are a distraction.

I have another foursome booked for tomorrow and I won’t be around for a while...

So get it while it lasts.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 08:27 PM
Well, well... You've just confirmed something you're trying so hard to deny before.

How do you tell if you're ignorant? You just don't know. 😉 I don't mean it in a rude way, it's a direct truth us Ngakpas may use as a joke.

Maybe you are telling the truth. Tell me, are you from Uttar Pradesh or Arunachal Pradesh? Or are you from Fujian Province where stealing and robbing in broad daylight is considered charity?

Have lived in Vietnam and China but I'm from Sydney.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 08:28 PM

I have another foursome booked for tomorrow and I won’t be around for a while...

Lol you'll be posting again as soon as shit

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Lol you'll be posting again ias soon as shit

Well I’ve stopped posting AR’s and I should really get back into them. I have so many to write but not enough time if I keep getting distracted here.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 08:35 PM
Well I’ve stopped posting AR’s and I should really get back into them. I have so many to write but not enough time if I keep getting distracted here.

1841 posts since 15/09 apparently

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 08:38 PM
1841 posts since 15/09 apparently

Not far from 2000.

If I don’t get distracted maybe I’ll stop then.

Who knows?

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 09:00 PM
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2023-11-21/bat-contact-mating-cloacal-kiss-non-penetrative-reproduction/103118586?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf270411197&utm_campaign=abc_news&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf270411197=1&fbclid=IwAR1yg9EME_7Ru9oEBGqZGxy-05uMPDDVenv_upBFaPieRASrv9Setmo_1-k

GoldfishMan
22-11-2023, 09:30 PM
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2023-11-21/bat-contact-mating-cloacal-kiss-non-penetrative-reproduction/103118586?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf270411197&utm_campaign=abc_news&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf270411197=1&fbclid=IwAR1yg9EME_7Ru9oEBGqZGxy-05uMPDDVenv_upBFaPieRASrv9Setmo_1-k

He "finished the job" without even fucking her. What's the point of having a huge dick then? Lol...

Thanks for the link though.

ReginaldBubbles
22-11-2023, 09:32 PM
He "finished the job" without even fucking her. What's the point of having a huge dick then? Lol...

Thanks for the link though.

I thought it was interesting

frisson
22-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Well surprise surprise!

Session booked, clock is ticking…

Not long to go now.

Its not hard to read the thoughts of a fellow punter

And I told you, one of my personas is an imaginary Optus senior communications manager

jedibear
22-11-2023, 10:19 PM
Shouldn't you be sacked for recent events?

I don't think nursing homes should even exist. People should be taught how to let go and die peacefully in a mountain somewhere. Perhaps the Blue Mountains can be a new sanctuary for people training to die peacefully, and have their bodies eaten by wildlife rather than pay thousands for a hole in the ground.🫣 oh dear...i dont know...I kinda wanna be looked after in my elderly years...

Have a nurse hold my willy while I pee...and maybe slip her a lobster for a sneaky handy...

frisson
22-11-2023, 10:21 PM
🫣 oh dear...i dont know...I kinda wanna be looked after in my elderly years...

Have a nurse hold my willy while I pee...and maybe slip her a lobster for a sneaky handy...

Maybe Ginza can branch out into the Nursing Home industry when you are at that age?

jedibear
22-11-2023, 10:24 PM
Maybe Ginza can branch out into the Nursing Home industry when you are at that age?CBD style might beat em to it [emoji6]

Get bathed by a sultry Japanese nurse...[emoji2956]

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 10:26 PM

Okay, hot stuff. As long as you don't look like the deformed guy from "The Goonies", I'll enjoy whatever time you have left tonight.

How are you even able to perform with that little amount of sleep? My dick won't even get up if I only had 4 hours sleep.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 10:27 PM
🫣 oh dear...i dont know...I kinda wanna be looked after in my elderly years...

You need to find another resident who has Parkinson's. Put your willy in her hands and the Parkinson's will do all the work.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Maybe Ginza can branch out into the Nursing Home industry when you are at that age?

Yeah, get them to hire old people with Parkinson's.

jedibear
22-11-2023, 10:30 PM
You need to find another resident who has Parkinson's. Put your willy in her hands and the Parkinson's will do all the work.Prefer the smooth hands of a 20 yr old female nurse...and prefer her body too...

frisson
22-11-2023, 10:40 PM
CBD style might beat em to it [emoji6]

Get bathed by a sultry Japanese nurse...[emoji2956]

Need to punt more. Do tall sultry Japanese WL exist?

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Prefer the smooth hands of a 20 yr old female nurse...and prefer her body too...

If they're 20yo they're likely to be an inexperienced student nurse or AIN. Give them a couple more years and they'll graduate into an EEN or fully qualified RN.

If you're much more interested then try a NUM. She'll have all the experiences, is on the six figure salary and is likely to make you end up in a full body cast.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 10:42 PM
Need to punt more. Do tall sultry Japanese WL exist?

Oh I know one... 😏
The best one I'll marry and play doctor with.

I have a photo of one set as my phone wallpaper. I took it from WeChat roster photos before it disappeared. Every day I'm looking at it and thinking what sort of future will I have with this person.

JohnJones
22-11-2023, 10:43 PM
Its not hard to read the thoughts of a fellow punter

And I told you, one of my personas is an imaginary Optus senior communications manager

It takes a thief to know a thief. The same goes to punters.

What about WLs? Can a punter read the mind of a WL? That'll be great, the punter would know which WL gives out extras for free.

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 12:17 AM
Okay, hot stuff. As long as you don't look like the deformed guy from "The Goonies", I'll enjoy whatever time you have left tonight.

How are you even able to perform with that little amount of sleep? My dick won't even get up if I only had 4 hours sleep.

Do you wake up with morning wood?

Vincent888
23-11-2023, 02:08 AM
It takes a thief to know a thief. The same goes to punters.

What about WLs? Can a punter read the mind of a WL? That'll be great, the punter would know which WL gives out extras for free.

Nothing is free except love given.

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Do you wake up with morning wood?

Only if I had a really good sleep and feel energized during the wake. For example, I woke up with sores from last night's workout so didn't wake up with morning wood today.

Nothing is free except love given.

True.

jedibear
23-11-2023, 10:14 AM
Do you wake up with morning wood?I do, thinking of my regular...and cant wait to fuck her good again...

JohnJones
23-11-2023, 12:59 PM
I do, thinking of my regular...and cant wait to fuck her good again...

Usually morning wood doesn't require a horny thought, it is an involuntary erection.

But sometimes when I wake up in the morning I'd like to spend 15 minutes imagining myself cuddling my crush in bed. That in itself gives me an instant hardon

Quad
23-11-2023, 09:38 PM
More broadly, the term "weed" is occasionally applied pejoratively to species outside the plant kingdom, species that can survive in diverse environments and reproduce quickly; in this sense it has even been applied to humans.

ScotPassingThrough
24-11-2023, 12:36 AM
I’ve seen the kind of accusation in the op thrown around a lot of times here and really i don’t doubt that it’s the case, but I’ve never seen anyone willing to mention specific accounts.

Vincent888
24-11-2023, 03:46 AM
Does it matter?

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 03:22 AM
I’ve come to the conclusion on this site earlier that it’s not “same dude different accounts” but “multiple dudes multiple accounts”.

A group of guys, share multiple accounts for whatever reason. In fact they can even run the same account at the same time.

I’ve done this previously myself so I know what I’m talking about. You only have to read the content of one individual account and see for yourselves.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 04:41 AM
I’ve come to the conclusion on this site earlier that it’s not “same dude different accounts” but “multiple dudes multiple accounts”.

A group of guys, share multiple accounts for whatever reason. In fact they can even run the same account at the same time.

I’ve done this previously myself so I know what I’m talking about. You only have to read the content of one individual account and see for yourselves.

And you're saying that whatever you've posted so far, shy of 2000 posts, not all of them are your exact words?

All I can see is that they're written by the same person but the ideas were injected by a bunch of people. It's like a bunch of guys wanking into a bucket, stirring it up and donating the sperm mixture as an experiment to see whose sperm will end up impregnating the receiver.

ScotPassingThrough
25-11-2023, 08:10 AM
I take back the question. It’s pretty obvious when you look for it

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:19 AM
And you're saying that whatever you've posted so far, shy of 2000 posts, not all of them are your exact words?

All I can see is that they're written by the same person but the ideas were injected by a bunch of people. It's like a bunch of guys wanking into a bucket, stirring it up and donating the sperm mixture as an experiment to see whose sperm will end up impregnating the receiver.

Ahh did my post strike a nerve?

Double_Adapter
25-11-2023, 08:58 AM

So let me get this right, are you saying there's 4 scenarios
- same dude with multiple accounts
- multiple dudes with multiple accounts
- multiple dudes with same account
- same dude with same account

frisson
25-11-2023, 10:46 AM
So let me get this right, are you saying there's 4 scenarios
- same dude with multiple accounts
- multiple dudes with multiple accounts
- multiple dudes with same account
- same dude with same account

Guys let's not overcomplicate things, it's getting tedious

The issue is ok as the drivel is being posted in only a few limited threads thankfully

It relates to forum members attacking each other, and not staying in their own lanes. One member calling another liar for example. Why dont you hit him with your handbag if you are that offended? Very lame stuff

The arguments are related to over testosterone (or low IQ/EQ), and when you look at the substance of the argument, there is none. Getting personal and all offended on an anonymous public forum is really boring to read

If you are that frustrated, and need to fight on this forum, instead hit your head against a brick wall, and then go punt, in that order. Then get a life

Setting up multiple accounts means you definitely don't have a life

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 10:51 AM
Multiple people share multiple accounts. Even two people can operate the same account at exactly the same time.

It’s done elsewhere so why not here?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 11:19 AM
I woke up 8.30am this morning, saw the initial "strike a nerve" post, and went back to sleep because I had no energy to reply.

Between that time and now I entered a lucid dreaming state involuntary.

Now why is that?

At 8.30am I could feel someone's thoughts really loudly it woke me up. Same as the 3.30am post because I don't normally wake up at that time.

During my lucid dream, someone's anxiety went through the roof into my dreams. This is why it sometimes suck to be a clairvoyant - my sleeping rhythm depends on the mental state of the person I'm connected with.

I hope you get why I can't leave you. It's not just you, it's also me.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Listen JJ at 2000 posts I’m walking.

Enjoy your Christmas and your self induced fantasy.

Quad
25-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Listen JJ at 2000 posts I’m walking.

Enjoy your Christmas and your self induced fantasy.
Good on u Vinnie at least u nemesis's are civil mine are two online bullies .

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 01:46 PM

Are you sure about that? My feelings are telling me you're Vinnie's inspiration and mentor for all this wreckage.

Throughout all those years, if you were also civil you might've had a chance. I noticed in your old blog you were trying to get me to chase you - you hinted my full real name then edited it out several days later. The same way Vinnie and several other accounts were doing last minute edits on their posts.

You're a cute girl, I would've fallen for you. But the person behind Vinnie is in my heart now. The tall, sultry, dark haired one.

I would like to help you out if I can in any means, whatever it is you're after these days. All I want is for my crush to dial down her games, because it all feels very much like a big portion of it was your idea. Unless she does that I'm not going to respond to further over-the-line banters and only joining in discussions that are civilized.

frisson
25-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Are you sure about that? My feelings are telling me you're Vinnie's inspiration and mentor for all this wreckage.

Throughout all those years, if you were also civil you might've had a chance. I noticed in your old blog you were trying to get me to chase you - you hinted my full real name then edited it out several days later. The same way Vinnie and several other accounts were doing last minute edits on their posts.

You're a cute girl, I would've fallen for you. But the person behind Vinnie is in my heart now. The tall, sultry, dark haired one.

I would like to help you out if I can in any means, whatever it is you're after these days. All I want is for my crush to dial down her games, because it all feels very much like a big portion of it was your idea. Unless she does that I'm not going to respond to further over-the-line banters and only joining in discussions that are civilized.
Bro can you drop this dialogue. Its basically spam.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Bro can you drop this dialogue. Its basically spam.

What is spam? You have to be specific.

I'm just playing a role here. I know who you are specifically.

frisson
25-11-2023, 02:02 PM
What is spam? You have to be specific.
That's the problem then. You create spam and don't know what it is

You have good insights on punting and brandy

I don't wish to contribute to these endless arguments. Stop the spam

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 02:03 PM

A post on a forum is nothing. Never stress about anything on the internet.

frisson
25-11-2023, 02:06 PM
A post on a forum is nothing. Never stress about anything on the internet.

Let's keep posts related to punting and related interests. The arguments on here are pure drivel

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 02:09 PM
It's a problem when you create spam and don't know what it is

You're referring to yourself, aren't you?

Look, my message is clear. You and several other accounts had "advertised" a certain J girl. And all of you seem to know the details between us.

I don't mind being friends with Xmas if she's behaving normally. We've never met face to face before. But if you and I were to be together (J tall, dark haired, sultry) I'm pretty sure I might get into events where I bump into Xmas. I forgave her for what she's done in the past, I'm easy on forgiving. And I also apologize if I had hurt her as well.

I just saw her blog. I do pity her. But my heart is for you know who.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 02:12 PM
Let's keep posts related to punting and related interests. The arguments on here are pure drivel

I get that. I just want someone to get me up to date on what's in their mind. With that peace of mind I don't mind the drivel. I'm sticking with the seven days mentioned before, hopefully that's the case.

Quad
25-11-2023, 02:19 PM
I get that. I just want someone to get me up to date on what's in their mind. With that peace of mind I don't mind the drivel. I'm sticking with the seven days mentioned before, hopefully that's the case.
What what u are saying Meng , Tan and yourself are triplets ?

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 02:25 PM
You're referring to yourself, aren't you?

Look, my message is clear. You and several other accounts had "advertised" a certain J girl. And all of you seem to know the details between us.

I don't mind being friends with Xmas if she's behaving normally. We've never met face to face before. But if you and I were to be together (J tall, dark haired, sultry) I'm pretty sure I might get into events where I bump into Xmas. I forgave her for what she's done in the past, I'm easy on forgiving. And I also apologize if I had hurt her as well.

I just saw her blog. I do pity her. But my heart is for you know who.

What's her blog address?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 02:27 PM
What's her blog address?

Ask Quad.

It's apparently advertised on E&B under some WL ad.

Quad
25-11-2023, 02:32 PM

All this chest - pumping for what means ?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 02:42 PM
All this chest - pumping for what means ?

You could be clearer in your words.

J-girl: you got my message.

Xmas: thank you for trying to get us closer, but I am having a hard time being confused as to which of you are talking to me at one time. Unless you're both on the same phone/computer screen. It's as if I'm married to both of you and listening to both your voices moulded together.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 02:42 PM
Ask Quad.

It's apparently advertised on E&B under some WL ad.

I thought you just read it?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 02:44 PM

Do you really want me to advertise it?

It uses a GitHub.io host.

Quad
25-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Well done ReginaldBubbles game set and match

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 03:00 PM
Do you really want me to advertise it?

It uses a GitHub.io host.

Well you said she advertises it?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Well done ReginaldBubbles game set and match

What gives it away is the topics you were talking about in your blog. And it matches most of the threads started in the past 2 months.

The one topic about sperm donor disturbs me a little. I was wondering up until today, why can't people reciprocate amongst each other, live as a couple and inseminate naturally? This is why I brought up the topic of karma many times - it's to help people who think they have to resort to sperm donors in order to have a kid and experience if painful childbirth makes them happy in the end.

If you have someone devoted to you to be at your side while experiencing the pain of childbirth - yes it is worth it and it will make any expecting mothers happy.

Quad
25-11-2023, 03:08 PM
What gives it away is the topics you were talking about in your blog. And it matches most of the threads started in the past 2 months.

The one topic about sperm donor disturbs me a little. I was wondering up until today, why can't people reciprocate amongst each other, live as a couple and inseminate naturally? This is why I brought up the topic of karma many times - it's to help people who think they have to resort to sperm donors in order to have a kid and experience if painful childbirth makes them happy in the end.

If you have someone devoted to you to be at your side while experiencing the pain of childbirth - yes it is worth it and it will make any expecting mothers happy.
So what u are saying i am Christmas incognito ?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Well you said she advertises it?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't text that number in the blog. I haven't even considered becoming a "customer" or donor.

If someone wants me to be her donor, we'd have to have a really good, deep, heart to heart discussion about it but personally I am quite disturbed of the idea.

I'm playing a role. I'm not gonna bring up names or references further. Just don't rile me up over the line again, soft dialled riling is fine.

Quad
25-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Don't get me wrong, I didn't text that number in the blog. I haven't even considered becoming a "customer" or donor.

If someone wants me to be her donor, we'd have to have a really good, deep, heart to heart discussion about it but personally I am quite disturbed of the idea.

I'm playing a role. I'm not gonna bring up names or references further. Just don't rile me up over the line again, soft dialled riling is fine.
Sounds like a reboot of Rosemary's Baby ?

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 03:32 PM

I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a reboot of Rosemary's Baby ?

It can be, if that's what you're thinking of.

I'd rather help people get inseminated and secure a partner naturally through methods. I'm no cupid but I can teach how to look out for a kind, caring man without pushing them away through ridiculous testing and driveling.

I hope myself and my crush can be that example, if she's willing to make her mind up soon.

Quad
25-11-2023, 03:36 PM
It can be, if that's what you're thinking of.

I'd rather help people get inseminated and secure a partner naturally through methods. I'm no cupid but I can teach how to look out for a kind, caring man without pushing them away through ridiculous testing and driveling.

I hope myself and my crush can be that example, if she's willing to make her mind up soon.
You mean a caring man like Meng and Tan ?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 03:38 PM
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about

Don't worry, forget that I mentioned the word donor.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 03:40 PM

Aren't those two your other personas?

You were well known for the topic OP posted about in the first place, you know.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 03:42 PM
No wonder I am pulling the pin very shortly.

With posts like these who needs to be here?

31 posts to go

Sibon
25-11-2023, 03:54 PM

31 posts to go

There should be a book published entitled:
"The Collected Wisdom of Vincent in Aus99".

Quad
25-11-2023, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=JohnJones;2875052]Aren't those two your other personas?

You were well known for the topic OP posted about in the first place, you know.[/QUOTE
These two are undernourished , oxygen starved individuals who are both very very very bad man.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 03:58 PM

31 posts to go

I’ll believe it when I see it

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Whenever friends complain about being single and thus feeling lonely, like crying babies, I laugh and tell them, "You're bored, not lonely." But when I see people with a naturally sweet and beaming character, as if they were born with it, my heart races, almost like I'm choking myself. I wonder if it's because I'm lonely, and my body reacts like a stray cat.. .

No wonder I got a lot of attention all these while.

To tell people the truth, yes I was born with it. My Lama said it's a result of me practicing compassion for lifetimes. That's why I don't judge sex work itself like many guys who go around telling me they don't want to marry a girl who had tasted thousands of dicks in her lifetime. Most guys who say that are hypocrites - they're okay with licking so many pussies and arseholes (including trans arses) but they're not okay with vice versa. Those guys unfortunately are still single or stuck in a miserable marriage.

Finding someone who were naturally born with such traits, or someone who have purified their minds in this lifetime is not that hard but requires practice. Often people like these are people who have lived a rough childhood but doesn't care about it any longer.

If you want to know what practices you require to find such guys, let me know. I need to compile certain texts according to who is asking.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Don't worry, forget that I mentioned the word donor.

lol still makes absolutely no sense to me or give it any relevance as a response to my post.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 04:02 PM

31 posts to go

You told me to go away, yet you're here announcing your "retirement".

I get you now. You've officially become my shadow now, we're basically following each other.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 04:03 PM
lol still makes absolutely no sense to me or give it any relevance as a response to my post.

Your question itself doesn't make any sense. What's your motive?

Quad
25-11-2023, 04:08 PM
No wonder I got a lot of attention all these while.

To tell people the truth, yes I was born with it. My Lama said it's a result of me practicing compassion for lifetimes. That's why I don't judge sex work itself like many guys who go around telling me they don't want to marry a girl who had tasted thousands of dicks in her lifetime. Most guys who say that are hypocrites - they're okay with licking so many pussies and arseholes (including trans arses) but they're not okay with vice versa. Those guys unfortunately are still single or stuck in a miserable marriage.

Finding someone who were naturally born with such traits, or someone who have purified their minds in this lifetime is not that hard but requires practice. Often people like these are people who have lived a rough childhood but doesn't care about it any longer.

If you want to know what practices you require to find such guys, let me know. I need to compile certain texts according to who is asking.
Biggest hypocrite on the forum

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Biggest hypocrite on the forum

Your loss. We can't help those who are ignorant.

How do you know if you're ignorant? You just don't.

Quad
25-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Your loss. We can't help those who are ignorant.

How do you know if you're ignorant? You just don't.
Really ? U say i am Christmas . That means i must be a hooker and u are always judging me .

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Really ? U say i am Christmas . That means i must be a hooker and u are always judging me .

Come back to your senses. We are all travellers, always forgetting about our past lives and thinking we are new personas in every rebirth, but we end up recycling our sufferings.

If you learn how to stop slandering, that will be the first step for you into the path of liberation from suffering.

Quad
25-11-2023, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=JohnJones;2875118]Come back to your senses. We are all travellers, always forgetting about our past lives and thinking we are new personas in every rebirth, but we end up recycling our sufferings.

Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
Aren't those two your other personas?

You were well known for the topic OP posted about in the first place, you know.
Can't help its my psycho two personas in me Meng and Tan talking.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Mentally:

- I struggled with body dysmorphia. I wanted to smash the mirror when I saw all those physical attributes I mentioned earlier. I couldn't help but hate myself even more.
- I felt hyperneurotic, sensitive, and judgmental due to overthinking. I think all my cardio consists of either sex or overthinking.

It's getting worse with age. I don't know whether it's nature's punishment for not breeding even though I'm fertile, or if I just recognize it better now than ever because it's been like this for ages. FYI, google "Korea birth rate 2023" I find it hilarious.

These are all examples of manifestations of karma.

Body dysmorphia - maybe you had body shamed someone in the past.

Overthinking - the karma of imposing personal opinions and judgements that hurts others.

You can almost say that karma is akin to "nature's punishment", but in reality karma is an experience that we have to face after imposing onto others.

This is why I mentioned many times in the past two months of posting - never rile someone up unless you can accept being riled up the same way. Karmic consequences are beyond any being's control, not even gods.

I appreciate you standing up for my crush. I just hope she comes back to me really soon. And please remember, never commit to an action that hurts others if you won't be able to withstand being treated the same.

All I can suggest for you is to try some Vajrasattva purification practice. It's freely available on a quick Google search, and there are YouTube videos with guided meditation.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 05:34 PM
Your question itself doesn't make any sense. What's your motive?

My question make sense. It’s a very basic question. Your answer makes absolutely no sense.
I’m asking for her blog address (which you say she advertises on e and b) because I used to know her but we lost touch and I’d like to see how she’s going. That’s my “motive”.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 05:39 PM
My question make sense. It’s a very basic question. Your answer makes absolutely no sense.
I’m asking for her blog address (which you say she advertises on e and b) because I used to know her but we lost touch and I’d like to see how she’s going. That’s my “motive”.

And it takes you several posts to get to your point. Sounds like someone I know.

https://juleslovesyou.github.io/

I don't think you've lost touch, because she seems to know a lot that only certain people would know privately. Anyways, whatever that makes you happy, go and read away.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 05:41 PM
And it takes you several posts to get to your point. Sounds like someone I know.

https://juleslovesyou.github.io/

I don't think you've lost touch, because she seems to know a lot that only certain people would know privately. Anyways, whatever that makes you happy, go and read away.

Thanks. My point was pretty clear right away. “What’s her blog address? “ Dunno how to be clearer than that.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 06:18 PM
She talks some shit. Click the links. Perhaps she should post here?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 06:59 PM
She used to post a lot of interesting things in her old blog: her POV as a WL, favourite sex toys, circumcised vs uncircumcised cocks and how it feels inside a vagina etc.

Her blog was what made me think of the possibility of pursuing a relationship with WLs. If she had been nice to me before I met my crush I could've made her happy.

Oh well, that's life. I'll be happier if my crush starts texting me and hinting she's ready for a ring on her finger.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 07:12 PM
It’s probably something she’s writing for a degree in psychology. Who knows.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:17 PM
It’s probably something she’s writing for a degree in psychology. Who knows.

Looks like someone is feeling the heat of reaching 2K posts.

If you want me to beg you, I'll only beg you to text me for a possible date. I won't beg you to post past 2K posts, that's your choice.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 07:27 PM
Looks like someone is feeling the heat of reaching 2K posts.

If you want me to beg you, I'll only beg you to text me for a possible date. I won't beg you to post past 2K posts, that's your choice.

Please fuck off.

Enough of your stupid self induced illusion.

You are the main reason why I’m stopping at 2000.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:36 PM
Please fuck off.

I wish you reach your 2K post goal tonight.

That way I don't have to deal with your nonsense as well.

It's silly talking to two people on one account - one who is hellbent on revenge, the other testing to see if I miss them.

- Sultry, tall, dark-haired J girl: please text me. I hope you had enough testing me, my final answer is that I'll wait for you as promised. Please don't let the other girl confuse you.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 07:42 PM
I wish you reach your 2K post goal tonight.

That way I don't have to deal with your nonsense as well.

It's silly talking to two people on one account - one who is hellbent on revenge, the other testing to see if I miss them.

- Sultry, tall, dark-haired J girl: please text me. I hope you had enough testing me, my final answer is that I'll wait for you as promised. Please don't let the other girl confuse you.

Put down the pipe son

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Put down the pipe son

Another one trying to confuse me.
As I said before, stop being cryptic.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Put down the pipe son

Classic. Some sanity from Reggie.

I’ll miss you guys!

Not.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:55 PM
Classic. Some sanity from Reggie.

I’ll miss you guys!

Not.

It was much more fun when only one person logged into that account. Knowing that another person is also behind that account makes me very antsy. Very hard to do any private businesses together.

That Skyn condom info, that was supposed to be knowledge between myself and her! Not the second person!

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 07:59 PM
It was much more fun when only one person logged into that account. Knowing that another person is also behind that account makes me very antsy. Very hard to do any private businesses together.

That Skyn condom info, that was supposed to be knowledge between myself and her! Not the second person!

That ex WL liked Skyn. That’s why I bought those. It had nothing to do with you JJ.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 08:05 PM
That ex WL liked Skyn. That’s why I bought those. It had nothing to do with you JJ.

You're starting to sound like a politician - gutless, endless denial and a liar.

How do you even know about the WL/ML that doesn't DFK or BBBJ? Oh wait, it was that ex WL as well hey? Nice try.

You've got 20 post left. If you want to stay true to your words, don't rush into posting anything rash.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 08:19 PM
Please fuck off.

Edit this please, and I'll beg you to stay past 2K postings.

If that makes you happy.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 08:48 PM
Another one trying to confuse me.
As I said before, stop being cryptic.

Not cryptic. Literal.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Edit this please, and I'll beg you to stay past 2K postings.

If that makes you happy.

Post count 1992

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Not cryptic. Literal.

Not long to go and you can have him all to yourselves!

Post count 1993

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Post count 1992

Only 7 to go dude! Make them worthwhile!

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:53 PM
Only 8 to go dude! Make them worthwhile1

Nah, I’ve got bigger fish to fry elsewhere.

Post count 1994

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 09:22 PM
Only 7 to go dude! Make them worthwhile!

Haha, busted!

This one says 7, the quoted one says 8.

But okay, I'll make it count and beg Vinnie to stay.

Please stay okay Vinnie? Pretty please?

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 09:28 PM
Post count 1999

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Post count 1999

Make sure your last words count.

I tried. I can't force people if they don't want to stay.

I'll accept your departure. But make sure to say hello if you ever come back as Vincent999

Sibon
25-11-2023, 10:24 PM
Nah, I’ve got bigger fish to fry elsewhere.

Make sure it's a Barramundi.

Vincent888's departure will mark the turning point of Aus999.

It's the end of a golden era.

ReginaldBubbles
25-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Post count 1999

How narcissistic is this countdown?

Kiryu0
25-11-2023, 11:37 PM
How narcissistic is this countdown?

Very, and I can't believe someone has so much time to post all this drivel in just 2 months...

Sibon
26-11-2023, 07:29 AM
Very, and I can't believe someone has so much time to post all this drivel in just 2 months...

No one can live in an adult forum all his life.
He has to get out to smell the flowers
to look at the blue sky
and to see and touch the real girls.

asiafever
26-11-2023, 12:50 PM
As Waz once said, nobody cares if you're leaving, just fuck off...

Still a few other I wish would take that advice as well...

dotcumdotinyou
26-11-2023, 12:58 PM
He's not gone. He's still sitting in a dimly lit room with empty coke cans and maccas wrappers strewn around the room wondering how to come up with more bullshit to impress men he'll never meet on a punting forum.

How many times have you heard a crackhead say "I can give up whenever I want"