PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ask Christmas and Babycat

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

cleetusvandamme
29-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Someone who never does daty (or bbbj I assume)?

vitamin
30-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Someone who never does daty (or bbbj I assume)?

In the
"Thread: Early warning system exposes the rise of the gonorrhoea 'super-superbug'"

A few people mentioned they don't do it

And

Too dangerous, never tried, not even bbbj for me.
Imagine someone invented an instant test kit with result in 5min ( like mdt but for sex), the test will replace condoms like how cd replaced cassette tapes lol.

BongKong
30-07-2017, 01:39 AM
What happened to the questions?

targajajouka
30-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Yeah this thread has derailed and I kinda feel responsible for it.

Mian-neh.

G$$
30-07-2017, 02:17 AM

Mian-neh.yeah wow, I'm gone for only a day and everyone is now playing detective. I don't think your responsible at all Targajajouka. I was the one that brought your name up and in true Christmas fashion she likes to tease.

To be honest, I couldn't give two hoots who Christmas was with in AR. It's sounds like she is happy and that's all that really matter imo.

Keep'em guessing Christmas:cool2:

inmydream
30-07-2017, 04:05 AM
I was hoping someone finally came up with an answer. Still no answer after a few hrs! Lol. That's why I love watching CSI and this kind of game makes me curious! Since no denials from both my conclusion = CL hahaha.

Next question, What's the pctg income split between shop owner and WL for each fee they receive?

Pussyhands
30-07-2017, 05:20 AM
Lol us punters are such naughty boys ;)

We are more allowed to enjoy our sexuality than women - such a shame ;(

I think the split would be 50-60% based on websites I seen. Some list as room rental fees.

harrycd
30-07-2017, 08:41 AM

Mian-neh.

"I'm Spartacus"

Tbh I was expecting more like that lol

vitamin
30-07-2017, 09:11 AM
My only problem with Xmas ar is that there was no ar.
Big 2 post build up about this dude and what lead to the sex.

Then 5/10, end of AR.
It's like an evening of foreplay. You're dick is harder than diamonds. Xmas slides you in. 1 second inside, she's like. I'm done.

Never saw her during her WL time. But like G$$ says. She loves to tease.

Next question, What's the pctg income split between shop owner and WL for each fee they receive?

Xmas probably won't answer this. It's proprietary inside knowledge. She might get in trouble with her boss. Especially if all shops are different in the amount they pay their girls.

But I don't think it would not be a 60 / 40 or a 50/50 split.
Judgjng by the state of some brothels. If the split was that good. M5 or 5* be palaces or mansions.

But both are a tad run down.
Let's say they do average 3 punters per hour
Average 600/ hour (being conservative)

That's 240 or 300 an hour for the shop...
16 hour day 365 a year 1.75 million.. Omg

shootermcgavin
30-07-2017, 09:23 AM
shootermcgavin (too bogan)

You beta made my day lololol too bogan

Shooters mental notes #34:
- Start wearing turtleneck
- Learn card tricks
- Be less bogan

CunningLinguist
30-07-2017, 09:41 AM
I was hoping someone finally came up with an answer. Still no answer after a few hrs! Lol. That's why I love watching CSI and this kind of game makes me curious! Since no denials from both my conclusion = CL hahaha.

Haha, I have never seen her. Also I am cauc and she only likes asians.

Pussyhands
30-07-2017, 12:18 PM
My only problem with Xmas ar is that there was no ar.
Big 2 post build up about this dude and what lead to the sex.

Then 5/10, end of AR.
It's like an evening of foreplay. You're dick is harder than diamonds. Xmas slides you in. 1 second inside, she's like. I'm done.

Never saw her during her WL time. But like G$$ says. She loves to tease.

Xmas probably won't answer this. It's proprietary inside knowledge. She might get in trouble with her boss. Especially if all shops are different in the amount they pay their girls.

But I don't think it would not be a 60 / 40 or a 50/50 split.
Judgjng by the state of some brothels. If the split was that good. M5 or 5* be palaces or mansions.

But both are a tad run down.
Let's say they do average 3 punters per hour
Average 600/ hour (being conservative)

That's 240 or 300 an hour for the shop...
16 hour day 365 a year 1.75 million.. Omg

There is huge out going too with staffing and out goings being 20 hours / day etc
Who know who hoe many people need a cut from that!
You will need a talent scout in some places too...

wachumba
30-07-2017, 08:29 PM

It would be different between shops but I've heard 50/50 is quite common. It is 50/50 at liaisons and golden Apple and if a discount is used at golden Apple, the shop takes the hit.

At 42 & 5 Marrickville, I guess it would be 50/50 for the standard girls.
The premium and diamond girls would probably get more since they do more services. They might even get all of the extra costs over the standard girl.
Eg for 1hr pricing
Standard $160, $80 shop cut/$80 girls cut
Premium $190, $80 shop cut/$110 girls cut so they get an extra $30 for doing bbbj)
Diamond $230, $80 shop cut/$150 girls cut so they get $70 more for bbbj, cim, shower

If the diamond girls were split 50/50, the girl would only get $115 which is only extra $35 over standard girl for doing bbbj, cim, shower which does not seem worth it for the girl.

beta101
30-07-2017, 08:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WL3x0Hb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

hahaha ok lets rule daveo out. his too cringe worthy to be long term bf material lol

beta101
30-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Shooters mental notes #34:
- Start wearing turtleneck
- Learn card tricks
- Be less bogan

lmao for some reason i always pictured u as a ute driving tradie

inmydream
30-07-2017, 08:40 PM
It would be different between shops but I've heard 50/50 is quite common. It is 50/50 at liaisons and golden Apple and if a discount is used at golden Apple, the shop takes the hit.

The premium and diamond girls would probably get more since they do more services. They might even get all of the extra costs over the standard girl.
Eg for 1hr pricing
Premium $190, $80 shop cut/$110 girls cut so they get an extra $30 for doing bbbj)
Diamond $230, $80 shop cut/$150 girls cut so they get $70 more for bbbj, cim, shower

If the diamond girls were split 50/50, the girl would only get $115 which is only extra $35 over standard girl for doing bbbj, cim, shower which does not seem worth it for the girl.

Very good insight and thanks for sharing.

Pussyhands
30-07-2017, 09:06 PM
35 an hours is good wage and it adds up 10 clients would be 350 :)

slavemaster
30-07-2017, 09:30 PM
35 an hours is good wage and it adds up 10 clients would be 350 :)

That's a terrible wage for wl's.
From what I've heard from girls at Ginza, 533, 64 etc the girls get more like 2/3's of the hourly rate.

Sam88
30-07-2017, 09:54 PM
my list so far:

too old
-------
AHLUNGOR

too young
---------
babycat
caffery

different race
--------------
shootermcgavin (too bogan)

to rich
-------
GoldfishMan

not enough intel
----------------
Mitch2
Raybo
CL
Shoryureppa

dark horse
----------
puntercouple
daveo123 < dark horse or too creepy
magicman < dark horse
Alan86 < right age

confirmed not mr x
------------------
targajajouka
harrycd
Sam88
beta101

lol

hahaha nice investigative work beta. i put my money on Alan86

Christmas
30-07-2017, 10:15 PM
HAHA guessing game has end! I was going to give away free blowie coupon to who got right answer, However, noone did it D:
so I give this coupon to targajajouka instead (it's random)

http://i.imgur.com/6oOMHUt.jpg

Mr x was sir vitamin~~
gave him 5/10 because he doesn't DATY and BBFS and I'm big fan of those two. (unless I work.) condom kept making me dry, indeed.
he can control his ejaculation, plus his decent dick, so probably he'd perform better when he fucks his gf, wife, or certificated fuck buddy whatsover. I believe.

Eg for 1hr pricing

yeah wachumba's answer seems insightful but it is not correct. at least my shop pays to girl differently.
I don't think my boss will be happy if I reveal all business secrets here :D

----------------------------
next questions~!?

targajajouka
30-07-2017, 10:44 PM
"I'm Spartacus"

Tbh I was expecting more like that lol

I was thinking the exact same thing including the "I'm Spartacus" reference.

https://m.popkey.co/880a71/bXMJ1.gif

HAHA guessing game has end! I was going to give away free blowie coupon to who got right answer, However, noone did it D:
so I give this coupon to targajajouka instead (it's random)

next questions~!?

I have a few:-

1). How do I....uh....redeem this coupon?

2). Who will be honouring the said coupon ie: who will be providing the service? Note: must be female (born female), otherwise I'll pass....

3). Is there an expiry date on this coupon?

PM or snapchat answer if need be.

kthanxbai.

harrycd
30-07-2017, 10:55 PM
I'm changing my guess to vitamin

what do I win?

inmydream
30-07-2017, 10:58 PM
hahaha who would have thought it is vitamin. Is he the owner of that chain Mr Vitamin? No wonder he doesn't like DATY and requires certificate. Bummer need to improve our CSI skills
next time.

Longan
30-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Mr x was sir vitamin~~
gave him 5/10 because he doesn't DATY and BBFS and I'm big fan of those two.
I remember a while back, I made a thread that was tangentially related to DATY and vitamin replied with a 2000 word response on how to DATY. So he definitely knows how to DATY well.

Maybe you need to go for Diamond service next time. That should include DATY.

Christmas
30-07-2017, 11:13 PM
I have a few:-

1). How do I....uh....redeem this coupon?

2). Who will be honouring the said coupon ie: who will be providing the service? Note: must be female (born female), otherwise I'll pass....

3). Is there an expiry date on this coupon?

PM or snapchat answer if need be.

kthanxbai.

Terms and conditions i'll let you know by snapchat, tomorrow. i'm so tired now! Fuck you royalnationalpark

longan, inmydream

https://i.imgur.com/mlcVa8y_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

https://i.imgur.com/0p54ETI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Yeah and also this one could have been good evidence.

harrycd
Well guess you are bit late!ㅋ

BongKong
30-07-2017, 11:25 PM
I reckon it was a fair call for this guy to ask for the check first before BBFS or DATY - then again I'd personally never DATY a ML / WL.

On the other hand though he should get a check himself back to show you then its even.

G$$
30-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Question to Christmas (re. FS shops) and Babycat (re. Massage shops)

In your experience, what is the most common length a punter comes in for and why?
Can you answer for the general case, for new visitors and for regulars?

I would say its an hour, and as a rule thats what I do with the occasional extension or longer booking for girls that I click with.

Lenka_X5
31-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Where is CL when you need him to police this forum.

More importantly, I would think the responsible thing for any shop owners is to ban any customers trying to get BBFS from WL/ML....

inmydream
31-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Maybe you should read the previous 3 pages and see the context of the conversation. We're talking jerry and vitamin here. Cl was here to confirm he's not mr x and he's not even asian. For whatever reason i thought he was asian.

G$$
31-07-2017, 12:23 AM
More importantly, I would think the responsible thing for any shop owners is to ban any customers trying to get BBFS from WL/ML....
yeah, but this was a private meet at Christmas or Vitamin place, where Christmas was the one looking for BBFS and DATY.
It sounds like BongKong wont even DATY his girlfriend if she ever was a WL/ML. I also agree that both sides should get tested for everything, Vitamin is a punter after all. If he was going on about HSV,
'Condom use also reduces the transmission risk significantly.[39][40] Condom use is much more effective at preventing male-to-female transmission than vice versa' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex#Management)

I also dont blame the health services not checking for it unless asked. It is so common, stays with you for life and is more expensive to test than some of the other more severe asymptomatic STIs such as chlamydia or gonorrhea which can be treated.

Lenka_X5
31-07-2017, 12:24 AM
I see. Safety first fellas.

Cheers

wachumba
31-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Yeah wachumba's answer seems insightful but it is not correct. at least my shop pays to girl differently.
I don't think my boss will be happy if I reveal all business secrets here :D
next questions~!?

Well, my guess was just using common sense. Even though I wasn't right, I think not too far off.

vitamin
31-07-2017, 03:00 AM
Wow Jerry.. i was hoping to remain forever anonymous. But oh wells....

Originally i wanted to meet this infamous Xmas because her personality through her blog was quite magnetic and just wanted to know meet her in person. Sex with her was never really in the plans or goal. But Somehow it just happened.

Anyways as much as i wanna bbfs and Daty Xmas. Safety comes first.
Never worth it in hindsight if you catch anything that you can't get rid of and stay with you for life. Better be safe than sorry.
(although Jerry did say she's going to photoshop a certificate)

Trust me fellas i would love the BBFS and Daty the shit out of xmas. She's one of the most fun girls to fk i swear.

She calls me her working man. And demanding as hell as a client (who never pays) i might add. But heaps fun at the same time. However i do enjoy her company more. Her character is just fun to be around.

She's one of the most realistic, genuine, honest, not two faced, nice girl I've met.

beta101
31-07-2017, 03:17 AM
congras congras lovely couple :p

Christmas
31-07-2017, 03:18 AM
yeah, but this was a private meet at Christmas or Vitamin place, where Christmas was the one looking for BBFS and DATY.
It sounds like BongKong wont even DATY his girlfriend if she ever was a WL/ML. I also agree that both sides should get tested for everything, Vitamin is a punter after all. If he was going on about HSV,
'Condom use also reduces the transmission risk significantly.[39][40] Condom use is much more effective at preventing male-to-female transmission than vice versa' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex#Management)
I also dont blame the health services not checking for it unless asked. It is so common, stays with you for life and is more expensive to test than some of the other more severe asymptomatic STIs such as chlamydia or gonorrhea which can be treated.

I stopped working since January 2016, my last check-up was Seb 2016, and ever since I was almost virgin again.
http://i.imgur.com/nprHaH0.png

maybe, it's time to get checked.. not because of vitamin, guess it's just right time to check.. ㅋㅋㅋ I woke up middle of nowhere now hungry and horny
but I can't even get DATY because I'm not sure if I'm immune to herpes :(

Question to Christmas (re. FS shops) and Babycat (re. Massage shops)
In your experience, what is the most common length a punter comes in for and why?
Can you answer for the general case, for new visitors and for regulars?

generally speaking, FS
most of customers who walk in - half hour
most of customers who make bookings - an hour

don't know why!

When I worked at M8/M4/Juliet
most of customers paid an hour because ... I don't know!
maybe, an hour include dry/oil/steam massage + part2, whereas half hour only include dry massage + part 2????

vitamin
31-07-2017, 03:23 AM
I stopped working since January 2016, my last check-up was Seb 2016, and ever since I was almost virgin again.
http://i.imgur.com/nprHaH0.png

maybe, it's time to get checked.. not because of vitamin, guess it's just right time to check.. ㅋㅋㅋ I woke up middle of nowhere now hungry and horny
but I can't even get DATY because I'm not sure if I'm immune to herpes :(

Can't be immune to Herpes. It's a have it or don't have it situation.

If you catch it. You have it for life and can always infect someone else. either with recurring episodes or never an episode (but still infectious)

If you don't have it. Then you can catch it at anytime from someone who does.

magicman
31-07-2017, 03:28 AM
impressive self control from vitamin

rcha086
31-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Awesome thread, and very intriguing since you're not just a WL but a retired one at that, and still active on the forums!

I'm new to this thread so forgive me if these questions were asked and answered.

Does your close friends and family know about your previous career?

Seeing as you really enjoy DATY, what gets you off most easily? i.e. slow vs fast-paced, gentle vs aggressive, focus on clit vs flaps?

What would happen on your ideal first date?

vitamin
31-07-2017, 10:53 AM
It would be ridiculous for shops to openly advertise BBBJ/DATY but forbid BBFS given that they present the same STI risk - just check any sexual health website or with any sex health clinician. The only reason why people are not getting loads of STIs from BBBJs is because even the most common STI, Chlamydia trachomatus, isn't very common. According to condom manufacturers, condoms have a 6% failure rate so it would literally be safer to have BBFS/BBBJ/DATY with a WL provided you both get tested first and don't do BB with any other.

Not sure if troll comment or serious.
1. Bbbj and daty does not have the same sti risks. For one. The HIV viruse does not exist in saliva and can't survive in the oral cavity. Yet abundant in vaginal juice and cum.
For you to contract HIV orally, you'll have to have do cim and the girl needs some big fresh ulcerations. And even then it's chances are quie low.

2. Although there have been reported cases of gonorrhea, chlamydia, transmission through oral sex. It' is still quite rare. I can't remember where but even an std clinic reports oral transmission of these infectiona are so low, it's about a few cases a year.
(Ask your GP how often they see oral Chlamydia or gonorrhea)

By far the biggest risk of daty and bbbj is contracting herpes.
Vast majority of population have it so not a big deal for them. But WL ML are high risk carriers since they daty and bbbj a lot of their clients. Not a big issue for most who already contracted it at a younger age.
But for someone who does not have it.
Contracting it later in life is
1 worse
2 If you have parter. How would you explain herpes on penis to them. And or pass it to them if they are also clean.
3 have to disclose to future potential partners (ethically) you have it.

Everyone makes a personal decision if that's a risk they want to take on.

Herpes is transmitted by body fluids. Sweat, light kissing, DATY, BBFS, safe FS, sneezing, coughing, not washing your hands, etc can all transmit herpes. It's a bloody common virus with worldwide rates of infection among adults to be between 60% and 95%. Most people with HSV-1 can experience 'cold sores'. Few people with HSV-2 experience 'genital sores' but they are nevertheless herpes-positive. You can get herpes as easily as you can catch a cold.
Best avoid all contact with every human being permanently lest you become a living human being.

That's not true.
Everyone has had a cold few times over in their life. Not everyone has herpes.

Herpes transmission is direct. From infection to site.
Does not survive outside externally. The statement about sneezing, coughing, not Washing hands is false.

puntercouple
31-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Lol why am I a dark horse?

Cold sores are herpes. 2/3 of the people in the world have it and it can be transmitted through normal kisses to the cheek, forehead, etc. Mother's kissing their kids goodnight is one of the moat common way to get herpes. You can get HSV-1 on your pussy/cock from bbbj. Getting one type of herpes gives you partial immunity to the other one. That's everything I know about herpes.

God Member
31-07-2017, 11:06 AM

As Christmas wouldn't be paying for this out of her own pocket it means that she will be giving it herself ! :love: I've seen a photo of her lips and they are practically the juiciest full lips I've ever seen! Lucky Targajajuka!

Christmas, can you make up more quizzes and puzzles for us to solve with the ten minute blowie as the prize? :love:

vitamin
31-07-2017, 11:15 AM
@Targajajuka

Just check out her latest snap video with her hair done. You're a lucky man.

Sam88
31-07-2017, 11:57 AM
@Targajajuka

Go for round 2 with Christmas then ;)

vitamin
31-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Go for round 2 with Christmas then ;)

I wish.
I think she's set her sights in Targajajuka.
I was her (how did she put it) fuckboy boytoy. Used and bored. Tossed asides.

Christmas
31-07-2017, 12:19 PM
1. Does your close friends and family know about your previous career?
2. what gets you off most easily? i.e. slow vs fast-paced, gentle vs aggressive, focus on clit vs flaps?
3. What would happen on your ideal first date?

1. no
2. eh... mixed all examples
3. Meal + dessert + 2nd meal + 2nd dessert + tea and cake for finishing (or coffee and cake if it's daytime)

beta101
31-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Lol why am I a dark horse?

U defend her. That's why :p n also "punter" "couple"...

rcha086
31-07-2017, 02:29 PM
3. Meal + dessert + 2nd meal + 2nd dessert + tea and cake for finishing (or coffee and cake if it's daytime)

Sounds like it's food that is the way to your heart haha

God Member
31-07-2017, 02:39 PM
@Targajajuka

So I just looked up snapchat to look at this and I learn that the content on snapchat is only visible for ten seconds and then it "disappears forever."

What is the point of that? What is the selling point of that? Why create content that self-destructs after ten seconds like a Mission Impossible tape. At least with Mission Impossible there was point. What a dumb idea that is. Says volumes about today's disposable culture. If it is such a great idea why don't we keep the theme going and start self-destructing everything. Islamic State are already ahead of us.

No way am I going to join snapchat shit.

And the **** that Miranda Kerr is marrying has made a billion dollars from this "idea?" :grimace:

Christmas
31-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Main uses of snapchat is for nude. NUDE! dicks and tits.. other snaps, eg; foods/work-out/daily-life are all excuses

puntercouple
31-07-2017, 04:51 PM
U defend her. That's why :p n also "punter" "couple"...

I dont get it. Please explain.

plunderpunter
31-07-2017, 05:20 PM
always wondered .. do your other receptionists have sessions there too?

vitamin
31-07-2017, 05:56 PM
So I just looked up snapchat to look at this and I learn that the content on snapchat is only visible for ten seconds and then it "disappears forever."

What is the point of that? What is the selling point of that? Why create content that self-destructs after ten seconds like a Mission Impossible tape. At least with Mission Impossible there was point. What a dumb idea that is. Says volumes about today's disposable culture. If it is such a great idea why don't we keep the theme going and start self-destructing everything. Islamic State are already ahead of us.

No way am I going to join snapchat shit.

And the **** that Miranda Kerr is marrying has made a billion dollars from this "idea?" :grimace:

The vast majority of content sent to chat is a spur of the moment useless media.
I.e what i'm eating or what i'm doing.
Rarely warrants repeated viewings.

So instead of having videos and images that's only viewed once and hog up valuable disk space on your phone. (which later may require spring cleaning)

snap chat simply lets you view it once. Then discard it.

This function is also useful for Nudes. you send someone nudes. they see it and can't save for a later date and show their mates or use as revenge porn. A for your eyes only kind of things.

Christmas
31-07-2017, 06:13 PM
always wondered .. do your other receptionists have sessions there too?

None of our receptionists are former working lady, either gigolo. I am the only one ex WL and i don't have my "session" in my shop. Only @ my place :o

God Member
31-07-2017, 06:47 PM
The vast majority of content sent to chat is a spur of the moment useless media.

Thanks for the information Vitamin. i was just venting on snapchat because I was disappointed in not seeing Jerry's video of herself.:cry::shout:

Soccerfan
31-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Rarely warrants repeated viewings.

So instead of having videos and images that's only viewed once and hog up valuable disk space on your phone. (which later may require spring cleaning)

snap chat simply lets you view it once. Then discard it.

This function is also useful for Nudes. you send someone nudes. they see it and can't save for a later date and show their mates or use as revenge porn. A for your eyes only kind of things.

And if the recipient takes a screen shot of the image, Snapchat will let you know, but by then it's too late to do anything I suppose. Also, if a friend (of the recipient) takes a photo of the phone, you will have no idea it's been done.

puppy2017
31-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Hi Christmas/Babycat,

my regular girl recently told me about a situation where a customer came into her pussy during sex by 'accident'. The condom slipped off, he kept going and came into her.

The shop asked the customer to pay $50, didn't really care and everyone moved on.

Is this the 'standard protocol' for this situation? I have asked a WL friend and she said usual charge is $300. Do they take down any personal details of the customer in case the WL gets pregnant?

I am doubting this was an accident as this girl is extremely submissive. They finished in the missionary position, where only the man can clearly see if the condom is on or slipping during sex.

What would either of you have done if this happened to you?

cleetusvandamme
31-07-2017, 07:45 PM
And if the recipient takes a screen shot of the image, Snapchat will let you know, but by then it's too late to do anything I suppose. Also, if a friend (of the recipient) takes a photo of the phone, you will have no idea it's been done.

I still don't really understand how to use Snapchat myself but I reckon it's really good for kids today who use it rather than Facebook. It started out as a dick pic app but the ephemeral nature of it means that all they dumb shit they post when they're young and thoughtless disappears so they don't have a digital footprint that remains forever and could affect their future.

shootermcgavin
31-07-2017, 08:04 PM
I have a question for Vitamin:

How did you resist the urge to eat Jerry's v-jay-jay and booty like you were on deathrow and it was your last meal?

Also; how did you get such hectic willpower, and where can I get said willpower as I'm weak as shite.

Sam88
31-07-2017, 08:22 PM

How did you resist the urge to eat Jerry's v-jay-jay and booty like you were on deathrow and it was your last meal?

Also; how did you get such hectic willpower, and where can I get said willpower as I'm weak as shite.

Yeahhh man I find it so hard too; always end up daty even when I told myself not to

vitamin
31-07-2017, 08:48 PM

Get a scare. Like a serious std scare. One where you sure you caught something. Lose some sleep over it.

And you'll realise. Rest of your life is a lot longer than 1 hour of fun.

I wanna bbfs Xmas so bad. Especially when she wants it... I surprise myself sometimes how I did it.
If I'm in the same situation again. I might not come out the other side as clean

shootermcgavin
31-07-2017, 09:20 PM
I wanna bbfs Xmas so bad. Especially when she wants it... I surprise myself sometimes how I did it.
If I'm in the same situation again. I might not come out the other side as clean

After reading your reply Xmas be like :

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkhqf_MslpmcfX0HXxHly_Lw_q1Al4U qkT1S1yyFQWyp9RLYCMGKCUaH73

cleetusvandamme
31-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Hi Christmas/Babycat,

my regular girl recently told me about a situation where a customer came into her pussy during sex by 'accident'. The condom slipped off, he kept going and came into her.

The shop asked the customer to pay $50, didn't really care and everyone moved on.

Is this the 'standard protocol' for this situation? I have asked a WL friend and she said usual charge is $300. Do they take down any personal details of the customer in case the WL gets pregnant?

I am doubting this was an accident as this girl is extremely submissive. They finished in the missionary position, where only the man can clearly see if the condom is on or slipping during sex.

A girl at Ginza told me a guy took off the condom without her knowing and came inside her and they called him and said they'd call his wife unless he came back and paid the girl a $500 fine. He did but not sure how they would've told the wife. I guess the threat was enough.
I've also been there when they've got the police in for the same thing to try to charge him with rape.

harrycd
31-07-2017, 10:17 PM
A girl at Ginza told me a guy took off the condom without her knowing and came inside her and they called him and said they'd call his wife unless he came back and paid the girl a $500 fine. He did but not sure how they would've told the wife. I guess the threat was enough.
I've also been there when they've got the police in for the same thing to try to charge him with rape.

That is pretty fucked though on his part.
I had an incident once at Ginza where I got soft after I blew round 2, and as I was 'dismounting' the rubber came off inside the girl.
haha that was both of us freaking out until she found it, but in the end it was no harm no foul, could of been worse.

I do remember some undercover cops at ginza speaking to wilson once as I arrived for a booking, there was a hot blonde one who I gave a nod to lol.
Only found out they were cops the next day, not sure what that was about though.

firefox0303
31-07-2017, 10:20 PM

Some punter don't have separate number & use their real mobile number for booking. Facebook, truecaller, linked-in, or by simply entering their number into google can sometimes reveal a lot of information.

If you received a message saying:

"Hi insert real name, Please pay $500 fine or we will tell your wife insert wife's name and post your number/cctv publicly"

you'd run to the nearest ATM as soon as possible.

As a simple example, try inputting some of the number from https://twitter.com/shitpunters to google.

magicman
31-07-2017, 10:31 PM
$500 only? thats cheaper than some bbfs advertisements ive seen

he should get a beating by wilson on top of that at the very least

inmydream
31-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Some interesting stories...these mofos need to be punished !! I did see some pictures of some guys in Ginza and warning something like no condom and no sex. I think the warning came from Surry Hills Police. It's also interesting to see how legit Ginza is and the connection to local police.

harrycd
31-07-2017, 10:42 PM
the warning not to squat on the toilet is my favourite.

hypebeast131415
31-07-2017, 10:49 PM
ive heard some stories from ginza girls that some guys trying to take condom off during a sesh, and they were really rude to the girls.

really dislike these attitude man, the girls are taking multiple customers a day, its a tough job, respect them man.

inmydream
31-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Hahah not to squat in the toilet?? I think you see that a lot in asian restaurants as well.

Do they have security guards in Ginza or is it just Wilson? I've only seen him, an old lady and yuki. Wilson must be a tough mofo as well if no backup at all.

targajajouka
01-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Re: Snapchat

The annoying thing about it is if someone sends you a chat and you open/read then get distracted or have to do something else before you reply. The chat message is gone and you have to try to remember what the chat is about before replying, and you might miss something. It couple be a couple hours and like "wtf were we talking about?".

vitamin
01-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi Christmas,

The above being the case and noting that condoms are not 100% safe from protecting a pregnancy, are WL on the pill as a matter of course to stop an unwanted pregnancy?

I've asked this question once before.
What happens if the condom breaks. Are there contingency plans.
And the answer was. Apparently it's SUPER rare that they break.

Christmas
01-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Hi Christmas,

The above being the case and noting that condoms are not 100% safe from protecting a pregnancy, are WL on the pill as a matter of course to stop an unwanted pregnancy?

Majority of working girls are on a pill, not only because it’s safer to take, also because you can control your ovulation so you can make your schedule. (so when girls saying “my period just started, therefore I can’t work today”, I’m like “whatever” ㅋㅋㅋ) but there’s always exception like me, took a pill when I was young and didn’t like the fact that my tits are so hard and bloat-feel-alike tummy, but then condom never broke inside either no one cum inside intentionally. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW condom on/ and off/??? Once I caught a guy who tried to take condom off secretly while doggy, I grabbed that raw dick so quick and called Eric and He’s banned for his life time now.. shame on him. He kept saying he didn’t know WTF I’m not a dumb.

Hi Christmas/Babycat,

answered above, grabbed dick and call receptionist. I don’t think BBC knows since she doesn’t provide full-service.
guess standard protocol, is,
1. negotiate compensation
2. he pays - write down his detail (in case something happens, but promise won't call/msg him unless something happens) - take a pill
3. he doesn’t want to pay - call police - take a pill

Re: Snapchat

The annoying thing about it is if someone sends you a chat and you open/read then get distracted or have to do something else before you reply. The chat message is gone and you have to try to remember what the chat is about before replying, and you might miss something. It couple be a couple hours and like "wtf were we talking about?".

It happens me all the time :D when you have like 100 friends and everyone asks me same same but different questions…. I'm like
where am I? who am I? what's going on here?

After reading your reply Xmas be like :

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkhqf_MslpmcfX0HXxHly_Lw_q1Al4U qkT1S1yyFQWyp9RLYCMGKCUaH73

YEAH "I'M READY HUMAN"
Ended up having sex with condom again last night. It sucks! actually was quite good. need to admit it!

Get a scare. Like a serious std scare. One where you sure you caught something. Lose some sleep over it.
And you'll realise. Rest of your life is a lot longer than 1 hour of fun.
I wanna bbfs Xmas so bad. Especially when she wants it… I surprise myself sometimes how I did it.
ever since you told me, and people talking about herpes I'm like shit out of depressed.
Maybe this is the third time that I regret I once was WL :( FML… I'm afraid to get checked@!@!!

ive heard some stories from ginza girls that some guys trying to take condom off during a sesh, and they were really rude to the girls.
really dislike these attitude man, the girls are taking multiple customers a day, its a tough job, respect them man.

yeah man, some people are just needed to be executed. they waste our precious oxygen... seriously.. cut their dick or neck off.
some girls are just too good unlikely me, they don't want to make trouble so they keep quiet. and some badcunts know this so they treat them so mean.
one thing I learn from my previous career is, that you don't have to be always goody- goody, I think I had a good-girl issue before, but working as WL changed me like BITCH ㅋ
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e6/e603d62cb863f79c97f8e2b2ecce4483cdfc2268f52bbdae07 1e8a91e5256b77.jpg

Raybo
01-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Give it a couple of years and there will be more posts here than the 'this is what RnT is about' thread! 😆

vitamin
01-08-2017, 01:45 PM
Give it a couple of years and there will be more posts here than the 'this is what RnT is about' thread! 

And it was all started by the now fallen Punterman.

kind of like superman. *spoiler alert* Who died in the last movie.
Or did he??

rcha086
01-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Good on you Christmas. The world is full of fucked up cunts that are ready and willing to take advantage of anyone and anything they come across.

Speaking of, read in your blog that you take BJJ classes. Have you ever come across customers/partners that were aggressive, and as such did you ever had to resort to self-defence and really went HAM on someone? I truly hope not, but reason I ask is an ex was previously in a relationship involving domestics and despite being trained in muay thai, she never retaliated back physically, or so she says.

harrycd
01-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Oh I would pay to watch Xmas beat up a punter :o

targajajouka
01-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Oh I would pay to watch Xmas beat up a punter :o

https://media2.giphy.com/media/54JLdulN5BOwM/giphy.gif

My unofficial BJJ fighting record is 1 win 0 losses. Won by rear-naked choke after dealing away a takedown attempt by a dude twice my size and heavier by 20kg.

God Member
01-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Once I caught a guy who tried to take condom off secretly while doggy, I grabbed that raw dick so quick and called Eric and He’s banned for his life time now.. shame on him. I’m not a dumb.

Hands up who else loves Jerry's unique expression style! :miao:

vitamin
01-08-2017, 08:38 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#Causes_of_failure

"The rate of breakage is between 0.4% and 2.3%, while the rate of slippage is between 0.6% and 1.3%.[21] Even if no breakage or slippage is observed, 1–3% of women will test positive for semen residue after intercourse with a condom"

I've experienced slippage before but breakage only once when i was 16.

Yeah i'm with you on this one.
I was also looking at the stats. and maybe if a shop would do 100 customers a day. you'd expect 1 or 2 fail per day.

but i was informed Very rare.

Ask Xmas.

sometimes statistics aren't always spot on.
Either punters are more careful
or WL know how to use it correctly.

Eitherway. I think Punting stats was lower from what i gathered last time

The way she describes grabbing his raw dick is kind of a turn on isn't it?

God Member
01-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Ended up having sex with condom again last night. It sucks! actually was quite good. need to admit it!

Well if there is another free 10 min blowie for guessing who you had sex with this time I'll get in first and say it's targajajuka, who won the last one. I'm figuring if he was at third base already it isn't a stretch of the imagination to guess what happened next! :shout:

targajajouka
01-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Well if there is another free 10 min blowie for guessing who you had sex with this time I'll get in first and say it's targajajuka, who won the last one. I'm figuring if he was at third base already it isn't a stretch of the imagination to guess what happened next! :shout:

Hey Xmas, if I guess correctly would I get a 2nd coupon?

If so, I'll submit my guess as Vitamin again or the photographer. Or they're one and the same?

inmydream
01-08-2017, 09:54 PM
I think christmas last blog showing her vulnerability. Everyone is the same, we always dont want to be the one loving too much in a relationship. No one can control that feeling though unless you are a pyshopath. That's why probably I prefer punting than getting my brain messed up with relationship issues.
Your broken home story makes me realise how bad the impact to kids. Good blog and stay tough.👊

cleetusvandamme
01-08-2017, 10:46 PM
just a friendly reminder that BBBJ/DATY is the same risk of most STIs as BBFS.

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/oral-sex-stis/
https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm

I can't see anywhere in those links where it says the risk is "the same". The first one lists the risk of daty is just herpes and it's rare. The third one says that there's a much lower risk of getting HIV from oral sex than there is vaginal or anal sex and that the risks of other infections from oral sex hasn't been well studied and also that "it is difficult to compare the exact risks of getting specific STDs from specific types of sexual activity. This is partly because most people who have oral sex also have vaginal or anal sex. Also, few studies have looked at the risks of getting STDs other than HIV from giving oral sex on the vagina or anus, compared to giving oral sex on the penis."

It also seems logical that you'd put yourself at more risk doing bbbj, daty and bbfs all together than if you did just one or two of those things. Also seems like bb anal is the most risky which is why the gay community was affected by HIV much more than the straight community when it first appeared.

Christmas
01-08-2017, 11:13 PM
Hey Xmas, if I guess correctly would I get a 2nd coupon?
If so, I'll submit my guess as Vitamin again or the photographer. Or they're one and the same?
HAHA that doesn't count since I upload this snap first ㅋ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bwKVhdS4c
However, I'll give you another coupon if you want :o

I think christmas last blog showing her vulnerability. Everyone is the same, we always dont want to be the one loving too much in a relationship. No one can control that feeling though unless you are a pyshopath. That's why probably I prefer punting than getting my brain messed up with relationship issues.
Your broken home story makes me realise how bad the impact to kids. Good blog and stay tough.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/183801812/large.jpg
hey! you can reply on my blog if you want, no need to sign up :o

LOL was again, vitamin :( sorry... hope next time! yoohoo!

wachumba
01-08-2017, 11:21 PM

For all we know, it could be free 10 minutes with a blow up doll

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Haha that is awesome

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:56 PM
Very very funny story

Christmas
01-08-2017, 11:57 PM
go lynd84 !! one more then you are done!

targajajouka
02-08-2017, 12:40 AM
I wish.
I think she's set her sights in Targajajuka.
I was her (how did she put it) fuckboy boytoy. Used and bored. Tossed asides.

http://i.imgur.com/EpXbcZr.gif

lolyeahnah...clearly, there's is still some shit happening between the two of you. Possible symptoms of STF - sexually transmitted feelings....

targajajouka
02-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Once I caught a guy who tried to take condom off secretly while doggy, I grabbed that raw dick so quick and called Eric and He’s banned for his life time now.. shame on him. He kept saying he didn’t know WTF I’m not a dumb.

Yep. That "grabbed that raw dick" reminds me of what my regular told me that she used to go to sleep holding her bf's dick. lol.

Is Eric the dude who likes his trance/hard stylz? Last few times I've been at 42, the receptionist had some hard trance/hard stylz playing over the PA.

targajajouka
02-08-2017, 12:50 AM
HAHA that doesn't count since I upload this snap first ㅋ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bwKVhdS4c
However, I'll give you another coupon if you want :o

https://i.imgur.com/bZK744n.gif

Though you might want to amend the Terms & Conditions to read that the supplier can be assigned to another (female) supplier....

vitamin
02-08-2017, 02:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/bZK744n.gif

Though you might want to amend the Terms & Conditions to read that the supplier can be assigned to another (female) supplier....

Is there that much to negotiate?
i'm curious about this big contract you 2 are developing.

lolyeahnah...clearly, there's is still some shit happening between the two of you. Possible symptoms of STF - sexually transmitted feelings....

She's actually a really amazing person. I actually really enjoy her company. More to her than just sex.

TBH, private life wise I don't have sex with girls who have sex with other people at the same time. wl doesn't count, weired i know (personal reasons).
So once you claim your coupon blowie from her.
She and i will just be friends.

*edit* just read her blog.
She and i will have a little chat

Sam88
02-08-2017, 02:40 AM
Until then vitamin has dibs on her hahahahahaha

vitamin
02-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Naa.. No dibs. She's a free spirit.
Would not dream of calling dibs.

She is free to be with whomever she wishes to be with.

targajajouka
02-08-2017, 10:20 AM
She's actually a really amazing person. I actually really enjoy her company. More to her than just sex.

Bruh, you might want to get yourself checked - you may have caught feelings. You're so worried about STIs that you overlooked STFs.

TBH, private life wise I don't have sex with girls who have sex with other people at the same time. wl doesn't count, weired i know (personal reasons).

So once you claim your coupon blowie from her.
She and i will just be friends.

I don't either (yeah it is hypocritical with punting) and I don't cut someone else's lunch. Which is why I haven't and won't 'present the coupons in accordance with the T & Cs' until things are sorted.

The coupons don't have an expiry date anyways. I saw it in writing.

Christmas
02-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Naa.. No dibs. She's a free spirit.
Would not dream of calling dibs.
She is free to be with whomever she wishes to be with.

hey are you upset because I didn't give you any coupon?? here I made one
http://i.imgur.com/0G71eDo.jpg

The coupons don't have an expiry date anyways. I saw it in writing.

Yes. my hand writing!!! if we really do, we need to sign on a contract as well.

Oh Jerry!

:D

YAH!!!!! looooooooooooong time!!! where you been?? :o
talk to me sometimes :D

Until then vitamin has dibs on her hahahahahaha

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dibs
these dibs' don't match context
what's dibs

Is Eric the dude who likes his trance/hard stylz? Last few times I've been at 42, the receptionist had some hard trance/hard stylz playing over the PA.

Eric is tall guy @M5 most of the time, He works @42 sometimes, However the hard style guy is Garryㅋㅋㅋ
one and only guy who plays HARDSTYLE @ brothel...

vitamin
02-08-2017, 11:48 AM
hey are you upset because I didn't give you any coupon?? here I made one

I wasn't upset.

But do i need to make contract with terms and conditions for this coupon also? with personal signed signatures?
I somehow feel a document like this will comeback and haunt me.

ALSO
you're bad at making coupons.

No designated person, no expiration date, no details, no terms and conditions.

Anyone can print out and claim with Xmas!! hehe

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dibs
these dibs' don't match context
what's dibs

Take ownership
Make claim

Calling dibs is like saying

Saw it first. Mine!!!
Hence i say. One cannot claim ownership of xmas. She's Majestic!!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9e/9a/70/9e9a70a5579ff433edf676645b977f72.gif

Christmas
02-08-2017, 12:17 PM
OK

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/030/009/Threadjack.jpg

where's babycat? are you that busy?? if so, I'll give you a coupon

http://i.imgur.com/5uAJON0.jpg

terms&conditions
your shout

targajajouka
02-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Yes. my hand writing!!! if we really do, we need to sign on a contract as well.

No need for a contract to be signed - there was an offer, acceptance and a consideration (ie something in exchange for something). Plus a coupon can be argued to be a contract in itself.

Eric is tall guy @M5 most of the time, He works @42 sometimes, However the hard style guy is Garryㅋㅋㅋ
one and only guy who plays HARDSTYLE @ brothel...

Ooooooh. Garry.
There were a couple tunes that I liked and wanted to Shazaam to find out the name.....during a session usually whilst DATY'ing or receiving BBBJ. Would have been awkward to stop Hang on! I need to find out the name of this track! ㅋㅋㅋ

ALSO
you're bad at making coupons.

No designated person, no expiration date, no details, no terms and conditions.

Anyone can print out and claim with Xmas!!

IKR...There's some ambiguity there.

Anyways, you guys need to sort your shit out so that I'll know what's what. And whether or not I should prepare for a binge eating session.

kthanxbai.

harrycd
02-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Lol nice "free" lunch if babycat is shouting

Also need to upgrade to spotify premium at 42 lol, I think I had a session with Sue when an ad started playing midway through, I started laughing as it was for some stupid product.

vitamin
02-08-2017, 03:27 PM
And whether or not I should prepare for a binge eating session.

kthanxbai.

not up to me mate.
Your the one with the coupon and claiming it with her. I ain't getting involved. you two sort it out.

anyway I think this topic has gone on long enough.. Any further discussions i'll pm you instead.

P.s your name is dam addictive to say

Now lets get back to the Questions.

What Nationality/ethnicity are you BabyCat?

rcha086
02-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Also need to upgrade to spotify premium at 42 lol, I think I had a session with Sue when an ad started playing midway through, I started laughing as it was for some stupid product.

Speaking of Spotify, go for the Family Premium pack. It's like, $6 more a month and you can share it with your 4 of your other friends/family if they also use Spotify. Only catch is, they have to register a new account with your home address, and you invite them through your account once they've signed up. Doing this currently with my workmates and they usually shout me a couple of beers over the course of a month so I'm up!

GinkoBashanan
02-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Hi Christmas and Babycat, quick question for you both....what was the biggest tip either of you ever received on the job?
What made the punter pay out the extra cash?

cleetusvandamme
02-08-2017, 06:41 PM
OK

Ha, it is getting a little weird.

Marrickvill_5
02-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Hi Christmas and Babycat, quick question for you both....what was the biggest tip either of you ever received on the job?

$1000 for full service @M8
$500 for nothing last Christmas @M5 ❤️❤️❤️ Santa came

shootermcgavin
02-08-2017, 07:47 PM
OK

Heat. Best movie ever. Ending always makes unseen ninjas enter the room and start chopping onions.

There we go: Christmas and Babycat, what was the last movie/book/song that made you cry?

Marrickvill_5
02-08-2017, 08:03 PM
http://youtu.be/P3fIZuW9P_M

G$$
02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
There we go Christmas and Babycat, what was the last movie/book/song that made you cry?follow up to this. The saddest movie I have ever seen seen is "Grave of the Fireflies" by studio Ghibli.
Will bring a grown man to tears. Have either of you two seen it?

Babycat
02-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Sorry I'm busy so only can give quick answers

OK

where's babycat? are you that busy?? if so, I'll give you a coupon

http://i.imgur.com/5uAJON0.jpg

terms&conditions
your shout
Thanks

not up to me mate.
Your the one with the coupon and claiming it with her. I ain't getting involved. you two sort it out.

anyway I think this topic has gone on long enough.. Any further discussions i'll pm you instead.

P.s your name is dam addictive to say

Now lets get back to the Questions.

What Nationality/ethnicity are you BabyCat?
Sorry but have to skip it.

$200 from regular. But I think $150 for just a 30 minute session is much more wonderful. But barely happens.
Reason: they were happy.

GinkoBashanan
02-08-2017, 08:31 PM

$1000 for FS is pretty damn good money.
I guess some girls are worth that and more depends on the punter and how much they like them. I know I spent $2000 on a lesbians double, worth every dollar from the service I got that day.

inmydream
02-08-2017, 08:32 PM

Did you say full service at m8? lol no wonder you got 1000 dollars. Btw, do you remember if any girl looked like Coco Lee working there around 3 years ago? Korean with long blonde hair and her english was pretty good too.

GinkoBashanan
02-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Sorry I'm busy so only can give quick answers

Thanks

Sorry but have to skip it.

$200 from regular. But I think $150 for just a 30 minute session is much more wonderful. But barely happens.
Reason: they were happy.

Thanks for the response Babycat.

Babycat
02-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Heat. Best movie ever. Ending always makes unseen ninjas enter the room and start chopping onions.

There we go: Christmas and Babycat, what was the last movie/book/song that made you cry?
Movie: Just recently, Wo Kong. Before that, Train to Busan.
Song: many songs that makes me cry as they're so touching and I'm quite emotional.

shootermcgavin
02-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Movie: Just recently, Wo Kong. Before that, Train to Busan.
Song: many songs that makes me cry as they're so touching and I'm quite emotional.

That ending, the Dad on the train, my chin wobbled.

Babycat
02-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Yes, the husband and wife. Then two old ladies. I got cranky with the selfishness and heartless of other passengers.

That ending, the Dad on the train, my chin wobbled.

inmydream
02-08-2017, 09:39 PM
I love WALKING DEAD so much and I doubted train to busan would be that good. Hell I was wrong, a great zombie movie from korea 👍

shootermcgavin
02-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Yes, the husband and wife. Then two old ladies. I got cranky with the selfishness and heartless of other passengers.

When the cheerleader got bit. Feels.

I love WALKING DEAD so much and I doubted train to busan would be that good. Hell I was wrong, a great zombie movie from korea 👍

My brother from another mother. Love TWD. Check out "I Am A Hero" from Japan, you'll dig it.

inmydream
02-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Hahha good to hear you're another fan shooter. Just watched the trailer of this jap movie, looks awesome. Will watch it later. You seem to love you J girls and movies, you don't look so bogan after all like what beta said lol.

Nejums
03-08-2017, 12:42 AM
This thread got totes awks…

targajajouka
03-08-2017, 01:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DpxFJkt.gif

Question:- are WLs and MLs contracted to a shop? Are they required to work a certain number of days/hours? Or is it a matter of when the girls are available to work, they tell the bosses a few days before/the week before and get rostered on?

shootermcgavin
03-08-2017, 07:50 AM
You seem to love you J girls and movies, you don't look so bogan after all like what beta said lol.

The kangaroo I just choked out would beg to differ, but cheers.

vitamin
03-08-2017, 11:49 AM
The kangaroo I just choked out would beg to differ, but cheers.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

shootermcgavin
03-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen!

Fuck, shouldn't have dropped my guard:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2L1-hxSFyPz4YMEO7J_nwgtFeDuFqS0xzt8hYo3D1F-rYmWumC4miMbmFEQ

vitamin
03-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Fuck, shouldn't have dropped my guard:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2L1-hxSFyPz4YMEO7J_nwgtFeDuFqS0xzt8hYo3D1F-rYmWumC4miMbmFEQ

That looks more like Jerry than you

harrycd
03-08-2017, 02:31 PM
I found a video of Shooter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

shootermcgavin
03-08-2017, 03:21 PM
That was the first time. Second time I put it in a rear naked, but that wasn't on camera.

Real talk though, i remember when that clip came out. Dude didn't have his dogs under control and they attacked the kangaroo, then he comes along and socks it. The jerk store called and they're running out of him.

Christmas
03-08-2017, 05:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DpxFJkt.gif

Question:- are WLs and MLs contracted to a shop? Are they required to work a certain number of days/hours? Or is it a matter of when the girls are available to work, they tell the bosses a few days before/the week before and get rostered on?

no contract, all their choice... they tell their schedule to me/Eric/Garry etc... we start to make roster a week ahead, complete by fri-saturday. :D

God Member
03-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Christmas, don't frighten us with that new avatar! :surprise:

Also, Vitamin might want to help you out with getting that tooth of yours fixed that you don't have the spare funds to get done. I'm sure he doesn't want to see you in pain and I know how "rotten" toothache pain is. :confused2: :burn:

inmydream
03-08-2017, 08:17 PM
That was the first time. Second time I put it in a rear naked, but that wasn't on camera.

Real talk though, i remember when that clip came out. Dude didn't have his dogs under control and they attacked the kangaroo, then he comes along and socks it. The jerk store called and they're running out of him.

You better watch out shooter, this is animal cruelty and someone is this forum must be working for RCSPA lol.

inmydream
03-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Hi. I am Romi and working as working girl @M5 these days. you guys can ask me too :o

Welcome Romi, has Jerry decided to retire from this thread? too busy fucking vitamin lol. Pardon my french! Again welcome to the thread where us punters talk shit in here 👀

First question to you. How long have you been working as WL and did you start here or Korea or somewhere else.

harrycd
03-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Hi. I am Romi and working as working girl @M5 these days. you guys can ask me too :o

Hi Romi can you please visit 42 :prettiness:

targajajouka
03-08-2017, 08:41 PM
+1 please come to 42.

I need some honest feedback on my DATY skills so that I know how far off I am from being the Tongue Master...

quackm2002
03-08-2017, 09:00 PM
+2! Romi, can you please come out to 42 and/or work some night shifts

vitamin
03-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Christmas, don't frighten us with that new avatar! :surprise:

Also, Vitamin might want to help you out with getting that tooth of yours fixed that you don't have the spare funds to get done. I'm sure he doesn't want to see you in pain and I know how "rotten" toothache pain is. :confused2: :burn:

I already taken care of it. One of the first things I helped her with. Noone should walk around suffering from toothache.
Basic human need.

It was actually the original reason I messaged her. To try and get her to fix her teeth.
Beautiful girl like that. With rotten teeth? Hell no.. no if I can help it.

CunningLinguist
03-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Hi Romi, do you have KPS ?

magicman
03-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Watch Xmas snapchat to see the cause of her tooth problem - macarons, chips, icecream, cake, asian sweets and that's just breakfast

Christmas
03-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Welcome Romi, has Jerry decided to retire from this thread? too busy fucking vitamin lol. Pardon my french! Again welcome to the thread where us punters talk shit in here ��

First question to you. How long have you been working as WL and did you start here or Korea or somewhere else.

Haha noooo not busy fucking vitamin ㅋㅋㅋ he takes care of my teeth but my sex drive.
And also regarding Romi's account, She needs to wait until admin approves her conment ☺️

Watch Xmas snapchat to see the cause of her tooth problem - macarons, chips, icecream, cake, asian sweets and that's just breakfast

Ok
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/6FiW-odvzTTSdox0-_USsNyk9aEAZI6sVQaY4HPea4WpbQZarag1_5ojgQM4ND0cML3 tlMb3b67F9v2QwIfCwV0lIAW13ygXHSqDiKH0DQc11JJpjanMX DUo4cHYBlc=w322-h160-nc
But show me more of your shoes collection maybe

harrycd
03-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Start flossing and go see a dentist

God Member
03-08-2017, 11:49 PM
She's had them fixed already harrycd, thanks to Vitamin's kindly help with this.

Now all she need to do is fix that terrible new avatar! :surprise::burn:

I also read Jerry's epic recent blog post written in Korean, which is sadly taken down now. It might have been something to do with the translation, but some of it read like sophisticated art literature. I was impressed.

targajajouka
04-08-2017, 01:30 AM
I already taken care of it. One of the first things I helped her with. Noone should walk around suffering from toothache.
Basic human need.

It was actually the original reason I messaged her. To try and get her to fix her teeth.
Beautiful girl like that. With rotten teeth? Hell no.. no if I can help it.

Vitamin @ 3:45....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1IisyP1ak

"...sundubu...."

"....when I think of you, I think 'The One'.....It's my favourite movie..."

"This is a mandarin. Like me. Let's make mandarin juice."

:shout:

targajajouka
04-08-2017, 01:36 AM
I also read Jerry's epic recent blog post written in Korean, which is sadly taken down now. It might have been something to do with the translation, but some of it read like sophisticated art literature. I was impressed.

Me too (via Google Translate)....

힘내! 파이팅!

Sam88
04-08-2017, 01:41 AM

Oh Romi!!! Wanted to book you on Monday but alas you were booked out :cry:

Raybo
04-08-2017, 08:46 AM
With Romi frim M5 joining the thread perhaps Dream from Ginza should jump on as well?

Dream? You there?

woods23
04-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Oh Romi!!! Wanted to book you on Monday but alas you were booked out :cry:

Next time bro next time...her bbbj is really something it's like a lil girl licking nd sucking a ice cream cone.

Welcome to the forum Darling :)

shootermcgavin
04-08-2017, 12:16 PM
her bbbj is really something it's like a lil girl licking nd sucking a ice cream cone.

Welcome to the forum Darling :)

Surely there's a better way to phrase that.

woods23
04-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Well That is exactly how I pictured her that night slow nd gentle really enjoying licking nd sucking ..shes a sweet lil girl also like to giggles alot nd i meant alots.

I did An AR for her on lenka thread i think !!!

targajajouka
04-08-2017, 01:04 PM
I think Shooter meant that your phrasing has some paedophilia connotations to it, bruh.....

woods23
04-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Ohhh sorry gents my bad...had a big week got carry away abit.

Nejums
04-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Lolol

Yeah woods, that was laced with paedophilia connotations!

harrycd
04-08-2017, 02:08 PM
at least say something like toothless old man sucking an ice cream cone, all gums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs7r0-grbMg

Christmas
04-08-2017, 03:33 PM
She's had them fixed already harrycd, thanks to Vitamin's kindly help with this.

Now all she need to do is fix that terrible new avatar! :surprise::burn:

Me too (via Google Translate)....

힘내! 파이팅!

san Q!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1IisyP1ak

"...sundubu...."

3:45 vitamin LOL
5:05 sundubu... LOLOL
Tom is the best looking guy for me but he drinks too much

x11
04-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Babycat.... jerry.... want to know just how skip u sheilas really are.

Please take this test :

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/skoin-mate?utm_term=.xxYpZJ1lv#.owkz2eLk1

Christmas
04-08-2017, 05:04 PM

Please take this test :

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/skoin-mate?utm_term=.xxYpZJ1lv#.owkz2eLk1

http://i.imgur.com/xKBcP26.png

blowie
bogan
chewie
tradie
sick cunt

thanks I was about to die bored

x11
04-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Haha.. about to die of boredom... u pass as a skip. Lol

shootermcgavin
04-08-2017, 08:56 PM
I think Shooter meant that your phrasing has some paedophilia connotations to it, bruh.....

This x1000.

Ohhh sorry gents my bad...had a big week got carry away abit.

No dramas brah. I wear short shorts and drive a van with a carpeted interior so I can't really be too judgemental.

down2fish
04-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi I was ML in Sydney few years ago, I started my WL career from this year with Jerry :D

Which shop did you used to work at when you were a ML? Was it one of the higher class Korean joints or just a random massage parlour?

allenby
04-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Was that you I bumped into in the hallway at marrickville today Christmas?
Nice to meet you

quackm2002
04-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Christmas, that avatar is horrendous! :burn:

Littlewonder
04-08-2017, 10:48 PM

Unfortunately I have never met Christmas, reading her responses on here thats my loss, however I am sure she also is horrendous!

Christmas
04-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Was that you I bumped into in the hallway at marrickville today Christmas?
Nice to meet you
Were you that guy who booked Erica today?
Heyyy :o pleasure to meet you too! Short time tho :o

Unfortunately I have never met Christmas, reading her responses on here thats my loss, however I am sure she also is horrendous!

Fine i changed it

devo69
04-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Christmas, a recommendation on which girl I should try tonight at #42 or #5 if you have any suggestions I will take your advice even though I have never met you. I really need to satisfy my Mona cravings but alas she is still away and I have no idea who might fill that gap. I doubt that is even possible actually, Mona is very much my type and I haven't met too many girls who could compete with her.

vitamin
05-08-2017, 01:25 AM

"...sundubu...."

lol.. Targajajouka..

I simply curbed and talked some sense into her about her fear of the dentist. and how not to avoid them.

G$$
05-08-2017, 02:17 AM
Hi. I am Romi and working as working girl @M5 these days. you guys can ask me too :oWelcome Romi. Good to have you here

I also read Jerry's epic recent blog post written in Korean, which is sadly taken down now. It might have been something to do with the translation, but some of it read like sophisticated art literature. I was impressed.wait what. There was an epic blog post from Christmas in Korean, where did it go. Oh no, I missed it:cry:

Please take this test :

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/skoin-mate?utm_term=.xxYpZJ1lv#.owkz2eLk1lol x11.
This test is gold. I took it just to confirm what I already knew. 80/100, Yep definitely a born and bread Aussie lol

harrycd
05-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Yep definitely a born and bread Aussie

Hmm I have my doubts, unless you mean damper

Nejums
05-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Fine i changed it

I mean, is that an invitation for people to eat your pizza slice?

allenby
05-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Yes that's me , it was a quick meet and greet maybe we can talk longer next time

Littlewonder
05-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Were you that guy who booked Erica today?
Heyyy :o pleasure to meet you too! Short time tho :o

Fine i changed it

Christmas I though he meant horrendous in a nice way and I certainly did.

magicman
05-08-2017, 11:46 AM
xmas your snapchat yesterday...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CautiousWellinformedDorking-size_restricted.gif

its ok i always wanted to try gummy blowjob from a girl

Christmas
05-08-2017, 12:11 PM
xmas your snapchat yesterday...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CautiousWellinformedDorking-size_restricted.gif

its ok i always wanted to try gummy blowjob from a girl

Hey today's first snap is for you as well

I got result, people!!! I am hsv-1 positive, hsv-2 negative. Which is i can get a bare back daty but can't give bbbj ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

https://www.google.co.kr/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762642/amp/Two-women-MAN-sue-Usher-claiming-gave-STD.html

Don't sue me because i gave you bbbj in past :o

CunningLinguist
05-08-2017, 12:26 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex_virus

HSV-1 is very common, apparently 67% of the world population under the age of 50 have it.
I don't know many people personally that have it, I guess you can't tell unless they are having an outbreak,
Christmas do you ever get cold sores on your mouth/lips ?

Christmas
05-08-2017, 12:36 PM

HSV-1 is very common, apparently 67% of the world population under the age of 50 have it.
I don't know many people personally that have it, I guess you can't tell unless they are having an outbreak,
Christmas do you ever get cold sores on your mouth/lips ?

I never had in my life :( so i thought i'm herpes free human

Sam88
05-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Hey today's first snap is for you as well

I got result, people!!! I am hsv-1 positive, hsv-2 negative. Which is i can get a bare back daty but can't give bbbj ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

https://www.google.co.kr/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762642/amp/Two-women-MAN-sue-Usher-claiming-gave-STD.html

Don't sue me because i gave you bbbj in past :o

I'll do a DATY :D

can you even have non bare back DATY!?!?! LOL

magicman
05-08-2017, 01:03 PM
so vitamin bareback dream is over?

targajajouka
05-08-2017, 01:09 PM

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/washington-football-coach-sexy-lips.gif

targajajouka
05-08-2017, 01:13 PM

Yep: https://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/dental-dam-use.html

It's a thing for lesbians.

CunningLinguist
05-08-2017, 01:39 PM
I'll do a DATY :D

Glad wrap !

Babycat
05-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Xmas, your tummy looks amazing

quackm2002
05-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Romi, had great time with you
Thank you! :miao:

ML_Lover
05-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Question for Christmas and BC,

Did you ever have a session so good that you felt the money was just a nice bonus?
Or at least that you enjoyed it just as much as the punter?

Christmas
05-08-2017, 07:51 PM
BBFS = o
DATY = o
DFK = x
BBBJ = x

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/washington-football-coach-sexy-lips.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/75yYfqYy5tmHm/giphy.gif

Question for Christmas and BC,

1. Did you ever have a session so good that you felt the money was just a nice bonus?
2. at least that you enjoyed it just as much as the punter?

I think I've answered this question somewhere else but not in this thread.
I enjoyed so many times when I worked, so I thought it's not really tough job compare to other jobs.
Who on the earth makes money and cum at the same time, except working lady? Few of my friends (non-wl/ml) they don't even know how orgasm feels like... pity...

Xmas, your tummy looks amazing
fine babycat thanks

http://i.imgur.com/RZhW8Yw.jpg

Sam88
06-08-2017, 01:20 AM
finally she pays for it ^

G$$
06-08-2017, 06:23 AM
To be honest, I am not surprised with this result.
Don't let this news dishearten you.
Infact, after reading up about it more deeply, HSV1 just seems like a part of life.

80% of adults have HSV1 (67% under age 50) and since asymptomatic infection (both HSV1 and HSV2) occurs twice as often as the disease with symptoms most people don't even know they have it. In fact 80% of those with genital herpes do not know they have it, as they may have no or very mild herpes symptoms. (with these number I would say almost all WL/ML and regular punters that part-take in BBBJ and kissing have HSV1 considering the amount of sexual activity they have and the number of different people they do it with)

BBFS = o
DATY = o
DFK = x
BBBJ = x
As you fall into this category christmas of not showing symptoms I would say that you were checked with a blood test for antibodies. So we don't actually know where the infection is (oral or genital), so really that kind of rules out DATY and BBFS as well. However, I am not as pedantic about HSV as Vitamin appears to be and even after knowing that you're clear of all other infections other than HSV1 I would...maybe... consider all of these options with you. This sounds terrible and I would actually like to at least check myself for HSV2 before BBFS as even with regular unprotected sex there is only a 10% per year chance of you getting HSV2 (less since you already have HSV1) if I have it. That is still a chance I can give it to you and therefore it is not my call to make, regardless of the low probability.
Please dont take this the wrong way, I dont wish to give any woman an STI, this is more on assessing my risk of getting infected considering the likeliness of transmissions, severity of symptoms and impact to my overall life if I were infected. I can go through my logic here from the facts but with 24 possible combinations to explain id rather not leave a giant wall of text. This post is long enough already. Sources are bellow either way. PM me if you really wan to know

I am kinda curious if Vitamin showed you his results. I wouldn't be surprised if he has HSV1 also. Lets be honest, he is a punter and 80% of the population have it. Have you guys kissed, it doesnt need to be DFK for transmission. Not saying he gave it to you. If he did then it would have been unlikely to show a positive for your antibodies test unless it was more than 3 weeks after the act.
Either way it might be a good idea for vitamin to get checked for it in a few weeks as well. He has had sexual activity with someone with HSV1 after all. Condoms are not 100%

Now here are some positive ways to look at this christmas.
- Most people get their first infection in early childhood and simply touching an infected person is often the way children get exposed. Therefore you most likely have oral HSV1 obtained during childhood. I wouldn't be surprised either, by the way, as it sounds like your mother had multiple partners throughout her life and is likely to have it also.
- you should be able to DFK and BBBJ about 60% of the guys you would want to without worrying about giving them HSV1 since they would likely already have it.
- Once you have herpes at one site, it is very rare to then get the same type at another site, so if it is oral your genitals are almost clear of HSV1 for life.
- If you already have a certain HSV type then acquisition of another type of HSV is more difficult (though certainly possible), so you already have some immunity to HSV2

I don't know many people personally that have it, I guess you can't tell unless they are having an outbreakI think, at least, 50% of the people you know have it, the sad thing is they don't know they have it.

Sources
http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/pain-management-herpes#1
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/oral_herpes/article_em.htm
https://www.herpes.org.nz/patient-info/myths-vs-facts/
http://www.healthassist.net/conditions/herpes.shtml
https://herpesopportunity.com/downloads/herpes-opportunity-disclosure-handout.pdf
http://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/public+content/sa+health+internet/health+topics/health+conditions+prevention+and+treatment/medical+tests/herpes+test

down2fish
06-08-2017, 11:30 AM
From having a read of G$$ post and doing a bit of research, I feel as if I want to cop hsv1 and boost my immunity to herpes in general to avoid hsv2 (cold sores are easier to explain than genital herpes). Christmas, care to share some of your hsv1?

vitamin
06-08-2017, 02:27 PM
@G$$
Checked 3 months before. Negative for both hsv 1 and 2

Have not daty bbfs or dfk anyone since.
Condom sex yes. But I'll take my chances.

And trust me. i rather have hsv1 and never had an outbreak.

My fear is contracting it comes from being that person who constantly have outbreaks. .. if you know what I mean.

G$$
06-08-2017, 08:23 PM
My fear is contracting it comes from being that person who constantly have outbreaks. .. if you know what I mean.
I don't know why you have that fear Vitamin, but I know what you mean. I guess I don't share that fear. Probably because I look at nearly everything logically, too logically perhaps.
I basically do OH&S risk assessments for almost everything (including STIs). I evaluate my desire for the activity/thing and if the risk is low enough and/or the consequence is not great enough I don't tend to deny myself the pleasures of those activities.

inmydream
06-08-2017, 08:42 PM
I read in one of the websites from Australia, they won't even bother to ask you to test if you don't show any symptoms. Apparently, the results can be subjective without proper symptoms. So when you requested the test, is it part of normal blood test or you ask them herpes test? This information does make me thinking twice going punting now.

vitamin
06-08-2017, 10:25 PM
I read in one of the websites from Australia, they won't even bother to ask you to test if you don't show any symptoms. Apparently, the results can be subjective without proper symptoms. So when you requested the test, is it part of normal blood test or you ask them herpes test? This information does make me thinking twice going punting now.

What do you mean results are subjective?

It's not on a scale kind of thing.
They test for antibodies. If present means you have if not then you're negative.

False negatives aside.
It's not subjective.

G$$
07-08-2017, 12:57 AM

It's true that full sexual health check up doesn't include HSV testing unless visible symptoms. You will need to request it.
There are 2 main reasons for this.
1. HSV is ridiculously common, majority of infections are oral and in most cases the person infected will show little to no symptoms. Even those rare cases where the symptoms are severe it's no where near life threatening. Having the infection doesn't really have any long term health issues or any major impact on your chances of getting other illness such as cancers. In other words, it's no big deal, compared to everything else they need to worry about.
2. The test for HSV is cheap and easy if symptoms are visible. The virus is detected directly by taking a sample from the infected site. However testing for antibodies is a lot more expensive process and involves taking blood. Why should they bother spending all this money (tax payers money) to test for something the patient is likely to have, likely to show no or little symptoms of and can't be cured.

I didnt actually know this until Christmas posted about it in her blog then checked with my clinic. I too thought it was tested as part of a full sexual health check. I'll request it on my next one though.

As for the results, they are definitely not subjective. As Vitamin said, the antibodies are either detected or they're not.
If the test is positive (antibodies are detected) you have been infected by the virus somewhere in the body sometime in the past and the virus is still there. However it is impossible to know where it is from this test.

Yes, in rare cases, a false negative can occur. The reason for this is that for the antibodies to be correctly identified there needs to be a certain amount of them in the sample. The body only produces more antibodies when it detects the virus, either by reactivation of the original infection or by the virus entering at another location. In both cases the body knows immediately what it is and is able to defend itself before it takes hold and spreads, unlike what happens the first time it enters the body. Each time the body fights it off there remains some antibodies in the system. It's these antibodies that is detected by the blood test. However, the amount of antibodies in the system slowly decrease over time so if a person has not been exposed to the HSV virus and their existing infection has remained dormant for a particularly long time then there is a small chance that they will have a false negative result from this test.

I wouldnt think twice about punting with respect to HSV. There are a lot more worse things that should be considered and managing those will help against HSV as well. If you are still concerned then avoid BBBJ, DATY and DFK. I'll assume you are already using condoms.

CunningLinguist
07-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Thanks G$$ for some useful info in this thread!

Christmas
07-08-2017, 09:58 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Phra_Ajan_Jerapunyo-Abbot_of_Watkungtaphao..jpg/1200px-Phra_Ajan_Jerapunyo-Abbot_of_Watkungtaphao..jpg

What's so important if we've already fucked
next question

wilisno
07-08-2017, 10:56 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Phra_Ajan_Jerapunyo-Abbot_of_Watkungtaphao..jpg/1200px-Phra_Ajan_Jerapunyo-Abbot_of_Watkungtaphao..jpg

next question
Excellent answer ! ;) ;) ;)

cleetusvandamme
07-08-2017, 11:04 AM
[img]
next question

What are your thoughts on feminism?

Christmas
07-08-2017, 12:24 PM
I don't think women are treated badly or unfairly by others in modern days. Maybe because I work at brothel but don't work at court, hospital, government or any other office. I don't know other situations..
Women are treated actually better in someway, eg, woman punches man's face no one would call it as domestic violence but what if it happens opposite? and gentlemen always make way for a ladies when the lift door opens. They also open door for me in case I'm stuck LOL. I'm against feminists if they don't like those things. I've never actually experienced sex discrimination so can anyone please give me an easy example so I can think about it more.. kakaka :o

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/22/99/788d53a2e8664bebaa274203bab6d16b.jpg

Nejums
07-08-2017, 01:10 PM
I think this happens in the private sector, but apparently women get paid around 80% of their male counterparts in the same type of role. This kind of disparity is further fuelled by the "social norm" to not discuss pay with your colleagues as it is generally frowned upon. Whether or not this "social norm" was established by men I'm uncertain of, but it is a completely ridiculous notion that only further perpetuates companies getting away with discriminatory pay. There should be open dialogue between coworkers to enable transparency.

I know quite a few big corporations have actually taken onboard equal pay, but there are still heaps of them out there which haven't.

vitamin
07-08-2017, 01:13 PM
I don't think women are treated badly or unfairly by others in modern days. Maybe because I work at brothel but don't work at court, hospital, government or any other office. I don't know other situations..
Women are treated actually better in someway, eg, woman punches man's face no one would call it as domestic violence but what if it happens opposite? and gentlemen always make way for a ladies when the lift door opens. They also open door for me in case I'm stuck LOL. I'm against feminists if they don't like those things. I've never actually experienced sex discrimination so can anyone please give me an easy example so I can think about it more.. kakaka :o

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/22/99/788d53a2e8664bebaa274203bab6d16b.jpg

I think it's really hard for guys to give you examples because we don't experience it day to day.
And it's not always the big things that gets people.
Often the smaller little things. Like men get promotions over women or having more opportunities opened to men.

For you personally. It may even be things like not letting you do night shifts. You may be ok with it. But it's in a way removing opportunity from you incase you wanted it.

Shoryureppa
07-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Christmas, is that pizza from pizza hut or dominoes? May I eat it?

magicman
07-08-2017, 02:27 PM
I think this happens in the private sector, but apparently women get paid around 80% of their male counterparts in the same type of role. This kind of disparity is further fuelled by the "social norm" to not discuss pay with your colleagues as it is generally frowned upon. Whether or not this "social norm" was established by men I'm uncertain of, but it is a completely ridiculous notion that only further perpetuates companies getting away with discriminatory pay. There should be open dialogue between coworkers to enable transparency.

I know quite a few big corporations have actually taken onboard equal pay, but there are still heaps of them out there which haven't.

this is feminist propaganda

basic economics - business as a whole are not sexist they exist to make money. If woman were 20% cheaper to hire than men no smart business would hire men.

to sum up the research in the simplest way - men work more hours than women due to a variety of reasons and as a whole are paid more, on a like for like basis there is no widespread pay gap.

G$$
07-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Thanks G$$ for some useful info in this thread!You're welcome CL

next question
Very True Christmas,

Here is another one. What is your opinion on equal rights for the LGBTI community? (Eg same sex marraiges, etc).

Christmas
07-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Very True Christmas,
Here is another one. What is your opinion on equal rights for the LGBTI community? (Eg same sex marraiges, etc).

Hehe why not... equal rights of course..
I don't understand who against LGBT tbh.. it's their personal preference and that doesn't harm/threaten others, (does it? I don't know let me know if it does) so why would even bother?
personal preference shouldn't be discriminated. :o

BongKong
07-08-2017, 07:09 PM
You're welcome CL

Very True Christmas,

Why do you care what her opinion is for LGBTI? She's not a politician or anyone of influence within that community?

Are you going to start asking Xmas's opinion on how to resolve the housing affordability crisis next?

inmydream
07-08-2017, 07:34 PM

next question

Yup agree, we're all fucked already. I dont know who was that mofo who brought this topic hahhhaa.

I just remember NIKE slogan " JUST DO IT".
So I went punting again this arvo with BBBJ, DATY and DFK. Fucked it I still wore condom anyway.

Christmas
07-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Christmas, is that pizza from pizza hut or dominoes? May I eat it?
You can lick your phone display!! ❤️❤️

Why do you care what her opinion is for LGBTI? She's not a politician or anyone of influence within that community?

Are you going to start asking Xmas's opinion on how to resolve the housing affordability crisis next?

Hey maybe g$$ was just curious? Lol but need to admit that this thread gone too far
Babycat doesnt even look at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Maxybro
07-08-2017, 09:16 PM

LOL good call BK. This dude is taking this thread too literally. Get a fucking life bro

cleetusvandamme
07-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Hi Romi, what's your opinion on how to solve the housing affordability crisis?
Should negative gearing be reduced?
Are Chinese billionaires reducing the availability of housing by buying 20 million dollar Sydney waterfront mansions?

Raybo
07-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Hey Xmas. What do you think of punters getting on an anonymous forum and making posts with the intent of getting a retired WL back in the game? Also, how do feel about the same punters having arguments amongst one another whilst trying to achieve this?

targajajouka
08-08-2017, 01:35 AM
Where and when did this happen?

Nejums
08-08-2017, 02:49 AM

basic economics - business as a whole are not sexist they exist to make money. If woman were 20% cheaper to hire than men no smart business would hire men.

to sum up the research in the simplest way - men work more hours than women due to a variety of reasons and as a whole are paid more, on a like for like basis there is no widespread pay gap.
I'd be curious to read up on this research. Got any links?

G$$
08-08-2017, 04:43 AM

LOL good call BK. This dude is taking this thread too literally. Get a fucking life bro

Woah, guys! Don't take me so seriously. Firstly my question is not much different to

What are your thoughts on feminism?
Secondly, both questions are asking her opinion on political topics that many people that are not politicians and have no influence frequently discuss.
Topics that I remember Christmas mentioning in the past she wouldn't mind talking about.

It's why I brought up one such topic. It doesn't matter much what her opinions are, I'm not going to judge her on that.
What I care about is that Christmas seems to not appreciate where this thread has gone, and I tend to agree. (I don't think I am completely responsible for that, but I definitely played a part. So my apologies Christmas if I took it a bit too far). I was just trying to divert the focus onto something I thought she mentioned she wouldn't mind talking about. Not sure if this is the reason why cleetusvandamnme asked about feminism. If I remembered incorrectly, then oh well, we all make mistakes.

Now this is the last I'll talk on this issue. We have already scared Babycat away. We don't want to scare Christmas and Romi away too.

G$$
08-08-2017, 04:53 AM
Double post, since for some reasons he forum won't let me have more than 3 multi quotes selected.
Hehe why not... equal rights of course..
I don't understand who against LGBT tbh.. it's their personal preference and that doesn't harm/threaten others, (does it? I don't know let me know if it does) so why would even bother?
personal preference shouldn't be discriminated. :o
Thanks for your reply Christmas. :)
I wouldn't mind discussing it more with you if you would like. Maybe if I ever bump into you at N5M, as here doesn't seem the place.

Longan
08-08-2017, 08:47 AM
To Romi, Christmas and Babycat. At what age did you lose your virginity? Where and how did it happen? And with whom? How did it feel?

Babycat
08-08-2017, 04:47 PM
I'm just lazy these days :D

Woah, guys! Don't take me so seriously. Firstly my question is not much different to

Secondly, both questions are asking her opinion on political topics that many people that are not politicians and have no influence frequently discuss.
Topics that I remember Christmas mentioning in the past she wouldn't mind talking about.

It's why I brought up one such topic. It doesn't matter much what her opinions are, I'm not going to judge her on that.
What I care about is that Christmas seems to not appreciate where this thread has gone, and I tend to agree. (I don't think I am completely responsible for that, but I definitely played a part. So my apologies Christmas if I took it a bit too far). I was just trying to divert the focus onto something I thought she mentioned she wouldn't mind talking about. Not sure if this is the reason why cleetusvandamnme asked about feminism. If I remembered incorrectly, then oh well, we all make mistakes.

Now this is the last I'll talk on this issue. We have already scared Babycat away. We don't want to scare Christmas and Romi away too.

Longan
08-08-2017, 07:09 PM

The textbook rules of economics breaks when we are talking high powered executive positions, which make up a small percentage of total number of jobs but a disproportionately large percentage of total income. Men are paid more than their female counterparts in these positions and reasons go beyond hours worked. The gender pay gap in these positions are real, the glass ceiling does still exist.

Shoryureppa
09-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Feminism... I really dgaf as I am making my own in this world and I am not female. As exciting as this discussion is...

Christmas when are you going to travel overseas again?

vitamin
09-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Feminism... I really dgaf as I am making my own in this world and I am not female. As exciting as this discussion is...

Imagine being travel buddies with Christmas... how much fun it will be.. Just have to keep her away from all the sweets. after observing her daily snaps, i now i know why her tooth always hurts.

Christmas
09-08-2017, 02:50 PM

I have no plan yet, where you'd recommend?

Imagine being travel buddies with Christmas... how much fun it will be.. Just have to keep her away from all the sweets. after observing her daily snaps, i now i know why her tooth always hurts.

http://i.imgur.com/aU8YJTS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tShuZFh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hbaT1Ve.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IqKaV6d.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hDtYq0T.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fmbqwAp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HmtdNzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D15bSxM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dkG1518.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HLWSv1b.jpg

targajajouka
09-08-2017, 03:08 PM
I just got diabetes from that.

Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/10ptDG6.gif

phoenix555
09-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Question to Christmas and/or BabyCat:

What you feeling when you see someone that saw you last time (maybe few days / weeks back) or your regular in the line up, but this time choose other girl?

Will you unhappy and make you less friendly toward him next time, or its ok because you know that lot of man most of the time will choose new girl?

G$$
09-08-2017, 04:35 PM
I have no plan yet, where you'd recommend?
Japan, definitely Japan, especially if you haven't been yet.

Starved
09-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Hi Christmas
It must have been so hard when first working walking though a door and knowing a stranger behind the door (maybe old and ugly is going to fuck you)
How did you cope? Did you play a role and pretend you were someone else ?
Also do you ever have anal sex and how do you feel about that?
That would give you another option now your not using you mouth.
Ask you all the questions as your the only one that answers.
But of cause it's optional
Cheers

Christmas
09-08-2017, 07:16 PM
What you feeling when you see someone that saw you last time (maybe few days / weeks back) or your regular in the line up, but this time choose other girl?
Will you unhappy and make you less friendly toward him next time, or its ok because you know that lot of man most of the time will choose new girl?

I'm ok but I know some girls are jelly. most of my WL friends are ok with that too. it's not boyfriend girlfriend thing, why would you be bothered if you see other guys as well ㅋ

Japan, definitely Japan, especially if you haven't been yet.
ehh I'm Korean and it's only 2 hours to Japan. been there many times, but I don't mind go there again :o so much funnn yahhhhhh

Hi Christmas
It must have been so hard when first working walking though a door and knowing a stranger behind the door (maybe old and ugly is going to fuck you)
How did you cope?
Did you play a role and pretend you were someone else ?
Also do you ever have anal sex and how do you feel about that?
That would give you another option now your not using you mouth.
Ask you all the questions as your the only one that answers.
But of cause it's optional
Cheers
Hi
tried to put in butt hole few times, probably 0.5-1cm in (feels like, but I didn't measure exact length after all)
but couldn't handle that pain,,;;;;;; it's just;;;; so ;;;; painful;;;;; not a big fan after all.. it just killed my mood.
(I used much x3 lubes and was so horny! so please stop saying that I needed to be very relaxed etc ㅋㅋㅋ I TRIED MY BEST )
what do you mean I'm not using my mouth, oh... because all the sweets..? gummy job feels great alrught ㅜㅜ

It wasn't that bad experience my first day as WL, what's so different if I worked as ML before,
first day as ML was bit nervous because I was bad at remember massage routine. was worried if customer complains ㅋㅋㅋ so manager can scold me -.-
never pretend I was someone else. it would be fun though.. maybe few different colour of wigs that I wore when I worked? explains that better? ... ㅋ

Starved
09-08-2017, 08:00 PM
The not using your mouth was referring to an earlier comment you made about cold sore virus .
You said no DFK no BBBJ
Yes BB Fucking and yes to getting you wet pussy kissed , licked & sucked .
Something like that anyway.

phoenix555
09-08-2017, 09:00 PM
I'm ok but I know some girls are jelly. most of my WL friends are ok with that too. it's not boyfriend girlfriend thing, why would you be bothered if you see other guys as well ㅋ

It wasn't that bad experience my first day as WL, what's so different if I worked as ML before,
first day as ML was bit nervous because I was bad at remember massage routine. was worried if customer complains ㅋㅋㅋ so manager can scold me -.-
never pretend I was someone else. it would be fun though.. maybe few different colour of wigs that I wore when I worked? explains that better? ... ㅋ

Thanks for the answer.

I remembered your pink wig from Rockdale era, you were so cute.

God Member
10-08-2017, 12:56 AM
The textbook rules of economics breaks when we are talking high powered executive positions, which make up a small percentage of total number of jobs but a disproportionately large percentage of total income. Men are paid more than their female counterparts in these positions and reasons go beyond hours worked. The gender pay gap in these positions are real, the glass ceiling does still exist.

They getting, say, only 500k pa instead of the 550K the gents are getting? My heart is breaking for them Longan. :cry:

iplayforfun
10-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Xmas, which of the WL are you closest too??

Christmas
10-08-2017, 02:44 AM
I remembered your pink wig from Rockdale era, you were so cute.
❤️❤️❤️ san q ❤️❤️❤️

Xmas, which of the WL are you closest too??

I have a few... one of the closest, she retired for good and her name was Monica @M8. she's so pretty❤️
Summer @42 (but she works interstate these days), Romi @5, Talia @42

rockbreaker
10-08-2017, 06:39 AM
❤️❤️❤️ san q ❤️❤️❤️

I have a few... one of the closest, she retired for good and her name was Monica @M8. she's so pretty❤️

Can you please ask Summer coming to Brisbane? Thank you

Christmas
10-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Can you please ask Summer coming to Brisbane? Thank you

Hey actually, She was there few weeks ago. Shop is called 'asian star'
But I've never recommended her to my customers since she's just kps itself �� She's one of my bestie but to be honest, she'd better get a normal job or quit and go back to Korea if she doesn't like her current job. Too bitch to most of customers. ...
Her name is bunny there and visit asian star once or maybe twice a year, so if you want to try typical kps, book her~❤️

puntercouple
10-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Ha ha ha mate you sound a little bit down on the fairer sex. You understand gender stereotyping and how it works do ya matey?

Unfortunately, he is right. The gender pay gap has been debunked many times. It was a stupid "study" that was done by inepts. What they did was average out all of the salaries of men and compare that with the average for women and find that women, on average, earn 77c to a man's $1 in USA in the 70s. It doesn't take into account the type of job, hours worked, experience, etc. When you take those things into account, the average comes to about 99c, which is within the margin of error.

Women and men will always be different simply because we are a sexually dimorphic species and sex economy plays a huge part (you only need one man to repopulate the earth, but you can't do it with one woman). It's why we send men to die all the time.

//end rant

corvus
10-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Lol! What a great ar!

Nejums
10-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Who uses average income to do any form of meaningful statistics?! That's super dumb.

Maxybro
10-08-2017, 03:09 PM
❤️❤️❤️ san q ❤️❤️❤️

Did you know any girls from Romeos? My favourite there was Emily. She worked at m8 after Romeos for a short time and then disappeared.

Mitch2
10-08-2017, 04:10 PM
I wonder if xmas was at m8, when i used to freqeunt the joint.

At that time, there was one girl i used to see regularly, you wouldnt know her by any chance would you? Jade.

Christmas
10-08-2017, 04:19 PM
I worked with Bibi, Amy, Cookie, Tiffany, Bella, Tina, Ruby, Cathy, whoelse.. Monica, as I mentioned.. Does Jade have wide jaw? I'm not sure.. above girls i can remember well though well and don't know about Romeo girls! Sorry can't help you..

felini
10-08-2017, 04:47 PM
I worked with Bibi, Amy, Cookie, Tiffany, Bella, Tina, Ruby, Cathy, whoelse.. Monica, as I mentioned.. Does Jade have wide jaw? I'm not sure.. above girls i can remember well though well and don't know about Romeo girls! Sorry can't help you..
How come I know all these ladies 😅😅
But I was a big fan of Daisy😍😘

rfection
10-08-2017, 05:53 PM

was this ruby petite?

Christmas
10-08-2017, 06:10 PM
How come I know all these ladies ����
But I was a big fan of Daisy����

Oh i remember!!! Daisy yes she was so pretty :) model figure.. wonder if she's still around

puntercouple
10-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Who uses average income to do any form of meaningful statistics?! That's super dumb.

People with an agenda.

rockbreaker
10-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Hey actually, She was there few weeks ago. Shop is called 'asian star'
But I've never recommended her to my customers since she's just kps itself �� She's one of my bestie but to be honest, she'd better get a normal job or quit and go back to Korea if she doesn't like her current job. Too bitch to most of customers. ...
Her name is bunny there and visit asian star once or maybe twice a year, so if you want to try typical kps, book her~❤️

Thanks for the honest feedback! will give her a pass instead! :D

tarl1975
10-08-2017, 07:43 PM
I am not sure if this has been asked before. How much can a very popular WL and ML make per year?

Christmas
10-08-2017, 08:01 PM
I am not sure if this has been asked before. How much can a very popular WL and ML make per year?

very popular one could make 1.5-2k a day, if she works whole day. (except sleeping, eating and toilet)
let's say average 1.7k a day, a week 10k

-period 4days x12mth = 7 weeks maybe?

45weeks nonstop working except period,
450k maybe

http://i.imgur.com/i4Ve3If.png

blackpearl
10-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Wow thats my house paid off in a year . Now i want a tight pussy and big boobs 😜😜 . Need a sexchange soon 😂😂😂

corvus
10-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Does having a lot of sex tiring if:

1) you cum
2) you don't cum
3) you're just star fishing ⭐️

Guys get tired if we cum more than 3 times. Just wondering about girls.

Also what's the longest ever sex session ? Like non stop romping.

tarl1975
10-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Wow! Thank you Christmas. that's a lot of money. I hope they keep all the money they make.

very popular one could make 1.5-2k a day, if she works whole day. (except sleeping, eating and toilet)

450k maybe

BongKong
10-08-2017, 09:50 PM

450k maybe

How many times a day does a popular WL go to the toilet?

inmydream
11-08-2017, 01:32 AM
Very impressive info Christmas. So how did you spend them all? Last time I saw your blog, your account is almost zero? Apart from the 2k cream, how did you blow those dollars away.

GoldfishMan
11-08-2017, 09:35 AM

450k maybe

Lol @ funny meme! The sky is the limit huh?
I also know some girls take the pill and either completely skip their periods or reduce it to almost nonexistent. Maximum income!

beta101
11-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Have to buy a new lv bag somehow

Marrickvill_5
11-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Hey Babycat and Xmas,
Do shop owners own the property where you're at or do they lease/rent it? Is it more common in the industry that the premises are rented or owned by the shop owners?
I'm guessing that for 42 and No 5, it's owned by the bossman?

Hey tgjjk my boss wouldnt be very happy if I talk about something is not mine lol I can talk about my pussy but business..
other than that, will try to answer every kind of questions :o

Very impressive info Christmas. So how did you spend them all? Last time I saw your blog, your account is almost zero? Apart from the 2k cream, how did you blow those dollars away.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUySTRZrNwrC1grRle/giphy.gif
I didn't buy that 2k cream but someone bought me, :o I didn't like that since my skin type is oily AF and it's too heavy for me...

vitamin
11-08-2017, 02:11 PM

She spends it all at the Dentist.
Fixing them teeth she destroys all day with milk tea and icecream and smoking. (Tried to ban her but failed)
Also compensate by paying for gym and BJJ memberships.

Christmas
11-08-2017, 02:14 PM
She spends it all at the Dentist.
Fixing them teeth she destroys all day with milk tea and icecream and smoking. (Tried to ban her but failed)
Also compensate by paying for gym and BJJ memberships.

which I never go anymore :o