Thread: North Sydney Asian massage - reviews for the masseuse called Layla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Asian massage - reviews for the masseuse called Layla

Went to North Sydney Sunny this Tuesday, and greeted by Layla and Kim, they are both Thai ladies and slim body shape. Picked Kim as shes not only slim but got a really nice breast (probably natural D at first glance). She dress a really short and sexy skirt and really attractive. To be honest, she smell really good when she walk-in with the towel and other products. The first part is a normal sensitive touch, she provided me such a great massage.

The second part is more than I expected, you just need to pay extra $50 and you can get what you are looking for. Nice moment with Layla for one hour and I will definitely picked her on Friday after work if shes on roster.

I also recommended Rose, the Vietnamese girl who I met last week, around b-cup and slim, attractive body shape.

This shop is clean and I have been here regularly in the last 6 months, and I strongly recommended.

By the way, the photo below is kim's real photo, sexy when you meet her,lol

http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.a...l-bay-massage/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ended up at this place after a long lunch. Sadly, I don’t recall the name. It was a lovely Thai lady. She was the only one available and it was a Thursday.

The gent at the front desk was nice enough and the massage was slightly above average. In terms of part 2, it was good fun but I’d be keen to try other girls.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterinsydney View Post
    Went to North Sydney Sunny this Tuesday, and greeted by Layla and Kim, they are both Thai ladies and slim body shape. Picked Kim as shes not only slim but got a really nice breast (probably natural D at first glance). She dress a really short and sexy skirt and really attractive. To be honest, she smell really good when she walk-in with the towel and other products. The first part is a normal sensitive touch, she provided me such a great massage.

The second part is more than I expected, you just need to pay extra $50 and you can get what you are looking for. Nice moment with Layla for one hour and I will definitely picked her on Friday after work if shes on roster.

I also recommended Rose, the Vietnamese girl who I met last week, around b-cup and slim, attractive body shape.

This shop is clean and I have been here regularly in the last 6 months, and I strongly recommended.

By the way, the photo below is kim's real photo, sexy when you meet her,lol

http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.a...l-bay-massage/
    'What youre looking for" FS or RNT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After reading the above i thought to give this place a try as its down the road from work. Never had a lunch time punt so went down during lunch but all the girls were busy so booked for after work but that gave me hope this place was good. Came after work paid for 45 mins and went to room and stripped down.

In walks petite little Hannah (found out her name during the session) and she asked me to lie face down for massage. I still had my undies on and she proceeded to give an average massage using oil. We madesome small talk and she is from Vietnam but hervoice was so soft you could tell she was shy. When she finally gotto my legs started a little tickle tackle and then asked if i wanted extras and i asked what shedid to which she said nudehj for a pineapple and i was horny going into this as per the above so agreed. Didnt askfor anything else at this stage as this was my first time and neber want to impose. She started slowly grabbing my cock and i grabbed her ass and small tits. Asked if i could touch her pussy to which she said oustide only and kinda hard to do when you are lying down and she is standing up. Although her technique was slow it felt amazing and i came pretty quick after and after cleaning me up she hopped back into her clothes as quickly and she popped out of them. A hot towel rub down, leg massage and got dressed and left. She was constantly watcjing the clock in the latter stages and we built up some further small talk but no connection at all.

Would i be back? Not for her but based on the above maybe someone else as it is handy to work