Thread: Kitty the Sex Machine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Kitty the Sex Machine

After 35 years of mongering, it takes a lot to impress me and I’m totally amazed at the level of service that Kitty provides. She’s listed as Kitty on Cici’s roster

Kitty also works under another name at a shop in the north-west and has been written about here on another thread.

This is one of the best value RnT experiences you can have. She’s not the prettiest nor slimmest Thai girl, but makes up for it with kindness, positive attitude, humor and outstanding customer service.

I booked her for 1 hour on Sunday for $60. Part 1 goes for 30 min and she provides professional quality Thai massage in that time. Nice and firm. Part 2 is very naughty. She does a rim job, ball sucking, cock tip licking before laying down for DATY and rimming on her. Then she got me to finger her while standing and she then squirted all over the floor. Fluid gushed out actually. She definitely came. Haha. I did not push her for BBBJ, but she’s up for anything except FS.

This was followed by a body slide, tit sucking, ass grabbing and then a nice slow HJ. During this I had one finger in her ass and one in her pussy and she came again. She then cleaned me up and I had a shower. She only expects a $50 tip for all this.

I left totally mesmerized. She only works at Drummoyne on Sundays and at the other shop on the remaining days.
    Last edited by Fred Flintstone; 20-05-2021 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Too much info