Intro:
Jump to below the pic for the sexy stuff

For me sex is all about mutual pleasure.

Tricky in a brothel of course, but the best encounters are where I get to explore a willing partner's pleasure.
"Pleasure" here is not code for a forced orgasm (that is available if she wants one but they can be tiring) but more massages, kisses, touch, DATY and sex - exploring what this individual person enjoys.

There is real pleasure for me, a chubby bald westerner in his 50s, to be able to have a beautiful young lady respond to my touch, showing me what she likes by how she responds.
Every woman is different in what they - so finding that really does require co-operation.

Saya, gorgeous, tall, slender young Japanese woman with hair down to her butt - she was a very willing partner there.

I do like to take charge, so I made my 3 requests

1) If I do anything you don't like - tell me and we will do something different
2) If I do anything you do like - tell me and we will do some more.
3) Feel free to make suggestions

Saya has excellent English, and at the end, with her nodded agreement I picked her up to lay her on the bed
We were off.

Pictures are representative though lacking a tat on her upper left chest

Once we had dealt with a touch of FOAM, we started to explore together

Saya loves to kiss. Not the 'I am trying to see what you had for lunch' type of DFK some do, much more sensual than that.
We explored a lot of areas before I ended up giving DATY, under her soft voiced guidance, her responses telling me what was working and what was not.
She blew me on the bed and kneeling, gently, as she could not take me too deep.
We had sex in mish, standing doggy and spooning

We kissed a lot
We laughed a lot
We explored and fucked a lot

We agreed that when I come back I will book her last in her shift - so she can truly relax.

I had a lovely time.

YMMV of course, and I have no idea what she is like if you want to just lay back and be taken care of.
But she is very much my cup of tea.