Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868

Wechat: hargrave18

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : 60 minutes $125 ($5 increase??)

Size/shape : Rounded, nice body, larger end Cs… mask on entire session

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : Fine, but better options here and elsewhere

Spur of the moment visit this last Monday and had been wanting to see either Bella / Yomiko. Messaged the shop, who are always super responsive, and asked who was available in the early afternoon. They indicated all were, so I said, you know what today might be a good day to see a line up and then make my choice based on that.

Made it to the shop, was super easy as always and quite quiet. I let them know I had just been messaging and wanted to see a lineup. Asked how long I’d stay and said it was $125 for one hour. This was strange as it’s always been 120 and as recently as a couple of weeks ago. It was also $115 for 45 mins, so i settled on that given I had brought precise change and had some larger notes i didn’t want to bother breaking. That was a weird start, and very little understanding from the shop there. Whatever, that’s on me as should be more prepared for contingencies.

Next, I’m shown to the room and am expecting to see a few girls drop by before I choose one. In comes Rachel all guns blazing and putting down her stuff ready to go. I know I could have said at that moment that I wanted to see a line up, but that’s a little insulting to her and she seemed to have a good attitude and the shop had recommended her in the past… so whatever, go with the flow.

I get changed and ready for the massage. First impressions are that she’s friendly and seems quite attractive. My guess is ~35 years old, Chinese, nice full body (she is marketed as 23). However, she is wearing a mask which is different to past experiences here. Now I have no issues with girls fully protecting themselves, but a little bit of a bad fact pattern forming on this punt (house fee, no line up, now masked ML). Not to worry, on with the massage.

She is quite forward as soon as I’m on my back with going between the legs as she asks what type of massage I’m looking for. Nice start, and she then begins working my shoulders, arms and back. She very frequently goes between my legs and works on my balls and that is a pretty consistent theme throughout the massage. Can’t complain, but sometimes other girls (Ella), build the suspense more slowly, start with a few brushes, then it gains intensity. This is on the other end of the spectrum, so perhaps you could just flip and go for 2 shots if you wanted with this one… again, I didn’t do that.

Massage went on for a while and let her oil me up and work her stuff. No clothes off at this point as i turn my head and watch her working my balls and legs for a while. Eventually the flip comes and now is the time that she is unclothed. Great body and nicely proportioned breasts - lovely large nipples also begging to be sucked. She positions herself well for me and the mask stays on (weird, i know). Anyway, some fake moans and weird dirty talk ensue, and she then works my pole more forcefully yet always in control. She allows some access on the outside and is pretty wet… i didn’t push for additional extras as not my thing.

She hops on top for a while in that reverse 69 way some girls do, then at the end goes to the foot of the table with eye contact and builds to the crescendo. I blow all over my stomach and she continues to drain me dry.

Oh here is another weird part, after the massage part, the oil is wiped down with tissues (not hot towels). Very strange and not what I’d had at this shop in the past (pretty sure Ella had given me hot towels and relaxed before the flip. Anyway, 1,000 tissues used to get the oil off my back and legs and balls.

She has a quick shower and then instructs me to have a shower. No 2 minute head massage at the end like I’d had with all other girls here. Get dressed, some very brief chit chat and I’m on my way.

So there we go. After reading that, would not return for Rachael as quite didn’t do it for me. That being said, the shop should have the talent and facilities for me to try some of the stars or others in the future.

Cheers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she work in other shop too? I'm thinking maybe the same girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronjamespro View Post
    Does she work in other shop too? I'm thinking maybe the same girl
    No clue mate. Think Top Ryde don’t post the photos as clearly as SBM, but maybe goes by a different name there?

Thanks for your reviews and compliments
    Please visit us again

🌶Hot babes rostered tomorrow
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would this be the old Rachel with big melons

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Would this be the old Rachel with big melons