Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J MIO: TOTAL PERFECTION, BEAUTY, GLAMOUR, and CLASS

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J MIO: TOTAL PERFECTION, BEAUTY, GLAMOUR, and CLASS

I came face to face with total perfection, beauty, glamour, and class tonight.
    Her name is Mio.
    She is just so impossibly perfect in every way.

LOOKS and BODY
    Mio is in her mid to late 20s and from Japan, somewhere near Mt Fuji.
    Very pretty and glamorous look. Not the usual cute kawaii Japanese girl next door.
    This is one very beautiful, elegant, and classy young lady
    Mio has one of the most spectacular bodies I have ever seen.
    My jaw dropped as she appeared in front of me in just sexy bra and panties lingerie set and ultra high heels. A glamorous goddess.
    Totally toned and gym fit with a tiny narrow waist you can get your hands around and tight hard abs. Not even one gram of fat.
    Perfect little round bum, nice and firm. Perfect toned legs.
    And here is the deal sealer – a spectacular set of 100% natural DD boobs. I inspected them very carefully because I couldn’t believe a girl that slim and fit and toned could have such a huge set of tits. If it’s boob job it’s the best one ever.
    Perfect flawless soft smooth skin
    Her pussy is lasered or waxed and smooth as silk.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Definitely an experienced girl, but still very warm and genuine and so natural in the way she behaves and reacts.
    She is a very elegant and sophisticated lady, but still has that Japanese cuteness and goes from elegant lady to giggly schoolgirl with seamless ease.
    Session was GFE to the power of infinity.
    With her looks and body she would be totally justified having a major case of JPS, but no, she is one of the sweetest and lovely girls I have ever met.

DFK and DATY
    Beautiful lips and kisses with so much sensuality and passion.
    Beautiful pussy and I absolutely went to town on it and she reacted with total delight and orgasmic pleasure.

BBBJ
    Very sensual blowjob with just the right blend of tongue, lips, hands and fingernails.
    She is a maestro.

FUCKING
    Too amazing to even try to explain.
    One of the most intense and passionate fucks I have ever had.
    She is such a horny girl!

ROUND 2
    Yes of course. I think she was even keener than I was for another round.
    OVERALL
    Spectacular girl. Perfect.
    I know some of you will have your doubts and think I am exaggerating. But here is the thing - she is even more spectacular than my description of her. I just can’t find enough adjectives to describe how special she is.
    When you see her you will understand exactly what I mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, rooter. She sounds like a gem. What does glamorous look mean? Was it her make-up?

Also, do you know how long she is staying for?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The pics are accurate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi master rooter who is the closest JAV does she resemble? 😅 Julia perhaps

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Damn! Sounds like I should have booked for 45 minutes instead of half hour. I've spent too much money on punting this week

Quote Originally Posted by romanjenkins View Post
    The pics are accurate?
    Yes bro, that’s definitely Mio in the pics, but in real life she is x10 hotter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Mr Rooter, she is on my priority list now.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonhunter View Post
    Thanks, rooter. She sounds like a gem. What does glamorous look mean? Was it her make-up?

Also, do you know how long she is staying for?
    Hi bro, glamorous is one of several words I used to try and describe how freakin hot she is. I was really struggling to find the right words.
    She has a glamorous look like a model. In fact she actually does work as a model in Japan.
    That first sight of her in sexy lingerie and high heels nearly knocked me out. That image is burnt into my retina.
    She’s only here for 2 weeks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by AZNMW View Post
    Hi master rooter who is the closest JAV does she resemble? �� Julia perhaps
    She is simmer than Julia but with a much narrower waist and much more toned abs. She has a much prettier face too.
    Maybe a bit like like Karen Kaede but more pretty face, bigger boobs and slimmer and more toned body.
    Geez, I am struggling to find a JAV star that comes close to Mio.
    I will keep looking ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh man, I've seen Mio and gotta say she has an impossiblly hot body, and she's pretty too.

Her body is built out of fictional anime coming to real life. Big tits that is in good shape and surprisingly natural like rooter says.

Fit toned body, smooth skin. She's a rare girl to find and one that you would dream to have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also saw Mio tonight and can third the ridiculousness of her proportions - easily one of the hottest WL’s I’ve ever been with.

Felt her service was a bit lacking though, didn’t like to kiss and in every position contorted herself to avoid it. Annoyed me as a DFK lover and wouldn’t repeat because of it, though worth seeing once just for that incredible figure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She is simmer than Julia but with a much narrower waist and much more toned abs. She has a much prettier face too.
    Maybe a bit like like Karen Kaede but more pretty face, bigger boobs and slimmer and more toned body.
    Geez, I am struggling to find a JAV star that comes close to Mio.
    I will keep looking ...
    You sold me with Karen Kaede... One of my favs....

2 weeks only, at this rate... might not get a chance...

Just so good, they are starting to fly in....

Banned
    Rooter…. Either you’re very lucky or your benefiting
    from insider trading ….
    As usual .. excellent review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hi bro, glamorous is one of several words I used to try and describe how freakin hot she is. I was really struggling to find the right words.
    She has a glamorous look like a model. In fact she actually does work as a model in Japan.
    That first sight of her in sexy lingerie and high heels nearly knocked me out. That image is burnt into my retina.
    She’s only here for 2 weeks bro.
    Thanks bro, I understand. Bottom line is she's freaking hot and she's a model!

2 weeks... might be hard to book her

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Oh man, I've seen Mio and gotta say she has an impossiblly hot body, and she's pretty too.

Her body is built out of fictional anime coming to real life. Big tits that is in good shape and surprisingly natural like rooter says.

Fit toned body, smooth skin. She's a rare girl to find and one that you would dream to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Also saw Mio tonight and can third the ridiculousness of her proportions - easily one of the hottest WL’s I’ve ever been with.
    Looks like we are all in agreement guys, she has got an impossibly super hot body!
    xboy, I like your comparison to an anime character.
    When you look at those Manga and Anime girls with the tiny waists, toned abs, big boobs and perfect skin, you think this is total fantasy, girls are not built like that in real life - but she was - Mio, live and real and in the flesh, an anime fantasy come to life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2 weeks only … wonder how much she could charge if they auctioned her time off

Saw Mio again last night.
    I have a "one visit only per girl" rule that I rarely break but I could not resist another session with Mio.
    She looked even more beautiful last night and her 11/10 body is stunning.
    Really sweet, classy and friendly girl too.
    She is just so perfect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I want to book mio in advance but seems ginza doesn’t accept advance booking? I WeChat and SMS but no replies. I called the shop and the guy mumble something and hang up. How do you guys book with ginza?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Mio yesterday, booked her on last shift
    She's pretty, has a great body proportion
    nice soft lips, slim body with nice shaped big boobs and toned ass but she said she didn't workout
    picture in the ginza website is definitely her

Friendly and she's into the session, nice teasing and bbbj during shower, very sensual facial expression and moaning,
    but I feel the service is a bit lacking, only LFK and she didn't wanna go on top during sex

her price just go up again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I want to book mio in advance but seems ginza doesn’t accept advance booking? I WeChat and SMS but no replies. I called the shop and the guy mumble something and hang up. How do you guys book with ginza?
    advance booking is pretty much the ONLY way to deal with Ginza in my experience. Always booked via SMS, never saw a lineup. Tried to book recently, didn't get one, but they at least replied.
    Maybe they were busy or fully booked when you tried?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast