Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makati Action

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Hey bro. Philippines is always a cut above . I can totally attest to the fun you have had .. very jealous ..
    What’s the scene like at Burgos . I heard a lot of bars couldn’t survive . I know filling station is open but don’t think bottoms next to it survived . That used to my fav .. always had 6-7 girls and me drinking and feeling them. And then went back to the hotel with two of them ..
    I am there next week so would be good to know how many bars are still open in Burgos.
    Hi Just wondering ....based on Brad's P pricing ..if you took 2 girls back to the hotel did it cost you 2 x 3k for bar fines + 2 x 5k for the girls plus say 2 k for drinks (6-7 girls drinking like you said) so that equals 18k = @$475AD.
    Hey its your money and I'm not trying to be critical, just wanna know do guys spend this much in one night? How often do they repeat this?

Last time in 2020 stayed at St Giles which was ok but not great esp bfast, any hotel recommendations?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hi Just wondering ....based on Brad's P pricing ..if you took 2 girls back to the hotel did it cost you 2 x 3k for bar fines + 2 x 5k for the girls plus say 2 k for drinks (6-7 girls drinking like you said) so that equals 18k = @$475AD.
    Hey its your money and I'm not trying to be critical, just wanna know do guys spend this much in one night? How often do they repeat this?

Last time in 2020 stayed at St Giles which was ok but not great esp bfast, any hotel recommendations?
    4FoW2
    Just my thoughts on this ..
    Bar fine is usually around 3k per girl and then the girl will charge another 3-5k depending on short or long time. So x2 for 2 girls.
    I usually bar fine and then get the number of the girl and ask her to bring her friends next day .. So that will be without the bar fine and you end up paying a lot less..
    The girls only get 20- 30% of the bar fine price. So just negotiate that in your pricing and she will be happy to give you premium service.

I am staying at holiday inn makati . Itís around 150 per night with breakfast . 10 mins drive to Burgos or a 15-t20 mins walk . Itís next to all the malls Greenbelt etc so I prefer this area vs living right in Burgos .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12