Date visited: 18/05/2022
    Establishment: No 5 Marrickville
    Name: Mimi
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Height: ~155cm
    Breasts: C-D, enhanced
    Pussy: Shaved with a few days' regrowth
    Tattoos: 1 across the stomach, under the belly button
    Services provided: LFK, shower together, catbath, massage, BBBJ, ball licking, CIM, DATY, 69, sex in various positions
    Price: $270/hr

Would I recommend? Yes but I reckon she'll be divisive for punters.

Face: 7/10. Matches the photos. Nice lips and straight teeth. Cute nose.
    Body: 7/10. Some belly fat and bum is a bit droopy. Everything else matches the photos. Boobs look good, very soft and jiggly. Has minor stretch marks that I almost didn't notice.
    Skill: 8/10. Highly rate her sex and catbath (which I don't usually care for). BBBJ and ball licking were ok, too soft for my liking.
    Attitude: 9/10. Mimi is confident with a 'devil may care' attitude. She's kinda silly with a crude sense of humour, which she really integrates into her service.

Pros:
    • Body looks killer in clothes. Her tits were basically falling out of her bikini
    • Made me cum twice in 20 mins
    • Awesome tight pussy for sex
    • Super responsive to DATY
    • Pounds a mean dick
    • Above average catbath: licks your legs, sides and even armpits. Moreover it feels good
    • Funny, silly girl

Cons:
    • Sounds like a cat coughing up a hairball after CIM
    • Uses lots of tissues, and throws them on the bed/floor (not so much for spit, but for dick and pussy)
    • Kinda harsh nasally voice, sounds older than she looks

Conclusion: Mimi was a great punt, one of the best I've had at N5M. She's assertive and makes you feel like you're part of a game she's playing, which is gonna be for some punters but not others. Also verly early in the session, Mimi said I'm her type (showed me some proof too haha) so YMMV depending on how you vibe with her.

Great AR bro, I thought you have enough chinese food at the moment lol.

Now you need to replenish and eat beef noodle soup for weekend punts. lol

Yeah PKING, I did but I came out of Chinese retirement for bro Aussieguyinsf.

Need to send my cock to meditate under a waterfall between now and the weekend. Mimi told me to come back tonight or tomorrow for more and I gave her this incredulous look like wtf, this girl's trying to kill my dick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Divisive sounds about right.

I visited her a couple days ago. Walked into the room and asked if CIM was ok, she's said she doesn't do that. Well damn, my favourite part of a punt out the window and I'm still fully clothed.

Asian cowgirl with her was great. Has good rhythm and punts hard. Unfortunately she's seemed in a rush asking every 5minutes "you cum?". As good as the asian cowgirl is when she says "you fuck me" after only a couple minutes I kinda question why u picked her...oh wait the pictures and her tits are what sold me.

WIR? Probably not, she may be somone else's cup of coffee but not for me.

I'll stick to professionals like TNaomi/TRose who has never failed to disappoint. EVER.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk