Date visited: 18/05/2022
Establishment: No 5 Marrickville
Name: Mimi
Ethnicity: Chinese
Height: ~155cm
Breasts: C-D, enhanced
Pussy: Shaved with a few days' regrowth
Tattoos: 1 across the stomach, under the belly button
Services provided: LFK, shower together, catbath, massage, BBBJ, ball licking, CIM, DATY, 69, sex in various positions
Price: $270/hr

Would I recommend? Yes but I reckon she'll be divisive for punters.

Face: 7/10. Matches the photos. Nice lips and straight teeth. Cute nose.
Body: 7/10. Some belly fat and bum is a bit droopy. Everything else matches the photos. Boobs look good, very soft and jiggly. Has minor stretch marks that I almost didn't notice.
Skill: 8/10. Highly rate her sex and catbath (which I don't usually care for). BBBJ and ball licking were ok, too soft for my liking.
Attitude: 9/10. Mimi is confident with a 'devil may care' attitude. She's kinda silly with a crude sense of humour, which she really integrates into her service.

Pros:
  • Body looks killer in clothes. Her tits were basically falling out of her bikini
  • Made me cum twice in 20 mins
  • Awesome tight pussy for sex
  • Super responsive to DATY
  • Pounds a mean dick
  • Above average catbath: licks your legs, sides and even armpits. Moreover it feels good
  • Funny, silly girl

Cons:
  • Sounds like a cat coughing up a hairball after CIM
  • Uses lots of tissues, and throws them on the bed/floor (not so much for spit, but for dick and pussy)
  • Kinda harsh nasally voice, sounds older than she looks

Conclusion: Mimi was a great punt, one of the best I've had at N5M. She's assertive and makes you feel like you're part of a game she's playing, which is gonna be for some punters but not others. Also verly early in the session, Mimi said I'm her type (showed me some proof too haha) so YMMV depending on how you vibe with her.