There were some stunners in the lineup today but I liked the vibe and smile of new Japanese Kyo. She’s a 25 year old slightly pudgy girl so if you like small and slim pass. $260 an hour is on the lower end of the scale for a Japanese provider but I think 42g have got it right.

Get into room and I could tell it was up to me to guide. Went straight to cuddling and dfk with clothes on. Very nice. Then into shower where she joins me and more dfk ensues. Not sure how it got there but next thing I know her finger is up my arse. Oh yeah. More dfk while she fingers me.

Still in shower and I know we’re burning time but this is hot. I suck on her tits while she moans. Then she rubs soap on her belly and let’s me slide my cock all over her. I flip her around and do the same with my cock on her arse and back. More dfk. Ok enough.

Onto bed and dfk resumes. Now suck my balls baby. She understands. She sucks while her finger explores my arse again. Yes baby. Good girl.

Ok let’s fuck. No lube. I go missionary and she lets out a large scream - too big. I thrust and cum quicker than a teenage boy.

Quick shower and I check time. 18mins to go. More dfk and ball licking then light rimming but I figure I’m drained and not going to make a second round. I talk to her in shitty Japanese. It’s her third day. I play with her arse and gently explore her milky skin till alarm goes. Get dressed and more kissing on the way out.