Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Japanese Kyo - dfk while fingering my arse

  1. #1
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-11-2020
    Posts
    962

    Japanese Kyo - dfk while fingering my arse

    There were some stunners in the lineup today but I liked the vibe and smile of new Japanese Kyo. She’s a 25 year old slightly pudgy girl so if you like small and slim pass. $260 an hour is on the lower end of the scale for a Japanese provider but I think 42g have got it right.

    Get into room and I could tell it was up to me to guide. Went straight to cuddling and dfk with clothes on. Very nice. Then into shower where she joins me and more dfk ensues. Not sure how it got there but next thing I know her finger is up my arse. Oh yeah. More dfk while she fingers me.

    Still in shower and I know we’re burning time but this is hot. I suck on her tits while she moans. Then she rubs soap on her belly and let’s me slide my cock all over her. I flip her around and do the same with my cock on her arse and back. More dfk. Ok enough.

    Onto bed and dfk resumes. Now suck my balls baby. She understands. She sucks while her finger explores my arse again. Yes baby. Good girl.

    Ok let’s fuck. No lube. I go missionary and she lets out a large scream - too big. I thrust and cum quicker than a teenage boy.

    Quick shower and I check time. 18mins to go. More dfk and ball licking then light rimming but I figure I’m drained and not going to make a second round. I talk to her in shitty Japanese. It’s her third day. I play with her arse and gently explore her milky skin till alarm goes. Get dressed and more kissing on the way out.

  2. #2
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-05-2019
    Posts
    39
    How you think about her boobs? Is really nature E cup boobs?

  3. #3
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-11-2020
    Posts
    962
    Yeah they are most definitely natural and she is ok with you playing with them and sucking her tits.

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-05-2019
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Yeah they are most definitely natural and she is ok with you playing with them and sucking her tits.
    Great. 260 is really a good price at this stage.Thank you

  5. #5
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-04-2019
    Posts
    508
    Awesome review bro
    Good intel of her service

    Many Japanese in Sydney that’s great with good service
    Price is good too

  6. #6
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-11-2020
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Awesome review bro
    Good intel of her service

    Many Japanese in Sydney thatís great with good service
    Price is good too
    Sheís worth a go - just be aware sheís not slim.

  7. #7
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    2,171
    Just saw Kyo and instead of writing my own AR, I'd just echo Aussieguyinsf's experience.

    Great service and as much DFK as you want but as Aussieguyinsf said. She's definitely a size 10 so if you don't like pudgy girls then don't see her.

    Only weird thing is the bloke charged me 270 instead of 260.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    10-07-2018
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,045
    Chances are this young lady is from OSAKA
    Osaka girls like to eat drink and fuck
    They have a great sense of humour and donít mind a little ass play
    They arenít necessarily the cutest but they are definitely the most fun

  9. #9
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Chances are this young lady is from OSAKA
    Osaka girls like to eat drink and fuck
    They have a great sense of humour and donít mind a little ass play
    They arenít necessarily the cutest but they are definitely the most fun
    I asked her where she's from and you my friend are absolutely correct. She's from Osaka.

  10. #10
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-11-2020
    Posts
    962
    Nice one Meng. Now I just need you to blow another one on EE as you can go where us non Asian bros can’t.

  11. #11
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Nice one Meng. Now I just need you to blow another one on EE as you can go where us non Asian bros can’t.
    Lol maybe. There's so many girls and so little time and most importantly money lol. Saw that angel is back at 42G which I'm fist pumping about.

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    18-07-2022
    Posts
    56
    great review, looks like you got thorough service

  13. #13
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-11-2020
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol maybe. There's so many girls and so little time and most importantly money lol. Saw that angel is back at 42G which I'm fist pumping about.
    Oh Angel http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nd-pse-service

  14. #14
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Mate angel was one of the few girls I would regularly book if she's available. I don't see many girls more than once but she was one of them.

    Fuck. Talking about it is making me want to see her. She's sure working super short hours though.

    Is she doing shifts somewhere else?

  15. #15
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-10-2022
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Awesome review bro
    Good intel of her service

    Many Japanese in Sydney that’s great with good service
    Price is good too
    I need to try a Japanese girl, please give me any of your best recommendations. your top 5 perhaps. appreciate it

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-10-2022
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    There were some stunners in the lineup today but I liked the vibe and smile of new Japanese Kyo. Sheís a 25 year old slightly pudgy girl so if you like small and slim pass. $260 an hour is on the lower end of the scale for a Japanese provider but I think 42g have got it right.

    Get into room and I could tell it was up to me to guide. Went straight to cuddling and dfk with clothes on. Very nice. Then into shower where she joins me and more dfk ensues. Not sure how it got there but next thing I know her finger is up my arse. Oh yeah. More dfk while she fingers me.

    Still in shower and I know weíre burning time but this is hot. I suck on her tits while she moans. Then she rubs soap on her belly and letís me slide my cock all over her. I flip her around and do the same with my cock on her arse and back. More dfk. Ok enough.

    Onto bed and dfk resumes. Now suck my balls baby. She understands. She sucks while her finger explores my arse again. Yes baby. Good girl.

    Ok letís fuck. No lube. I go missionary and she lets out a large scream - too big. I thrust and cum quicker than a teenage boy.

    Quick shower and I check time. 18mins to go. More dfk and ball licking then light rimming but I figure Iím drained and not going to make a second round. I talk to her in shitty Japanese. Itís her third day. I play with her arse and gently explore her milky skin till alarm goes. Get dressed and more kissing on the way out.

    great review I don't think shes there anymore, I checked roster and the closest is a girl named Kayo

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-04-2022
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    I need to try a Japanese girl, please give me any of your best recommendations. your top 5 perhaps. appreciate it
    Depends on your type but I'll give a list of the J girls I like:

    Anna - If you've got the budget I'd say she's a safe pick. If you like your girls slim and petite (A-B cup tits) then she's great and to me she has the best body and face at 42 when compared to all the J girls, but she she hits my type to a tee. Good service, lots of fun, and really get's into it. If you haven't seen a J girl I'd say she's the safest pick for your first. She's mega popular so booking in advanced is recommended.

    Lynka - Complete opposite in terms of body type. Busty girl (D/DD cup tits) with nice curves. Not as toned as I would like but her service is great and is probably my favourite (tied with Anna). A little less JAV than Anna and a bit more girl next door/GFE. Also great attitude towards the whole thing like Anna.

    These 2 stand head shoulders above the other J girls that I've seen and are usually in rotation during the week. The next 2 are J girls I've seen in rotation recently that I enjoyed and had a good time with.

    Honoka - Really young and inexperienced, but in a good way. She's pretty open to direction and she seemed to enjoy and get into the session. If you want a girl that's more forward I would not recommend her but I did have a good time. In terms of body type her photo is accurate. I wouldn't say her services were outstanding but they were enjoyable to me.

    Ran - no reviews on her yet and I saw her on her first day of work so I don't know if she's changed since starting. She was pretty fun to be with and she knows she's there to give you a good time so bonus points for the good attitude. Her photos are fairly accurate to her body type and she used to work as a dancer back in Japan. Her BBBJ was great and sex was decent.

    And lastly the girl that I haven't seen but have seen good reviews on is Kiko. There's a thread or 2 on her so have a read if you're interested. She's also currently in rotation but I don't know what days.

    Hope you have a good time with one of the J girls!

  18. #18
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Chances are this young lady is from OSAKA
    Osaka girls like to eat drink and fuck
    They have a great sense of humour and donít mind a little ass play
    They arenít necessarily the cutest but they are definitely the most fun
    100%, Osaka girls are the best. I always make it a point to find out which part of Japan they are from. Tokyo girls are very stand offish, Ran 42g lives there but she must have not grown up there as she is fun to hang with. Kasumi (42g), long gone now was from Okinawa...took a while to win her over but we had an awesome time during lockdown. Reyna (n5m) is from around Yokohama, cute and sexy and best gfe feels. One more girl comes to mind from Nagoya, same feels as Reyna but more cute than sexy...can't remember the name though.

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-10-2022
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Depends on your type but I'll give a list of the J girls I like:

    Anna - If you've got the budget I'd say she's a safe pick. If you like your girls slim and petite (A-B cup tits) then she's great and to me she has the best body and face at 42 when compared to all the J girls, but she she hits my type to a tee. Good service, lots of fun, and really get's into it. If you haven't seen a J girl I'd say she's the safest pick for your first. She's mega popular so booking in advanced is recommended.

    Lynka - Complete opposite in terms of body type. Busty girl (D/DD cup tits) with nice curves. Not as toned as I would like but her service is great and is probably my favourite (tied with Anna). A little less JAV than Anna and a bit more girl next door/GFE. Also great attitude towards the whole thing like Anna.

    These 2 stand head shoulders above the other J girls that I've seen and are usually in rotation during the week. The next 2 are J girls I've seen in rotation recently that I enjoyed and had a good time with.

    Honoka - Really young and inexperienced, but in a good way. She's pretty open to direction and she seemed to enjoy and get into the session. If you want a girl that's more forward I would not recommend her but I did have a good time. In terms of body type her photo is accurate. I wouldn't say her services were outstanding but they were enjoyable to me.

    Ran - no reviews on her yet and I saw her on her first day of work so I don't know if she's changed since starting. She was pretty fun to be with and she knows she's there to give you a good time so bonus points for the good attitude. Her photos are fairly accurate to her body type and she used to work as a dancer back in Japan. Her BBBJ was great and sex was decent.

    And lastly the girl that I haven't seen but have seen good reviews on is Kiko. There's a thread or 2 on her so have a read if you're interested. She's also currently in rotation but I don't know what days.

    Hope you have a good time with one of the J girls!
    Man you're an absolute legend, Lifes too short not to try these , so appreciate your review. Cheers brother , I am assuming these girls are at 42G ?
    Last edited by Smoothknob; 20-01-2023 at 08:42 PM. Reason: missing question

  20. #20
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    22-05-2017
    Posts
    515
    Anyone know where kyo went?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •