Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ML That'll crack your spine?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got a great one on the Central Coast but legitimate thai massage shop with no extra. Actually feel better after her crack than from Chiro.... Totally trust this ML as I have been having regular massage off her for 8 years now! I just jump on the bed and she picks out every sore spot on my body without me even mentioning it.Hope she never quits massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Mika at 200 Stanmore. She's had Thai massage training so the massage is good and she can crack your back. She can do firm if you ask.

Kimi at 227 Broadway does back cracking, she is pretty popular though, have to book ahead.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Tried Bella at Lalabells South Granville, I almost give up part 2 just by enjoying her legit massage 😝

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...Italian-Lesson
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    chiros are not safe. far from it in fact. go to physio.
    Correct. Chiro is not really a legit profession. Ever wondered why chiros are not part of the hospital/ healthcare rehab system?

Physio and back stretching exercises are the way to go. Lots of free lessons on YouTube

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Listen to Fred, see a physio, chiro is gypsy mumbo jumbo. Just type in chiropractor wiki and decide for yourself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ice at Summerville. One of the best out there i was sored for few days feel light as a feather. Part 2 is full of tricks too.
    Have to agree with this. Ice is a lot of fun and was a unique session with prostate massage. Would recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Kimi at 227 Broadway does back cracking, she is pretty popular though, have to book ahead.
    can confirm. I must have got lucky with my booking.

I don't see many reviews for her so wondering if people are keeping her to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by xolent View Post
    Anyone recommend a ML that does decent spine cracking? At times I'd almost rather a good spine cracking rather than a part 2 but both would be even better haha
    Spine cracking by a chiropractor is called adjusting, it’s done in two stages , firstly you lay on your side on a low bench or table the Chiropractor placed you in the right position with your legs and hips and pressed down on your hips, one side first then you turn around and do the other side.

Then you get to a machine, standing vertically with your whole body tight against all the paddings on the machine . Then the machine will be adjusted to a horizontal position like on a massage table . The chiropractor asked you to take some deep breathe while he placed his hands on your lower back, with one big breathing out he will press down to adjust your lower spine, once or twice and he can hear clearly your back’s cracking noise and you feel like a new person, you whole body feels lighter. Then you sit on a chair and he’ll give you a few minutes of neck and shoulder massage to complete the session.

I have done this a few times a year for a very long time.

And in between I would either go to see Candy (with back walking and light stretches) at VIP Pyrmont and 518 Kent St or Yuki at Bondi for the proper one hour massage which will ease the tightness and sore back.

It ain’t cheap but if your body needs it, it’s gonna be fixed.

Good luck

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Spine cracking by a chiropractor is called adjusting, it’s done in two stages , firstly you lay on your side on a low bench or table the Chiropractor placed you in the right position with your legs and hips and pressed down on your hips, one side first then you turn around and do the other side.

Then you get to a machine, standing vertically with your whole body tight against all the paddings on the machine . Then the machine will be adjusted to a horizontal position like on a massage table . The chiropractor asked you to take some deep breathe while he placed his hands on your lower back, with one big breathing out he will press down to adjust your lower spine, once or twice and he can hear clearly your back’s cracking noise and you feel like a new person, you whole body feels lighter. Then you sit on a chair and he’ll give you a few minutes of neck and shoulder massage to complete the session.

I have done this a few times a year for a very long time.

And in between I would either go to see Candy (with back walking and light stretches) at VIP Pyrmont and 518 Kent St or Yuki at Bondi for the proper one hour massage which will ease the tightness and sore back.

It ain’t cheap but if your body needs it, it’s gonna be fixed.

Good luck

Cheers
    Yuki at Bondi, which shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Yuki at Bondi, which shop?
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

Just had one of the deepest back cracks of my life at Smithfield Sakura. Book with Thai girl Ashley.

AR in private

Banned
    The Thai MLs at ANT Massage in Milsons Point will all walk on your back and crack your spine. They know what they’re doing.

Place is fully legit though, and you gotta keep your jocks on. Don’t even think about extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doctors in UK and OZ say Chiro is Mumbo Jumbo, but in the USA it is a requirement in many med schools for Doctors to learn the basics. Guess you have to find someone you can trust. Linda at Raintree in Eastwood does a good Hard Massage and they are kitted out with overhead bars for back walking. They have several ML's with clinical standard massage skills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a Thai girl at the Chinese massage place in Randwick - she would walk on your back! Great massage and reasonable Part 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12