Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : Lalabells at South Granville

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 22

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :18 Ferndell St, South Granville NSW 2142
    WeChat: Lalabells18
    ☎️ : 0452178168

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm

Rates : $100/60min

Services Provided This Session : Massage, nhj, cat bath, 69 view, cbj, shower together and Italian

Size/shape : 155cm, size 5, C cup natural feel, nice curvy figure, petite body, milky white skin and meaty bum.

Nationality or Ethnicity : half Chinese half Thai, good English

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Good learning passion 😂

MY EXPERIENCE
    Read few reviews of this new management by previous ML Jennifer. I visited today, 2 carports, 2 undercover parking and free parking on the street. Door bell pressed and greeted happily by Jennifer, she remembered me as visited her before. Jennifer took me for a tour, as no one available after 15 minutes WTF quite busy as I saw 2 cars in the parking. Establishment has 2 waiting rooms with sofa, 7 rooms with massage table, wall mirror, sofa and ensuite bathroom, new decorations with luxury environment. Paid $100, an hour massage with nhj, the lowest even paid in a luxury shop 😂

FIRST IMPRESSION
    In the middle of removing my clothes, Bella walked in, small petite body, white milky skin Thai lady, I know her as visited before at Strathfield. Asked her to shower me, she rejected and mentioned to take towel 😂. While enjoying my shower, Bella came back and handed me towel, she kept watching me and started giggling then said, “I remember you, you teach me service “, I replied,”now you remember “. (Yes, I visited her last year when she was a newbie, didn’t know how to fore play during part 2) OK, come to test you today 😂

MASSAGE EXPERIENCE
    We hugged before massage session, Bella started with dry massage to warm up, crawled on top of me, some tensions but felt relaxed after, she wasn’t heavy then massage with oil, left body & leg then right body & leg. Finally, my shoulders and neck. Bella’s massage was pretty good, released some of my knots. Good used with her elbows and legs. I couldn’t recall when was the last time massage by Thai lady, her massage absolutely great. Asked her what she offers, she replied B2B cbj, I agreed but requested shower together, she was a bit hesitation but willing to learn 😂

EXTRAS EXPERIENCE
    Clothes off, disposed her beautiful piece of arts, pretty young, nice curvy figure, petite body, milky white skin and meaty bum. Small ink on her shoulder, quite confident compare to our first session. Bella cat bathed me while her hand on my groin area tickling, Les 🍌 has been standing tall since then she moved her cat bathed to Les 🍌 cover with rubber, sucking good suck while her hands busy with one on my chest and the other on my balls. Bella slowly moved her bum towards me, firm and meaty love grabbing her bum 😂. The heat is turning high as well as her cbj then she crawled on top sitting on my chest with those 69 highlights view…… erupted me quick.

SHOWER TOGETHER
    Wiped me clean before I walked to bathroom, surprisingly she joined me shower 🫣. Let her serve me, shower me from chest, back and she shower herself while I asked to body slide front grabbed her bum and back grabbed her C cup with Italian. I shared few services with her and she was happy with her learning especially Italian 😂

OVERALL
    Bella is a fast learner, like to learn new things to accommodate her companion. Hopefully she enjoyed our lesson of italian, one of my favourite 😝. Love the way Bella’s routine of hj and CBJ, that move was classic.

On my way out, Jennifer chatted for awhile and a goodbye hug, good feel.
    Left as another happy man 😃 YMMV
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome beautiful report brother Leslie 75
    Bella sounds good to me
    May I know the shop’s roster? When Bella will be in?