Thread: Cindy is a dream

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy is a dream

Managed to find some time in my day to visit 200 Stanmore yesterday, fortunately for me being Wednesday I knew that Cindy was working. This is relevant as a week prior around the same time of day I got some time and saw Cindy for the first time and she blew my mind enough to want more. A quick text message to Ada, arrival time confirmed that Cindy was free for an hour with me, oh joy.

Upon arriving, I'm always greeted with a smile and ushered to a room with Cindy not to far behind. She's petite with a gorgeous figure and awsome smile. Small chat and off to work with a light touch top to toe just to stimulate the senses in readiness for the massage with oil. Great focus and symmetry in the massaging with a teasing touch on occasions just to remind what will be coming. Back in a minute with hot towels to clean up the oil, and this is when magic happens. Cindy has nails that drive me crazy, the light touch and circulation of movement around my body and through the second hole is almost too much to bare. Then time to turn over...

Part two is pleasure start to finish, the concentration, touch and Cindy's body are all amazing. Cindy lifts herself up onto the bed and straddles over the top of me with her perfect peach sitting on my chest. Working my guy slowly so as not to rush my inevitable ending. Lifting up her peach so there is a view that is glorious, her skin is so soft it almost feels unreal and is unreal. Knowing this is exciting more and more, she works a bit harder and harder until I'm done and gasping for breath.

With meticulous and very kind hearted cleaning up, we talk for a while whilst getting dressed. Cindy is a truly pleasant person and a joy to be in company with and would urge anyone to feel spirited by visiting 200 Stanmore and Cindy. All the girls I have met are incredible, this place is amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good I will try her next game

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy

Cindy is a gem I am glad she is back.

Has she got fake tits?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Has she got fake tits?
    Sorry I didn't look at her tits.

I was busy having a nice conversation with her for 60 minutes.

I walked out fully enlightened. It was an educational experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Sorry I didn't look at her tits.

I was busy having a nice conversation with her for 60 minutes.

I walked out fully enlightened. It was an educational experience.
    Talk for 60mins and no action? Well that was a waste of $$$.
    How can you not even look at her tits, were you too busy looking at yours?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow View Post
    Has she got fake tits?
    yes she does. confirmed by other posters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lovely girl, amazing massage, beautiful body, awesome part 2. Wonderful experience. Have seen her a few times now and the service is consistent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if Cindy is working today?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ✅✅ Monday Roster ✅✅

Name: EMILY
    Size:6
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 Star �� service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

��Bella ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Name: ANNA (Thai )
    Size:8
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 46 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Petite tiny frame that holds immense power.
    slim, smooth silky professional massage experience hot very good service must try

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 open Mind service top 1 popular

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Candy (Super Pretty Uni Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm