Thread: Cute J Marin

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cute J Marin

Saw Marin recently and think it's a good idea to post a review for the bros. By the way I noticed the name Marin seems to have repeated itself in the store's roster, so the WL I'm referring to is the WL in recent pics wearing the white ensemble.

Let's start with the positives:

Face: 4/5 super cute, photos are very accurate.
    Body: 5/5 exactly my type, slim and athletic, maybe about 160 cm or so tall, great toned stomach (with the belly piercing) and has a really nice firm butt but not too stick thin skinny. Small boobs, but great nipples and suits her body shape and definitely youthful - I can believe she's 21.
    Attitude: Friendly, kind and approachable, but seems very inexperienced. Little english but knows enough words to convey meaning, and it was pretty easy to communicate. She definitely tries her best, but for those of you looking for the full experience, you can't help but notice that she's either inexperienced and lacking confidence or not quite into it - may be just a job for her to make money which is completely fine.

She'll be here for a month and will work 7 days per week so get in while you can!

This is definitely one for you smooth and experienced punters who can really take the lead and somehow get her fully comfortable or out of her shell. Who knows, maybe I'm not her type, and if you hit it off it could be fireworks.

In terms of my experience with her, I tried to spend a good amount of time with small talk which got some laughs and giggles out of her, then just cuddling to start, but when getting into it and trying to work her body and go DATY you can notice she positions herself in certain angles to make it hard to really get access.

I did try to back off and let her take the lead which resulted in some good things. She gave a decent BBBJ with good suction, no teeth, lots of saliva and plays with the shaft with her hands while going for the balls. Could've let her go longer, but thought that it would be best to make use of the time and see if I could warm her up in other ways instead.

Dom on, lube up, and shallow thrusting with her on top in CG, feels a bit like she's uncomfortable, but took it slow to see if it got better. She definitely put the effort in, but I really couldn't shake the feeling that she didn't want to be there.

Hey, maybe it's me, or just the nature of the job or YMMV, so we switched to missionary and tried again with slow shallow thrusting, which definitely got her wetter. This seemed to work better and she did some little gestures such as put her hands on my back or held my hips which gave more of the feeling that was getting into it. No crazy FOAM, just normal little moans which were nice, and those little cues were enough to get me over the line. At that point I just wanted to finish off because I still couldn't shake off that feeling of discomfort, so would rather just end it quickly if so.

Again, I could totally be misreading it, and maybe that's just her, but she did seem to liven up again afterwards, and we laid there and had a chat about the world cup and different types of foods until her alarm went off and we cleaned up to go.

Anyway going back to where I started, she's really cute as hell, I wish the session went better, and I would recommend her to any experienced and ambitious punters hoping to try for a potentially good experience with a really young and cute girl. YMMV and maybe you'll hit it off and do better than me. Would be keen to hear other experiences.

Let me put it this way, because of how cute she is, I've seriously considered going back to see if the return/regular experience would open her up, cause she's definitely a good looker, but then again plenty of fish in the sea, especially with the influx of all the japanese WLs.

Can't fault the shop at all, the bro on duty was friendly and helpful with the booking. Facilities super clean feeling like a recent renovation and I would go back to check out the other girls too.

Good luck and happy punting boys!

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Marin is working today. Please come to enjoy the good service! Book now to have Fun!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Marin is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Marin is working today. Please come to enjoy the good service! Book now to have Fun!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Marin is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com