Thread: Ada - 10/10 service with some unique kinks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Ada - 10/10 service with some unique kinks

Picked Ada from the lineup because she gave a friendly vibe. 27 year old from Beijing- boss told me she also works at No 5 perhaps by another name. Big natural tits and cuddly body. Doesn’t speak a lick of English.

Into the room and she showers with me. Lots of flirting and she starts giving me a bodyslide. Ooh yeah. This is going to be good.

On to bed. She straddles me while I feel her body. I like it. She’s not fat but it’s full and cuddly. Ada then offers me her tits in my mouth. I suck them like a baby. Then it’s a catbath but not just the typical one. Tongue in my ear - sensational. Then licking of virtually every part of my body from armpits to legs. Fucking hot.

She goes into her back of tricks and gets out some type of lube or cream. Ada rubs this on her tits then comes back down to give me Spanish. Fuck quick break then she’s rubbing this liquid all over her body and mine too. Bodyslide time. It feels so bb I pause to make sure my cock is not inside her. She senses my worry and gets out her translator. “Don’t worry it won’t go in.”

Into the bag again and she starts drinking something out of a cup. Next thing she’s got her mouth around my cock with some hot liquid. Fucking sensational! More of the same for a while. I groan and scream.

Into the bag again when I think she’s grabbing a condom. No she’s grabbing something to slip on her finger. Unexpectedly next thing I’ve got a vag in my face and we’re in deep 69. Wait what’s that? She’s sticking her finger in my ass while she sucks my cock and I eat her vag. Fuck I want to fuck her but this is so enjoyable let’s just roll with it. I moan loudly to signal I’m cumming and let a big load off in her mouth.

Quick shower then massage. But not a piano playing pass the time massage - a mofo hit the money shot of the shit that makes my back ache. I could ask for a round two but I’m exhausted and quite enjoying this. Buzzer goes off. I turn her around and have a last suck of the tits and more dfk.

Ada is upbeat, fun and her routine is one of a kind. Must repeat to see what more she can do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been with her twice. The oil body slide certainly is next level stuff. I've never had a session so wet and sloppy. I got the 69, but not the finger. Which is fine, not really my thing.

She's definitely worth you going back for her for some wild/hard fucking action. She really gets into it if you go hard and deep. While I was already going hard and fast in doggy, she reaches around and holds out her hand, which I grabbed. She then gripped my hand hard and tensed up, pulling me towards her. I had no choice but to brace myself and pull back, all while still fucking her. We could see each other in the mirror right in front of us, she sounded and looked like she was possessed by the devil, and I had no choice but to fuck it out of her! It was insane! I've never gotten such a upper body workout from fucking.

Once I popped, we both literally collapsed from exhaustion and cuddled for the rest of the session. I don't think either of us had any energy left for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    I've been with her twice. The oil body slide certainly is next level stuff. I've never had a session so wet and sloppy. I got the 69, but not the finger. Which is fine, not really my thing.

She's definitely worth you going back for her for some wild/hard fucking action. She really gets into it if you go hard and deep. While I was already going hard and fast in doggy, she reaches around and holds out her hand, which I grabbed. She then gripped my hand hard and tensed up, pulling me towards her. I had no choice but to brace myself and pull back, all while still fucking her. We could see each other in the mirror right in front of us, she sounded and looked like she was possessed by the devil, and I had no choice but to fuck it out of her! It was insane! I've never gotten such a upper body workout from fucking.

Once I popped, we both literally collapsed from exhaustion and cuddled for the rest of the session. I don't think either of us had any energy left for anything else.
    Ok definitely going back for this. Thank you for validating that I wasn’t dreaming about my experience with Ada.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ok definitely going back for this. Thank you for validating that I wasn’t dreaming about my experience with Ada.
    She really is like a dream. I also had my concerns about slipping in BB during the body slide. At one point she placed my cock between her thighs and squeezed, and I could feel her pussy as she slid up and down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great fun.. so where is this?
    You picked ada from a line up where?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Sounds great fun.. so where is this?
    You picked ada from a line up where?
    Shop info is posted on the review. 42 Gladesville https://thenightshade.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No real photo on the site. Is the reference photo accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by b1gboymcevoy69 View Post
    No real photo on the site. Is the reference photo accurate?
    No and I’m not going to tell you she’s a stunner but she’s under 30, big suckable natural tits, relatively tall and feels really good to hug and slide with. If you’re nervous go on a slow day and take a look first.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR bro. How cuddly is she? Is she J Kyo level cuddly or less?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR bro. How cuddly is she? Is she J Kyo level cuddly or less?
    I never saw her so can’t say. Mate, I know your taste and reckon you’d have a good time. Go an hour for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what name she goes by at No.5?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the famed ada?

Quote Originally Posted by Swell View Post
    Is this the famed ada?
    What do you mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This came up from a brisbane page, now I'm sad

Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    This came up from a brisbane page, now I'm sad
    Sorry bro - Ada is a gem