Thread: Kety is amazing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

Kety is amazing!

Review: (Thai) Kety

Premises: 200 Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    I found out about this shop from reading other reviews on this forum, and it has become my favourite place to go when I need a massage to relieve a stiff back or sore neck. I have been to other shops as well, some of them are great also.
    However, what keeps bringing me back to 200 Stanmore, even though it is a little bit further to travel, is...
    - the tables are very comfortable and padded
    - three of the rooms have a table with 2 holes
    - Ada, the manager, has wonderful taste in Chillax music, she has a sweet smile and warm welcome, and she has a very well managed business.
    - the ladies are all great at massage, and all are beautiful, and sweet, and sexy. I have never, ever been disappointed with my visits here.

Date: Wednesday 14 December 22
    Masseuse: Kety
    Cost: $120 for 60 minutes, plus extras.

This is my second session with Kety, as I have seen her a month ago.

I was very early and Kety was running late, so I was invited into a room to wait. Having undressed and awaiting there, Ada entered and invited me to lie down on a massage table, whereupon she began to manipulate my legs, stretching out my thigh muscles, with intermittent naughty touching through the second hole in the table. While this was going on we talked and joked about holiday plans and stuff. This lasted about 5 minutes.

Then, Kety was ready to serve me and she entered the room and took up where Ada left off.

The massage was excellent and very professional. She is small and light and she climbed on top of me at one stage and massaged my legs and back with her hands and knees while kneeling on my body. I felt like my pet cat was getting ready to sleep on my back. Lol. I was very happy with Kety's quality of massage and I told her as much. On the flip, Kety continued to massage my arms and hands and chest, and lightly brushed my legs, which made me stirred my arousal further, ready for action.

The red dress Kety was wearing really accentuated her lovely cleavage of large... I am guessing... were D cup breasts. Kety is dark skinned, dark hair and dark eyes. She is short and weighs hardly anything. I think she is lovely, and pretty, , and sexy, and exactly the type of woman I am attracted to.

As far as extras go, well YMMV, I am a gentleman so I won't reveal too much details, but I will say that I was a very VERY lucky boy, and I tipped lovely Kety appropriately. I walked out with a huge smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Would I return: Yes, definitely. Very memorable, and I am completely smitten. I would highly recommend Kety and look forward to seeing her again soon. Love her.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️Wednesday Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Honey ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Summer ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

❤️ Kety (Thai Uni Girl) hi
    Thailand, C cups 166cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 popular

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Care (Busty Lovely Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kety is a solid massager and everything in on offer with her. Really nice body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    such a shame she seems to be gone now.... any intel if shes coming back ? I miss that gorgeous woman