Thread: ABBY/ABBIE - skinny petite Taiwan

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ABBY/ABBIE - skinny petite Taiwan

Hmm… no ARs on this one at all, how strange. Even with her working at quite a few shops. Main possible reason I can see is that her body type is unique from other MLs. Less curvy and more model-like skinny.

SCOPING
    Probably just over 160 and around or under 40kg. Size4 easy with skinny legs and arse. Bony shoulders and head looks a bit big on her. She also has larger natural boobs for her build. Ccup with some natural sag on them (Maybe that’s the turn off for most?). I like them. Also not shaved down below.

She reminds me a lot of the famous Taiwan VIVIAN@dos. Probably a tad taller, with a more pretty face rather than cute. Personality is less bubbly and playful, more GFE and a ‘good girl’ is best way to describe her.

PART1
    Decent at medium strength. Being small and light she often needs to sit on your back and use her weight to get into the knots. Love the feel of her thighs against my back when she does this.

PART2
    It’s light on with B2B and I find her handjob a little too rigorous. She’s pretty easy going though and light, so you can pick her up and move her to more interesting positions. Best I had was her in reverse cowgirl, her hands around my cock, furiously trying to get me off and my hands around her waist imagining what it would be like to go balls deep into her snatch. But alas, this is another one I can’t break (well not yet anyways). She does seem very attracted to me, but I suspect she is genuinely quite a good girl and is not likely to go there.

It does look like she floats around some major massage joints and has been around for a couple of years(?). Again surprised no ARs on her as she seems a decent sort.

Happy Punting

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting Abbie
    Please come again

Abbie last day at Epping massage today before her holidays
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Hmm… no ARs on this one at all, how strange. Even with her working at quite a few shops. Main possible reason I can see is that her body type is unique from other MLs. Less curvy and more model-like skinny.

SCOPING
    Probably just over 160 and around or under 40kg. Size4 easy with skinny legs and arse. Bony shoulders and head looks a bit big on her. She also has larger natural boobs for her build. Ccup with some natural sag on them (Maybe that’s the turn off for most?). I like them. Also not shaved down below.

She reminds me a lot of the famous Taiwan VIVIAN@dos. Probably a tad taller, with a more pretty face rather than cute. Personality is less bubbly and playful, more GFE and a ‘good girl’ is best way to describe her.

PART1
    Decent at medium strength. Being small and light she often needs to sit on your back and use her weight to get into the knots. Love the feel of her thighs against my back when she does this.

PART2
    It’s light on with B2B and I find her handjob a little too rigorous. She’s pretty easy going though and light, so you can pick her up and move her to more interesting positions. Best I had was her in reverse cowgirl, her hands around my cock, furiously trying to get me off and my hands around her waist imagining what it would be like to go balls deep into her snatch. But alas, this is another one I can’t break (well not yet anyways). She does seem very attracted to me, but I suspect she is genuinely quite a good girl and is not likely to go there.

It does look like she floats around some major massage joints and has been around for a couple of years(?). Again surprised no ARs on her as she seems a decent sort.

Happy Punting
    is this the same abby that works at chatswood 161 ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    is this the same abby that works at chatswood 161 ?
    Quite likely, but I can’t verify.

I bumped into her once as IVY@vitalitycharm. She told me she is working everywhere now… and I’ve seen her pic on roster under various names at Summerville, Burwood, Parra, NS, Artarmon. Not too hard to work out it’s her. Not that many skinny size4 Taiwanese chicks on the RnT circuit atm.

Shop Owner

Lovely Abbie working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Lovely 💕 Abbie working today
    Please call for booking

☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823