Thread: Cindy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cindy

Cindy is a new girl in stanmore. So I thought to try her based on Adas recommendation. Cindy has a fit body with enchanced D cups. She has a lot of experience so it was a really relaxing massaged with back and wanted more. She did only massaged my back not my legs. She does have some second hole teasing. The part 2 is very good, she knows how to position her herself and with nice stroking.she would position herself to show her pussy and with moans when touch the pussy. Only outside of the pussy is allowed to touch and she gets wet easily. There are furthers extras available its YMMV.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Cindy is a new girl in stanmore. So I thought to try her based on Adas recommendation. Cindy has a fit body with enchanced D cups. She has a lot of experience so it was a really relaxing massaged with back and wanted more. She did only massaged my back not my legs. She does have some second hole teasing. The part 2 is very good, she knows how to position her herself and with nice stroking.she would position herself to show her pussy and with moans when touch the pussy. Only outside of the pussy is allowed to touch and she gets wet easily. There are furthers extras available its YMMV.
    Thank you for the nice review

Please come everyday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Cindy the same Cindy from 5 Marrickville?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Cindy baby working today at 108 new Canterbury Road petersham 2049
    Please booking now call
    0411984066 ☺️☺️
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    does she have abs ?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Saturday Roster ❤️❤️
    Yuka (Super Friendly Girl)
    Japanese, C cups 164cm, hour glass 25, Cheerful 9, English 8, Massage 8, Service 8

��Bella ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Sabina Pretty Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand. 25 year old good massage good English service 9

Coco (Slim Beauty Personality)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm