Banned

[B]Ella Midweek Quick fun Quick review!![/B]

Hotness 6/5
    Looks 5/5
    Body type: Skinny with big boobs
    English: Really good
    Professionalism: High
    Remedial massage: 3.5/5

On a random wednesday afternoon, I decided to go for a quick massage for 30 mins and asked Ada to book someone. She told me about Ella who looked gorogeus from the photographs.She told me to take all my clothes off, then left the room. She turned down the lights, lit a candle and sat down next to me on one of the beds. She asked me to lie on my back and began massaging my back. I won't go into too much detail about what happened during that massage, but let's just say it felt incredible!Then, she asked me to turn around and I was fully errecttttttt with precum droooling.... she then undressed quickly and fuck her body was amazing,.,. she had a sexy back tatoo which was hot in itself. unfortunately I was so excited that I finished very quickly

I would recommend you all to go and meet Ella... I think she works only wednesdays

Quote Originally Posted by 200 Stanmore Massage View Post
    Tuesday Roster

Ella (Thai Sexy Beauty)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 26, Cheerful GFE 8, English 8, Massage 8, Service 9

Emily (Popular Uni Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 167cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Sandy (Thailand Busty Model)
    Thailand, C cups 165cm, sexy , tanned silky skin, GFE 8 English 9Massage 8 Service 9

Janis New (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, B cups 169cm, milky white skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Shara (Thai Busty Beauty)
    Thailand, C cups 169cm, Curvy Body, age 25, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Janis looks ridiculously sexy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    I’m thinking of seeing her again I think… anyone else tried her after I tried?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ella

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    I’m thinking of seeing her again I think… anyone else tried her after I tried?
    Yes Sydney Blogger

Hands down one of the best, even without extras, Ella’s session is always something I come back to regularly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneyblogger View Post
    Hotness 6/5
    Looks 5/5
    Body type: Skinny with big boobs
    English: Really good
    Professionalism: High
    Remedial massage: 3.5/5

On a random wednesday afternoon, I decided to go for a quick massage for 30 mins and asked Ada to book someone. She told me about Ella who looked gorogeus from the photographs.She told me to take all my clothes off, then left the room. She turned down the lights, lit a candle and sat down next to me on one of the beds. She asked me to lie on my back and began massaging my back. I won't go into too much detail about what happened during that massage, but let's just say it felt incredible!Then, she asked me to turn around and I was fully errecttttttt with precum droooling.... she then undressed quickly and fuck her body was amazing,.,. she had a sexy back tatoo which was hot in itself. unfortunately I was so excited that I finished very quickly

I would recommend you all to go and meet Ella... I think she works only wednesdays
    One of the prettiest MLs I’ve met in Sydney. Perfect face, awesome body.