Thread: Alice - gfe, prostrate, Spanish- a fun punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Alice - gfe, prostrate, Spanish - a fun punt

Haven’t been to Tiffany’s Randwick shop for ages. Noticed a new girl Alice and decided to give her a burl.

Tiffany greets me enthusiastically like a long lost friend and leads me to the room. In walks Alice - 30s cute, all smiles. Not disappointed.

I lay down and ask her to give me a hard shoulder massage. She doesn’t fuck around. She pushed the shit out of my shoulders which is exactly what I want.

After about 15 mins she asks if I want more massage. No just some light touching. She’s teasing me getting close to my arse and shaft. Then she strips off her gear and gets all over me.

Her tits are on my arse then she comes up closer. I grab her hands and softly kiss them. Her nipple is within licking distance so I put it in my mouth with no resistance. We are like lovers touching each other all over and looking into the mirror.

I’ll leave a few details out of this review as ymmv but things got quite intimate. All the while she has great eye contact which really turns me on.

She plays with my newly lasered cock. Did I mention it’s thick?

But I motion to my ass. Prostrate? Yes please. I get on all fours while she fucks me with her fingers as I look in the mirror.

Can I have a toy? Yes. Vibrator up my arse. So good.

She goes to jerk me off and I say no pointing to her tits. It takes her a while to figure it out but I want to fuck her tits Spanish style.

Oh yeah. I grab her close and use her sweaty body as lube. Her tits are not big so it’s more of a rub my cock on tits and body but it works for me. I blow a huge load on her tits and stomach - she has cum all over her.

Shower. Thank you see you next time. And I’m out the fucking door cruising down the Main Street of Randwick acting like shit is normal.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review,looking forwoard to see you soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Alice is definitely worth a burl.

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review,looking forwoard to see you soon

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful sexy and naughty Alice roster today.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful sexy and naughty Alice roster tomorrow.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful sexy and naughty Alice roster today.please make your booking to good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good services