Thread: Multi reviews since coming back NIGHTSHADE edition!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi reviews since coming back NIGHTSHADE edition!

Ok here we go boys, another bullet fire review at another go-to place, 42 gladesville:

C Jessica: Milfy, service-oriented and hint of PSE. She would've been a hottie a couple years back but she's ages pretty well. Service is pretty good, although rushed me towards the end. Overall 7.5/10

C Sunny: Plenty of reviews on this warm, kind hearted lady. Next door girl looks with a good body. Eager to please but i didn't click with her emotionally. Overall 7/10

J Anna: Raving reviews on her. She proved herself above and beyond in terms of looks and service. Absolutely drained me. But once was enough given the price tag and since there is plenty of fish in the sea. However, if you haven't seen her, you absolutely must at least once. Overall 8.5/10

J Kiko: I mentioned her in an AR about her. She is THE pinnacle of GFE. A cute next door girl face with cracker body. Best genuine, sensual DFK in the industry rn i reckon. Overall 8.5/10

K Boa: Skinny, playful and sexy. Average looks but she will go the mile to make you cum - it's her mission to do so. And hell yea she did. Overall: 7/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great short reviews! I had similar experiences to you with Sunny, Anna, Kiko, and Boa. You definitely picked some great ladies from 42!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did OP miss some other girls?
    Any comment on those girls, like Nicole, Maggie?

Wow thank you for the after reports !!!

We will do our best to continue to provide the best girls to everyone
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42